Chapter 3 : Phone Calls

Alive

Hyung, let’s make a youtube content together!” Kuanlin excitedly ask Seongwu to join him.

Ah… please… I don’t want to do it.”

You are just lazy!”

Yep. I am lazy. It’s my day off and I rarely get days off this season,” Seongwu said while turning his body to the right side facing the wall.

 

Kuanlin pouts while fixing his camera.

I think, it’s better if you just introduce yourself first as a starter. You, just you, in your video and your own youtube channel. Next time, you can invite your friends to make video.”

You mean, it’s okay if later I ask you to make video with me? Just not now?”

Yes, that’s what I mean. I’m sorry, but I really am so lazy right now. I just want to sleep all day.”

 

It’s Saturday. Kuanlin and Seongwu didn’t have any schedule today, so Kuanlin decided that he wanted to make a video with Seongwu and introducing his newly open personal youtube channel. Unfortunately, Seongwu is craving for sleep. He is not in the mood to do anything that requires much energy.

 

¬Can’t live, if living is without you… can’t

 

Yes, hyung?” Seongwu answered his phone immediately when he saw Jisung’s name on the screen.

Are you home right now?”

Yes, do you want to come to my place?”

I’m on the way. Have you eaten yet?”

Not yet. But Kuanlin already ordered chicken and other food.”

Okay then, see you.”

 

It’s 6 PM and Seongwu is still debating whether he needs to take a bath or not. Kuanlin came to his place around 3 PM and played some games before he finally sets up his camera and makes some rehearsals before filming himself.

 

You don’t want to wash yourself?” Kuanlin asked while raising his eyebrows.

Fifteen minutes. I’ll go after fifteen minutes.”

Kuanlin sets his alarm and went back to his camera. They are currently in Seongwu’s bedroom, but Kuanlin decided that he will move his camera to the kitchen later. He just needs to make sure that Seongwu is really going to wash himself after this fifteen minutes delayed.

 

¬Can’t live, if living is without you…

 

Minyeonie!” Seongwu is half shouting to his phone.

Yes, yes. I’m not deaf you know.”

Sorry, sorry. Hey, are you back to Korea right now?”

Yes. Do you want to hang out tomorrow?”

Of course!”

Minhyun laughed at his friend’s excited answer. “Okay then, 11 AM tomorrow. Let’s meet at Namdaemun Market.”

Noted. See you tomorrow. Rest well.”

Thanks, see you.”

 

Hyung, it’s been fifteen minutes. Go take a bath now.”

Alright, alright.”

 

Seongwu dragged himself leaving his bedroom and went to the bathroom. Kuanlin also left the room and went to the kitchen. He sets his camera there and preparing himself for an introduction.

 

In english

Hi guys! This is Lai Kuanlin. Welcome to Kuanlin World! This is my personal youtube channel where I will be posting some of my daily routine videos of myself or with my friends.”

 

In Korean

I am currently living, schooling and working in South Korea, so I will talk in Korean because I’m still learning the language too. I will sometimes talk in Chinese and English. If you guys want to make subtitles for my videos, I will be so grateful.”

 

In the middle of filming, he heard doorbell ringing so loudly. He picked up his wallet because he was expecting his food delivery. But when he opened the door, he didn’t see the courier with their food, but Kang Daniel who carried the food.

I met the delivery man before he ring the bell.”

Oh, so...”

I paid for it. Here,” Daniel smiled and gave the food to Kuanlin. “You really eat a lot.”

Seongwu hyung also eats a lot.”

Both of you eat a lot but still manage to have a nice looking body.”

Kuanlin laughed, he stepped aside and let Daniel in.

 

Where is Seongwu hyung?”

Taking a bath.”

Oh.”