Chapter 9 : Kwon Hyunbin

Alive

Sungwoon came back from Seongwu’s place to his own apartment at 01:00 AM. He didn’t drink a lot, so he could still drive himself home. He was dead tired. Hwang Minhyun was being such a brat because he didn’t tell them the reason why he come back to Korea. They were asking him a lot of questions regarding his love life, but he was just smiling his beautiful fake smile and shook his head. ‘It’s not the right time, yet’ that was his only answer to their many questions.

 

They were VERY VERY MUCH CURIOUS about his love interest. Hwang Minhyun is, mind you, one of the most handsome human being that people could lay his eyes on. He is very good at academic and sports, is very kind and considerate to other people, loves cleanliness, didn’t drink alcohol, didn’t smoke, didn’t sleep around (maybe, as far as his friends know). In other word, Hwang Minhyun is the real meaning of ‘Perfect’. Of course everybody wants to know who is the one that he loves. Seongwu, as his high school friend, reported that he’d never seen Minhyun going on a date with anyone.

 

When Jisung asked whether it was one side love, Minhyun looked like he was slightly taken aback. But then he was just smiling again and shrugged his shoulder, ‘kind of’ was his answer.

 

Hyung, you are back.”

 

Sungwoon widen his eyes at Hyunbin who is currently sitting on the sofa with popcorn on his lap. He totally forgot his promise to Hyunbin tonight.

 

Hyunbin ah… hyung… is very sorry. I – I forgot.”

It’s okay. It’s not like you to back off from your promise,” Hyunbin smiled and patted the sofa beckoning Sungwoon to sit beside him. “Something happened?”

Our friend, Hwang Minhyun is back to Korea after three years working in Japan. So we held a little welcome back party for him at Seongwu’s apartment.”

Hyunbin nodded his head. He knows the name Hwang Minhyun, even though he never met him personally. Sungwoon texts him sometimes. Not that he looked at Sungwoon’s phone screen when he was chatting with Minhyun.

 

It’s very convenient to know your apartment password, so that I won’t be falling asleep in front of your door again while waiting for you to come back home.”

Sungwoon cringed. He told Hyunbin his apartment password because of one incident where Hyunbin slept in front of his door one winter night, without proper clothing after his photoshoot. At that time, he messaged Hyunbin that he would be late because he had to work overtime, but Hyunbin didn’t get his message because his phone was dead and he had already arrived at his apartment. Hyunbin was tired and wanted to take a rest, so he sat down in front of the apartment’s door and finally fell asleep. Sungwoon was almost screaming out of surprise when he saw Hyunbin in front of his door with only a t-shirt and trousers. His body was so cold when he shook his body to wake him up. After a minute, Sungwoon was finally able to wake Hyunbin up and dragged him in. Sungwoon didn’t want this kind of things happened again in the future, so he decided to just tell Hyunbin his password.

 

Unfortunately, Sungwoon’s life has been not that good since Hyunbin knew his password. He comes and goes as he pleased. There was one moment where Sungwoon was just out from the bathroom, , and Hyunbin was standing in front of his bathroom door. He was so shocked that he closed his bathroom door immediately with a loud bang.

 

So, what are the things that you want to tell me? You said you have a lot to talk to me?”

Hyunbin put his popcorn on the table and faced Sungwoon. “You look so tired, I’ll just tell you next time. Better for you to go sleeping right now. It’s past your bedtime on weekdays.” Sungwoon nodded his head.

I want to take a bath first before sleeping,” Sungwoon said while dragging his heavy feet to his bedroom.

Want me to help you in the bathroom?” Sungwoon stopped his movement. “Just in case you don’t have any energy to soap yourself.”

Sungwoon didn’t say anything. He didn’t even turn his back, he only gave Hyunbin his middle finger. Hyunbin laughed.

 

Sungwoon went to the kitchen to drink his milk before sleeping, out of habit. He saw Hyunbin eating chocolate ice cream. His favourite.

You bought that ice cream?”

Yes, I bought some. I put it in your freezer.”

Sungwoon opened his fridge and took out one ice cream for himself. They enjoyed their ice creams in silent. Sungwoon brushed his teeth again before he finally went to his own bedroom. Hyunbin is using another bedroom.

 

It’s past 2 AM now. Sungwoon suddenly remembered something. He woke up and went to Hyunbin’s bedroom. Before he knocked, he heard Hyunbin’s voice faintly.

 

Is he groaning? Is he sick?

 

Sungwoon knocked.

 

Hyunbin ah? Are you okay?”

Yes, hyung? What is it?”

Can I come in?”

Not locked.”

 

Sungwoon opened the door. Hyunbin turned his head to look at Sungwoon. He could see Hyunbin’s sweat on his forehead.

 

Are you okay?”

I’m okay, hyung. What is it?”

I almost forget to tell you that I have meeting tomorrow. So I will be home quite late. You know, in case you came here to look for me to talk.”

Alright, thanks for the notice.” He smiled.

Just… tell me if you are not feeling well.”

Of course, I will. Good night, hyung.”

Good night.”

 

Hyunbin took a deep breath. His heartbeats were going crazy. He was almost caught. He couldn't let him know. He didn’t mean it. His mind just suddenly went there. Not too long ago, Sungwoon was just innocently the ice cream. Why would the image turn out to be him his harden flesh? That lips, that tongue. The image of Sungwoon eagerly the ice cream was too much for him not to think dirty.

 

Hyunbin moved his hand faster inside the blanket. He was so close to his .

 

Sungwoon… Sungwoon ah…

 

Hyunbin was chanting Sungwoon’s name in his mind. When he finally found his release, his body shook. It’s been a while since the last time he e. It felt good. But he needs to clean the bedsheet and the blanket, or else, Sungwoon will know. Luckily, he didn’t have morning schedule tomorrow.

 

Sungwoon was sleeping peacefully that night. He didn’t know what his supposed little brother think of him, or what he did while imagining him doing things.

 

I only supposed to think of him as my big brother, right? It’s wrong for me to have feeling for him, right? I can not think of his body and what I wanna do with his body, right? I mean, I’m not supposed to fall in love with him, right?