Jealousy

My Secret Gift

“Say hi to Y/N from us?” Namjoon hyung told me as I put on my jacket.

 

“Are you coming back to sleep tonight?” Jimin hyung tease me.

 

“Woah! Someone’s blushing” Tae hyung added fuel to the fire.

 

“Hey!!yah!! Leave him alone. Kook go before they tease you more. Let us know if you need something” Yoongi hyung told me and Jin and Hobi hyung wave at me with a smile.

 

I nod grabbing my backpack and the bakery bag leaving the room.

 

“Careful and don’t get caught” manager Sejin told me and I nod. 

————

“Y/N, your birthday is this weekend right?” Jeff ask me and I forgot about it. I been to busy to remember my own birthday.

 

“Y/N?” I didn’t realize I space out.

 

“I’ll let you rest and will continue with work other time. Thank you for helping me” Jeff stood up taking the documents with him. 

 

I walk him out of my room. I wave and I though he was leaving but he turn around holding my hand.

 

“Jeff?” I was confused by his actions.

 

“Never mind I’ll wait, I’ll call you later” he said pecking the top of my hand and walk away.

 

I know he’s a gentleman, but his words confused me. I’ll just chill for now.

——-

When Jeff got inside the elevator. Jungkook came out from hiding behind a wall and glare at Jeff.

 

“Why am I so bother?” His heart aches and he touch his chest shaking his head.

 

“It must be because she’s my baby mother” He felt hate towards Jeff. After he took a deep breath, Jungkook went to her door and rang the bell.

——-

“What now?” I was preparing my bath and now someone’s here.

 

Did Jeff forgot something?

 

I went and open the door.

 

“Jeff what-?” I shut my mouth as soon as I saw who it was. I felt a loud beat in my heart when I saw him.

 

“Ummm....not that ” Jungkook mumble something but didn’t hear him because my cellphone rang.

 

“Come in... I’ll be right there” I  said and answer the call.

 

“Yes is fine, awww......of course” I hang up and felt him stare at me deep into my soul.

 

He clear his throat “your boyfriend?” He say it in a cold tone it have me chills.

 

“Not even...but my boy wants my hugs” I said and he look away.

 

He look upset and I didn’t understand him. It was awkward, I saw the bakery bag and thought of a subject.

 

“Ah....you got something?” I pointed at the bag and he nodded, but ignore eye contact with me.

 

“I’ll bring you something to drink” I went to the kitchen.

 

“Don’t... I was just passing by. I have stuff to do” he stood up and for some reason he seem sad. Before he walk out I grab his arm.

——

It was a waste of time to come here. She’s seeing someone else when I thought we could get to know each other. Who knows it could have work out. I wanted to try it, but she’s not interested in me. I guess her love for BTS was only when she was single. This is real life and not a fairy tail. I had my hopes up for nothing. Before she gave me something to drink I rather leave. It was worth a shot. I walk towards the door , but she grab my arm.

 

“Is something bothering you?” She ask me and yes, how can she not be in a relationship, but hug a guy. This is bothering me.

 

“your boy might not like it if I stay” I pull away from her hold and hear her laugh.

 

What the heck? How is that even funny?

 

“He’s yours too” she giggle and I didn’t get it.

 

“I get it now silly, my mom call me that she’ll bring Jungoo to me tomorrow morning because he wants mommy hugs” I felt so dumb after hearing the conclusion.

 

All this time she’s been talking about Jungoo.

 

“Come, stay here I’ll go shower quick. I saw you got cheesecake and I want it. Don’t you dare to leave I’ll be fast” she told me dragging me to the sofa and gave me the remote control leaving to the room.

 

“Aish.....that was embarrassing” I drink the juice on the table and turn the tv on.

——-

You wore this and came back with your hair in a bun.

 

 

“Yey! You still here” you said and went to get the cheesecake. Jungkook eyes widen at your sigh. His heart started to beat and he was confused. You sat next to him and gave him a slide of cheesecake.

 

“Ah right...tomorrow you’ll see your son. He'll be happy to see you” she nod and he smile nodding. 

 

You both talk for a while and share stories.

 

[Hours later]

 

Both of you decided to watch a movie.

Jungkook felt comfortable with you around. He wonder if it was okay to ask more from you.

 

The movie was about to end and both of your hands grab the same popcorn.

——-

My heartbeat accelerated at the touch of his hand. I look at him and he stare back at my eyes. I though I was living a fanfic story.

 

“Y/N?” Hearing him call my name made me had butterflies in my stomach.

 

“Mmm” I couldn’t say anything else. I had a knot on my stomach.

 

“You like me?” His words came straight forward. Who doesn’t like him? I felt like I’m dreaming.

 

I felt my cheeks burning up and I nod looking down. I heard him chuckle.

 

“I guess were in the same page then” I look at him not understanding to be surprised with his lips on mine.

 

The bell rang in my head. He kiss me softly and I follow his rhythm. Soon he move on top of me and I felt his his hand on my thigh. I hope he doesn’t hear my heartbeat. I didn’t want him to stop, but I didn’t know if it was okay to continue. His hand move inside my shirt and grab my bra making me gasp.

 

“Jun-“ he shush me when I felt him bite my neck.

 

Bell rang~~

 

I heard someone ringing the bell so I push Jungkook off me embarrassed to get the door.

 

“Hi, what-?” I saw Jeff with a bag.

 

I wanted to punch him but at the same time no. He interrupted my session with Jungkook but at the same time I wasn’t ready yet.

 

“Y/N my dear I forgot a document sorry, I’ll go in get it quick. Why is your place dark?” Jeff ask me and I forgot Jungkook was inside.

 

“Here” I froze when I heard that voice behind me and Jeff staring behind me. Jungkook gave Jeff a document.

 

Jeff chuckle, “who are you to be at a lady place this late?” his voice seem dark and scary.

 

I turn around and Jungkook smirk and hold my waist.

 

“Jungoo father and I believe is too late for you to visit us, don’t you think?” Jungkook sounded manly but scary.

 

“Oh...the missing father now appears out of nowhere. Do you really consider the word father applies to you correctly? You left them and I took care of them. Oh... now you remember you left something behind? You left your coward feeling behind? Was guilt eating you alive?” Jeff attack Jungkook with harmful words. I felt Jungkook hold tighten. 

 

“Listen bit-“ I cover Jungkook mouth pushing him back.

 

“Jeff that’s enough. This is my problem to handle. Thanks for the help in the past and until now. I’ll deal with Jungoo father and not you” I told Jeff and he glare at Jungkook who glare back.

 

“Leave” Jungkook said and Jeff grab my hand.

 

“Call me if you need help” Jeff was going to peck my hand like always but Jungkook drag me back inside closing the door on Jeff face.

 

“Woah! That was rude too” I was going to apologize but felt Jungkook pick me to the room.

 

“Wait... hold on, don’t listen to him. He just talk a lot-“ I shut my mouth when I saw him getting undressed.

 

I threw him a pillow and remember I read fanfics about getting punish for my behavior but never expected him to do it.

 

“I’ll behave and I’m really sorry. He’s just a friend and nothing else” I swear and he stop taking his clothes off.

 

“Why he seem too interested in you? He liked you?” Jungkook ask me and grab my chin to look at him. His eyes were scary and i didn’t know what else to do. So, I peck his lips.

 

“I’m not interested in anyone else, listen yes he proposed after I deliver Jungoo. I reject his proposal because all I wanted to focus was on Jungoo only” I didn’t know I was crying until he hug me apologizing.

 

“I do trust you but that ” he sigh and lay me back in bed while hugging me. He was so warm I lay my head on his chest.

——

When you peck his lips happiness exploded inside his stomach but he kept his cool. When you cry, he felt bad and apologize hugging you. 

 

Maybe this could work. He though falling asleep next to you.

 

Sorry for been busy but I’m here to update !😉💜