Chapter 1 : Lai Kuanlin

Alive

Lai Kuanlin, 21 years old, Taiwanese, is a rising star in South Korea Modelling Industry. His handsome face and innocent attitude captivate a lot of people. Young and old, male and female. In short, general people love him and acknowledge him as one of the most influential young figure in South Korea. He is a student in Korea International University. He takes part in Art and Performance Department, Modelling Major.

 

He has some friends that make his life feels wonderful and colorful.

 

Jin Longguo, 26 years old, Chinese, his manager, is a person who he would like to have as a brother for as long as he is alive. He has great work ethics and has a mature personality. Instead of Jin Longguo, Kim Yongguk is what people call him in Korea, because it is easier for them to call him by this name. Yongguk has been in Korea since his high school days, because his parents moved jobs to Korea.

 

Ong Seongwu, 27 years old, his model friend from the same modelling company, Sunshine Entertainment. He is quite a unique person for him. He is so childlike but mature in personality. He is an introvert and sentimental person, but very funny and love to socialize with other people. A meeting is always so fun with him in the room.

 

Kwon Hyunbin, 25 years old, he is a senior in his university and a model friend from another modelling company, Blackhorse Entertainment. He speaks three languages, which are Korean, Japanese and English. He lived in Japan for a while since Middle School until High School. He was also admitted at international school in Japan.

 

Ha Sungwoon, 28 years old, Chief Editor of Fashion Magazine ‘AllureHome’. He is a lively and cheerful person. There is nothing he can’t do. He is a man with many talents. Despite his short figure of 167 cm, he has the potential to be a model himself. Handsome face, fair skin, hairless and nice body proportion, perfect for a skincare model and fashion model too.

 

Kang Daniel, 26 years old, Chief Editor of Sports and Health Magazine ‘Sports&Health’. This person called himself “Large Size Bro” to Kuanlin. Because of his wide shoulders and big bodybuild. Contrary to his masculine appearance, this person is quite childish and loves to make pranks on others. He has a bright personality and is a very considerate person.

 

Bae Jinyoung, 22 years old, a friend from Basketball Club in the university. He is an older bother who is like a little brother to him. Eventhough he is almost the same height with Kuanlin, but his slim body makes him look fragile, and it makes Kuanlin want to take care of him and protect him.

 

Park Jihoon, 23 years old, a senior friend in Art and Performance Department, Visual Art Major. He made friends with him by accident. Literally by accident, because when Jihoon wanted to go to his next class, he was hit by a basket ball thrown by Kuanlin that was bounce on the ring and hit his head. He was so angry at that time. Not to Kuanlin, but to himself because he took the route through the basketball field. He should have known the risk. Jihoon is also an older brother that Kuanlin can’t help but want to protect with all his might.