Chapter 7 : Ha Sungwoon

Alive

Monday is always exhausting. Just thinking about Monday could make people feel frustrated. Seriously. Kuanlin felt nauseous early in the morning. He couldn't sleep well last night. Though he didn’t do anything that could made him be like this. Maybe it’s his mind. Even before he went to AllureHome set, he was already thinking about the dreadful smell of different perfumes on set. Men and women, they all wore perfumes. Truth be told, Kuanlin doesn’t like the smell of perfumes. The only thing that made him could stand still in between those smells is his manager, Yongguk. Kim Yongguk doesn’t wore perfume, even if he does, he did a great job to make Kuanlin didn’t realise it. Or maybe, he just doesn’t smell. Kuanlin will stick close to Yongguk on his resting time, so that he could avoid mingling with other people.

 

Ong Seongwu is one of a few people who knows about Kuanlin’s sensitive nose. Seongwu purposely spray lemonade mist on his body to make Kuanlin feels relax. Kuanlin loves the smell of lemonade.

Hyung, we will have lunch with Minhyun hyung, Jisung hyung, Daniel hyung, and Sungwoon hyung, right?”

Yes, that’s right,” Seongwu smiled upon looking at Kuanlin’s excited grin.

Yaaayyyy!!!” Kuanlin hugged Seongwu tightly.

I ca… can’t bbreath...”

Sorry, sorry...”

Considering your age, it is so weird that you feel excited to have lunch with old men like us,” Seongwu said while massaging his right arm.

Noooo… how could you say that you are old? You guys are still so young.”

Jisung hyung is thirty one.”

Thirty one is young.”

Seongwu smiled and ruffled Kuanlin’s hair. “Lai sweet.”

 

Oiii, we hire you both not to chit chat with each other,” Someone suddenly said from behind Seongwu.

Don’t we have a right to take a rest in between photoshoot?” Seongwu smirked.

Don’t smirk at me like that. It’s disgusting.”

Kuanlin laughed. “Only Sungwoon hyung could say something like that to Seongwu hyung without him being offended.”

I don’t care eventhough you are a heartthrob model or the most popular model, this is my area, and you obey my rule,” Sungwoon said while sitting beside Seongwu, right in front of Kuanlin with a small table between them.

Our small and precious Sungwoon hyung,” Kuanlin said, “You are one of the most reliable person I have ever met.”

Thanks Kuanlin,” Sungwoon smiled. “Must have been hard working with Seongwu. I’m sorry that the production house wants Seongwu.”

What is that supposed to mean, hyung?” Seongwu pouted. “I heard that it’s you who recommended me to them.”

I have no other choice. The other model that I want already had schedule.”

Seongwu hit Sungwoon’s arm softly. He leaned on Sungwoon’s shoulder and sidehugging him.

 

If not because of Sungwoon who chose him to be in the teen magazine for his model debut, he wouldn’t have his popularity right now.

 

Ha Sungwoon’s father, Ha Sunghoon is the owner of H & R Publishing, acronym of Ha and Roh, the surnames of the two owners. H & R Publising is one of the biggest publisher in South Korea. AllureHome and Sports&Health Magazine are also parts of H & R Publishing.

 

The Sparkzter is the name of the teen magazine from H & R Publishing, where Ong Seongwu was first being introduced to the public. At that time, the Chief Editor asked Sungwoon’s opinion about who he would like to choose from some pictures. Sungwoon chose Seongwu’s picture and said that this guy is beautifully handsome, and has a good body proportion. The Chief agreed. And that was the beginning of Superstar Model Ong Seongwu.

 

Move your lazy to the next set,” Sungwoon said to Seongwu.

Only me?”

Yes, it’s solo shoot now.”

Okay.”

 

Seongwu proceed to move to the next set, leaving Kuanlin and Sungwoon. Sungwoon’s phone is buzzing and Kuanlin saw that Kwon Hyunbin is calling.

Hyung, won’t you answer the call? Hyunbin hyung is calling.”

Sungwoon frowned. “Excuse me,” Sungwoon said, leaving Kuanlin alone on his seat.

Kuanlin just shrugged his shoulders.

 

Hyung...

What is it, Hyunbin ah?”

Can I go to your apartment tonight?

Why?”

I miss you. There are a lot of things that I wanna tell you.

You just went to Jeju for some days, and for photoshoot purpose. What’s there to be talked about?”

A LOT! Really. Trust me.

Alright, alright,” Sungwoon sighed. “I’ll call you when I’m home.”

Okay. See you.

 

Kwon Hyunbin is emotionally attached to Sungwoon. Hyunbin and Sungwoon are childhood friends. They have been together for as long they remember. Their fathers are best friends. Even their mothers are friends from high school. Their houses are next to each other. Sungwoon has become Hyunbin’s older brother ever since he was born. Even now, as they become adults, they are still together.

 

But as time passes, Sungwoon has been so irritated with Hyunbin’s constant appearance in his life. He doesn’t want to see Hyunbin following him around like a big puppy following its owner. But it’s really hard to get rid of him. He tried. And failed.

 

Will I be able to get away from him?