Chap 06

My Secret Gift

After showing him photos of Jungoo when he was months old. He wanted to keep a photo of Jungoo on his wallet. It was a wallet size photo of Jungoo smiling. I thought it was cute he wanted that photo. He smile when I let him keep it. He immediately took out his wallet putting Jungoo photo inside.

 

"See....it looks perfect" he show me and I smile nodding in approval.

 

"You can put him on my bed, so he can rest" he look at my arms who had Jungoo asleep.

 

I thank him and did as he told me. I put pillows around Jungoo just in case he roll over.

——

While you went to put Jungoo in his bed. He took out a photo of you with Jungoo kissing his cheek. He quickly hide it inside his jean pocket before you turn around to face him.

 

You show him some videos of Jungoo and he wanted them on his phone too. You two talk non-stop about what you like and dislike. Soon it was night time and you both watch Iron man movie. You didn't realize it was late until you check your phone.

 

YOUR POV 

 

"Oops I guess I have to go. It's already late and you need to rest too. You can come anytime check on Jungoo" I stood but he drag me down making me fall down on his lap.

I didn't know how to react. His stare was too intense. I remember I used to squeal whenever I saw him perform and saw that stare, but now I'm on his lap. I feel like I need some oxygen. His face got closer to mine and his arms wrap around me.

 

Is he going to kiss me?

 

I felt our lips brush against each other just a light push and will be kissing.

 

"Can I?" I felt his warm breath near my lips asking for permission before proceeding. 

 

Should I? It's been a while after all. Any girl in my position would be jumping around of joy. I always been in love with him, but this is real life and not a fanfic. I look at him in the eyes and he was staring at me back. I guess he wanted an answer. His hands were wrapped around my waist not letting go. I felt my cheeks burning on fire. My heartbeat was racing miles. I miss him, but before I agree Jungoo started to cry. 

 

"Umm... I- sorry" I put my hand on his chest turning my head to the side and that's when he let me go.

 

I got up and went to his bedroom to get Jungoo. 

 

"Baby I'm here" I clean his tears as he lean his head in my shoulder. After a few minutes he calm down. He look at me and I kiss his pout making him smile.

 

Knock knock

 

I look behind me and Jungkook was standing by the door. I blush and Jungoo call him "pa" again. Jungkook went towards us and Jungoo stretch his arms wanting his dad to hold him which he did.

 

"I'll go get his diaper bag" I excuse myself and went to the other side of the room to pack his diapers and extra clothing.

———

While you pack your baby bag, Jungkook kiss Jungoo lips. The baby squeal and shake his head.

 

"That's the only way I can get a kiss from your mommy. You get free kisses lucky" Jungkook mumble to his son who giggle grabbing his cheek.

 

"Okay I think you be busy with interviews tomorrow right? I will leave the hotel in two days. Text me if you coming over to see Jungoo" you told him and Jungkook nod giving you back Jungoo.

 

"Say bye bye to daddy" you told Jungoo who wave with his small hand. Jungkook wave back feeling a warm feeling inside him. 

 

After you left, Jungkook lay on his bed and his son fragrance was on his blanket. He sniff it and smile. 

 

"I can't let them go" Jungkook said and think what he could do.

 

Once he figures out what to tell the company and his parents. Then, he'll talk to you if you agree. The issue is if you will agree. He knew once everyone knew about Jungoo existence, the media will not leave him alone with the scandal. He didn't know if his hyungs will be there to support his choice. His parents reaction would be difficult, but he knew once they saw Jungoo, they will fall in love with him. It will be a hard process, but he had decided he didn't want Jungoo away from his side.

 

Update time!!