Chap 02

My Secret Gift

Knock knock

 

The lady came in to clean the room and saw you on bed cover sleeping. She sigh feeling bad for you, because you were young and just had one night stand. 

 

——

I open my eyes rubbing them

 

"Morning.....ummm I can come back in 10 minutes honey" I saw the lady that clean the rooms standing in front of the bed. 

 

My cheeks burned from embarrassment and I just nod looking for y clothes. 

 

What did I do?

 

I look at myself and remember what occur last night. I look around and he was gone. It hurt, but what could I expect from him?

 

I hurry dressing up the best I could because my body was really sore. I had to make up a lie to my friend. 

 

This will stay as a secret

——————-

"Why you moody?what's on your back?" Tae said to Jungkook who was moody not to s, but he was shock of what he did. He wanted time alone. 

 

"Hey, wanna talk about it?" Tae insisted and Jungkook exploded making everyone in the room look at them. 

 

"MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!" Jungkook walking away to a different room.

 

Tae felt hurt because he was just worry and Jungkook snap at him.

 

"What's with him? You okay?" Yoongi put a hand over Tae shoulder who sigh and nod.

 

"Let him cool off, I'll talk to him later" Namjoon said and everyone nod.

 

"Come play is okay" Jimin drag Tae with Hoseok to join the game to cheer him up.

 

BTS has arrived in their next venue and Jungkook share room with Jimin.

 

He's been too quiet thinking what to do?

 

Namjoon had to talk to him before the concert.

 

He approached Jungkook who was drinking, which was unusual since they always drink together.

 

"Mind if I get a shot too?" Namjoon grab a glass and Jungkook serve him a glass of soju.

 

"I don't know me anymore" Jungkook finally spoke and the leader just sat to listen.

 

"I-I did something bad to someone" Jungkook said making Namjoon wonder what the maknae do.

 

Knock knock

 

The door open and everyone came in.

 

"Can we stay here?or we can leave" Jin said and Jungkook look down.

 

"I had a one night stand. I don't know what to do" Jungkook confess as he cover his face with the pillow laying down.

 

Everyone eyes went wide open and even Tae drop his juice. 

 

"What the heck!?hold on wow!" Hoseok was trying to comprehend what he just heard.

 

"Jungkook, we ummm.....it be fine she didn't took photos or anything?" Namjoon ask worried.

 

Jungkook look at Namjoon shaking his head.

 

"She ain't that type, she's innocent and pure besides I stole her ity too. She even tried to stop me, but I was and I wasn't myself. I couldn't control myself. I don't know what to do. What if she's -" Jungkook stop halfway thinking of flashbacks.

 

"Sad?" Tae guessed and everyone shook their head at his lame guess.

 

"Okay....I'm sure she'll be okay, it was just one night stand. Wait...we don't have condoms .Do you?" Yoongi look at the maknae who grab his head.

 

"I can't remember" Jungkook sigh not knowing either.

 

"Look! Hey will get through this. Just don't get too drunk next time. If she ever blackmailed you or anything let us know right away. You're not alone" Namjoon said and the rest went to pat Jungkook head.

 

"Sorry guys for my bratty behavior and Tae hyung sorry I snap at you" Jungkook said and Tae pinch the maknae cheek.

 

"Come on, let's eat" Jin said dragging Jungkook out.

 

"To Jin hyung room" Tae and Jimin giggle running to Jin room.

 

"Yah!" Jin yelled but no one listen.

—————-

It has been three weeks since the concert and that happening. I still look at my room and see my posters and his face. 

 

"Did it happen?" I keep having dreams and flashbacks.

 

I been keeping it a secret from everyone, until I noticed something strange when I was done showering.

 

"You got to be kidding me" I touch my stomach.