Power of Revenge~

Marriage Of Admiration [Baekhyun x OC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello Sweeties, first of all, Thank you all for the feedbacks on the previous question about the chapters thingy.

I've decided to go with your advice by making it longer than the initial five chapters being specified in the foreword. I'll need your maximum support as usual so do keep them coming. Thanks! 

Also, a brand new Rockstarau Baekhyun x You(OC) oneshot fic has just begun with the title Sing To Me A Love Song. Please do check it out to read it as it has been completed. ♥

Click Here to read.

A new chappie is out Guys and a pretty long one at that just to make up for the late update. Please Enjoy....

 

____________________________________________________

 

 

The billionaire closed the gap between them, pressing his pink perfect lips to her strawberry, inviting ones in a slow and steady kiss.


A minute later of not hearing a single sound from the innocent girl, Baekhyun pulled away from the kiss (as it wasn't even returned in the first place) to look at Hana whose facial expression was priceless and unreadable.

 

"Miss Hana, are you okay?" Baekhyun asked but was a little bit surprised to get a different response entirely from the question being asked.

 

"Th..that was my f..first kiss Sir. Y..you stole my first kiss. W..why d..did you d..do that?" She stuttered as freshly new tears rolled down her cheeks, lips quivering as she did while staring at the billionaire who was surprised by her action.

 

"Miss Hana it's not like that. I didn't mean to kiss you, it just happened as I couldn't stop myself since you wouldn't stop crying." Baekhyun intervened but she shook her head in disagreement.

 

"N..no Sir. Mr Jaehwang wouldn't want to get married to me anymore because you stole my first kiss. What do I do now?" She asked in a helpless voice, sobbing her eyes out.

 

"Listen to me Hana." Baekhyun started but when her tiny sobs increased, he gently cupped her face, trying to get her attention to which he succeeded before letting out a small sigh in relief.

 

"Hush now Hana. Your first kiss is still intact. I kissed you but you didn't reciprocated it right? Which means you haven't done anything wrong so don't worry about a thing." Baekhyun reassured just to make her feel good to which she softly nodded in agreement, eyes bloodshot red from crying so much as Baekhyun softly wiped the tears off her cheeks.

 

"R..really?"

 

"Really." Baekhyun replied to which her face lighted up in joy before looking at the ground, then at the billionaire as a faint blush crept up on her smooth cheeks.

 

"What's wrong Miss Hana?"

 

"Please I want you to put me down Sir." She said to which Baekhyun chuckled in amusement before doing as told.

 

"You're so cute I hope you know that huh?" Baekhyun asked with a shake of his head, clearly amazed by her innocency before doing as told as he gently placed her down while removing his suit jacket to place it around her shoulders, covering her tiny frame.

 

"Now come on let me take you home. Your parents might be worried sick by now am I right? Plus i'm all wet now, look you've ruined my nice hairstyle due to your stubbornness." Baekhyun said to which a pout crept up in her face.

 

"I..I'm sorry Sir, please forgive me." She replied, feeling really bad to which Baekhyun smiled in return.

 

"Hey don't feel so sad, I was only kidding." Baekhyun replied to which she nodded in agreement as the billionaire led her towards his car.

 

Five minutes later into the drive, Baekhyun decided to ask the innocent girl who was busy playing with her fingers a question that kept on running through his mind.

 

"Miss Hana?"

 

"Yes Sir." She immediately replied while staring back at him with big bright eyes that got the billionaire pausing for a minute or two, completely forgetting about the question entirely as he was mesmerised and captivated by her beauty before clearly his throat, trying to compose himself as he looked away.

 

"Was that really your first kiss few minutes ago?" Baekhyun asked while stealing a glance at her direction to which she sighed with a small pout evident on her face before nodding her head in agreement.

 

"Yes Sir, that was the reason why I cried so hard." She honestly replied while staring at the billionaire before looking away to which Baekhyun nodded in agreement as he gently ruffled her hair in a friendly gesture with a smile evident on his face to which she returned with a captivating grin which made her eyes to crinkle at the edges of her eyes.

 

~

 

Angrily pacing around from end to another, Mr Park turned towards his wife with a frown evident on his face as he glanced over to the clock which was hanging on the old wall in the living room which read 11: 45PM.

 

"See? She's still not yet back from her so called working place. Jaehwang was right when he said that maybe she's becoming wayward and characterless. Men now buy her clothes, shoes and maybe makeup." Mr Park said with an irritated groan slipping past his lips, causing Mrs Park to frown in anger upon hearing what her husband just said.

 

"Please stop with all your accusations Honey. I trust my Baby girl so much. Let her return, she'll explain everything to us. You just have some faith and trust in her." She replied to which her husband looked away, not wanting to have anymore discussion with his wife.

 

"Mommy? Daddy?" A small voice called out, causing both Mr and Mrs Park to stare at the doorway where the voice came from, only to find their first daughter standing in front of them with tears streaming down her cheeks, hair wet and the sparkling red dress soaked with the expensive suit jacket around her shoulders, covering her tiny frame while holding unto the shinny expensive shoe with both hands as her pretty red lips quivered.

 

"Hana my child. Where have you been? We were so worried sick. Thank God you're back home safe and sane. Come here." Mrs Park said while spreading her arms wide open to which the innocent girl ran into her arms, sobbing into her shirt.

 

"Hana w..where did you get this dress from? W..who gave you this shoe? P..plus whose suit jacket is that you're wearing? Tell me right now! All that Jaehwang said, is it the actual truth? Are you misusing yourselves with the men in your working place." Mr Park asked in great anger and irritation as he roughly pulled her away from her mother's embrace to have a better look at her face, causing the poor girl to sob openly and bitterly.

 

"ANSWER ME HANA! ELSE I'LL BE FORCED TO HIT YOU!" Mr Park said out loud as he raised his hands to slap her but just then he was interrupted by a calm, relaxed voice.

 

"Good evening Uncle, Aunt." Baekhyun said with a calm smile plastered on his lips, causing both Mr and Mrs Park to gasp in surprise upon seeing the billionaire in front of them, not believing their eyes as they blinked one two three times before swallowing thickly.

 

"Y..you? Mr Byun Baekhyun, the multi billionaire? In my humble home?" Mr Park asked to which Baekhyun paused to stare at him for a minute or two as his face looks so familiar, like he has seen him from somewhere. 

 

Shrugging it off his mind, Baekhyun shook his head in disagreement before replying "Ahh no, no Uncle, please don't embarrass me. It's nice to meet you two. I'm Miss Hana's Boss, it was raining so I decided to drop her off at her home."

 

"Thank you so much Sir, for bringing my daughter home to us. I don't know how to thank you Sir." Mrs Park said while hugging Hana closer to herself, peppering kisses all over her face.

 

"Please don't thank me Aunt. It was good that I found her in the alleyway.." Baekhyun started, causing Mrs Park to gasp in surprise.

 

"Alleyway? Hana what where you doing over there all alone?" Mrs Park asked Hana while wiping the tears off her cheeks.

 

"M..mom it's Mr J..jaehwang, h..he saw me walking towards the Bus station w..with one of my best friend Jongdae and he misinterpreted everything, th..thinking that he was one of my boyfriends." Hana said while freshly new tears rolled down her cheeks, causing Mrs Park's eyes to water as she to began cry.

 

"M..mommy Mr Jaehwang don't want me to be his wife anymore. H..he said it to my face that he won't marry me, t..that it's over." She continued, sobbing bitterly and openly before revealing her bruised hands caused by her soon to be husband, causing Mrs Park to gasp in surprise, hands on as the innocent girl added "Mommy look at my hands. He beat me up in the alleyway and walked away."

 

"Mommy this good Sir over here saved me from his harsh words and brutality." Hana said while staring at the billionaire with a small smile before looking away.

 

"Honestly I don't know how to thank you enough Sir. You saved my daughter from that horrible man." Mrs Park said as she made Hana to sit down on the couch before walking over to the billionaire as she added "Please stay for the night until the morning comes, the heavy downpour is not planning to stop anytime soon."

 

"Oh thank you so much Aunt but my driver is waiting for me. I'll manage and please the name is Byun Baekhyun, you don't have to call me Sir, just Baekhyun."

 

"Alright then Mr Baekhyun." She replied with a smile but was interrupted by a loud shout from her little daughter Ana.

 

"Uncle Baekhyun!" The eight years old girl who just walked into the living room said in surprise and excitement as she ran into his arms, causing Baekhyun to smile in return upon seeing the young lady.

 

"Hello Ana. It's nice to see you again. I never knew they were your parents. What a surprise." Baekhyun said to which the little girl giggled in return while nodding in agreement, causing all three to stare at the two in confusion.

 

"You know her Mr Baekhyun?" Mrs Park asked to which the billionaire nodded in agreement.

 

"Of cause Aunt. I was on my way to visit a friend of mine when I saw her trying to cross the busy main park road, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter