Feeling~

Marriage Of Admiration [Baekhyun x OC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Also, a brand new Baekhyun x You fic has just begun with the title Fire + Fuel = Level UP. Please do check it out to read it as it has been completed. ♥ Click to read. Fire + Fuel = Level UP   A new chapter is up my friends. Please do give me your maximum support by upvoting and commenting if you haven't yet. Thanks!   Enjoy.... ____________________________________________________     Quietly walking into the company, Hana was greeted by a happy Junmyeon who pulled her in for a hug to which she gladly returned with a genuine smile plastered on her lips.   "Good morning Junmyeon, how are you?"   "I'm doing great Hana, plus you look really beautiful today."   "That's so nice Junmyeon. Thanks!" She said with a smile before adding "Also, you look so good in that tailored pants, it brings out your nice ."   "Oh come on Hana, stop talking about my . It's so embarrassing." Junmyeon muttered to her hearing while looking around to make sure no one heard what she just said.   "Oops. I'm sorry Junmyeon, I jut can't help it." She replied before innocently tapping his to which he quickly walked away, leaving a giggling Hana behind.   'I love you so much Hana, you have no idea. I just wish I have the courage to confess my love to you.' Junmyeon inwardly said in his heart with a faint blush painting his cheeks before entering into his office.   ` "Miss Hana." A familiar voice called out to which the innocent, clueless girl swallowed thickly before halting on her tracks as she managed a small smile while turning around, just then she clumsily dropped her bag to which Baekhyun gently bend down to pick it up but she quickly bend down to do it herself.   "N..no please Sir, i'll do it myself. Ole don't..."   "Who's the Boss?" The billionaire decided to ask, cutting her off to which she replied with a small voice "You Sir."   Picking up the bag, he handed it over to her to which she smiled in appreciation.   "Th..thank you Sir." She stuttered, not meeting his eyes to which Baekhyun let out a small sigh while staring at the girl who has been avoiding him.   "Miss Hana, you don't look happy today. Are you alright?"   "Y..yes Sir, i'm okay." She replied to which the billionaire nodded in agreement before looking away with a sad smile plastered on his lips.   "Miss Hana you've changed. You have been avoiding me since yesterday. Did I do something wrong? Have I offended you in anyway?" Baekhyun asked in a sincere tone to which she let out a small sigh with a pout evident on her face.   "I'm so s..sorry Sir if i've been avoiding you. Y..you haven't done anything wrong to me."   "No Miss Hana, you can tell me because we've been in talking terms for sometime now and all of a sudden you're now sharing your problems with Jongdae." Baekhyun started before taking a pause as he took a deep breath before adding "If i've offended you in anyway, let me know and I'll apologize."   "N..no Sir, it's not what you think, you see i'm in good terms with everyone in your co..company a..and Jongdae, he.."   "You were supposed to call him last night and unknowingly called me." Baekhyun interrupted to which she gasped in surprise.   "Oh my gosh! Oh No. I'm so s..sorry Sir. I'm so stupid these days, I can't even think straight." She said while nervously chewing on her lower lip.   "That's okay." Baekhyun replied before asking "Yesterday, you two were hiding something from me. Why is that?"   "W..well Sir, I r..really don't know how to say this because I feel so ashamed to actually t..tell you." Hana started with tears in her eyes to which Baekhyun's heart sank just by seeing the terror and shame in her eyes.   "Come with me." Baekhyun said in a calm tone before holding her right hand as he led her to his office.   ` "Miss Hana, you mean Richard tried to have his way with you?" Baekhyun asked with anger laced in his tone, eyes bloodshot red while clenching his fist to which she nodded in agreement, sobbing bitterly as she did.   "I ha..haven't d..done anything wrong to him, I don't know why he wants to ruin my life, I couldn't even eat or sleep last night." Hana said with more tears streaming down her cheeks as pulled her in for a comforting hug.   "Come with me Miss Hana, I'll teach Richard a lesson never to forget, erted men are not allowed to live comfortably." Baekhyun said to which she nodded in agreement before doing as told.   `   "Richard! Richard! Richa.." Baekhyun started but a groan of pain cut him off as he pushed the door to Richard's office open to find a furious Jongdae punching the hell out of Richard.   "Jongdae! Jongdae please, please don't hit him anymore, he does not worth it." Hana started while moving away from Baekhyun who let out a small smile before glaring daggers at Richard.   "No Hana, he deserves this. How dare he look at you? How much more try to make a move on you? I'll kill him." Jongdae said with anger laced in his tone.   "B..Boss Baekhyun you.." Richard started, surprised to find Baekhyun standing in front of him.   "Not one word Richard." Baekhyun said, cutting the erted sick man off to which Jongdae moved aside to hug Hana closer to himself.   "Boss B..Baekhyun it's not what you thin.." Richard started while walking over to the billionaire who did not waste anytime to deliver a resounding slap to his left cheek.   "You have no right to your monthly salary for the next three months to come Richard but if you can't tolerate it, then you're welcome to leave." Baekhyun said, causing a gasp to slip past Richard's lips as his eyes doubled the normal size in surprise.   "B..Boss please I beg of you, please don't.." Richard started with tears in his eyes but was cut off by Baekhyun walking out of his office.   ⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛   It has been few days since the incident and Hana is happily doing her job until a knock at the door to her office interrupted her to which she asked "Who is it please?"   "It's Mr Richard. Can I come in?"   "Oh my.. What does he want from me this time around?" Hana muttered to herself before speaking up "Alright, come in."   "Miss Park Hana, i'm so sorry." Richard said the moment he got in, surprising the clumsy girl who nearly choked on her bottled water with her eyes doubling the normal size.   "W..what?" She asked, not believing her ears.   "I'm sorry for what happened few days ago. I know what I did was cruel and heartless but please find a place in your heart to forgive me." He replied with sincerity in his voice while lowering his eyes, feeling really ashamed of his actions.   "I..it's okay Sir, I m..mean i'm not upset with you anymore." The innocent girl replied before adding "Also, sorry for slapping you and hitting you on your.. umm.. stuff."   "Please so don't apologize to me Miss Hana, I do deserve that because I was so stupid to think of such a thing." He said before adding "Miss Hana, I bought you a gift as an apology. I hope you'll accept it.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter