First Kiss~

Marriage Of Admiration [Baekhyun x OC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys a new chappie is up. Don't forget to read the A/N as a new question awaits you. 

Please Enjoy..

____________________________________________________

 

A knock at the door, caught both Mr and Mrs Park attention, causing Mrs Park to swallow in tension before staring at her husband whose facial expression was unreadable as he was inwardly boiling in anger.

 

"Go see who it is and pray it's not my soon to be son in law Mr Jaehwang." Mr Park said to which she nodded in agreement before walking over to the door to see who it is.

 

Opening the door, Mrs Park managed a tensed, forced smile as she stared back her soon to be son in law.

 

"You're welcome son. What brings you here so late at night?"

 

"Park Hana." Mr Jaehwang replied with a small smile before walking in.

 

"What am I hearing Uncle and Aunt? Hana is walking now? And in one of the biggest companies in South Korea? What's all this? Where is she? Didn't I tell her that there'll be no need for that?" Mr Jaehwang went on, ranting like an angry dog.

 

"Please c..calm down my son. Hana is my daughter and I know her so well. She loves working and it has been her dream to follow her career so please don't try to stop her. She'll be able to support you financially in the future."

 

"I don't want that Aunt, I can handle the family expenses without her job, plus she might decide to dump me for some dirty, stupid guy in the company where she works. Where is she right now? I want to speak with her. Hana!" He called out while scanning the living room.

 

"She's not at home at the moment." 

 

"What? Then where is Hana?"

 

"There is a party being hosted in the company's arena and she is supposed to be there as a worker in Mr Byun Baekhyun's company. She'll be back soon before you know it."

 

"So that's the reason why she's not picking up my calls? Because she's having fun with her co-workers huh?"

 

'Please son, don't judge my daughter's good morals, I won't be so kind to you if you do. Goodnight." Mrs Park replied before walking off, leaving her surprised husband behind.

 

~

 

"Why is Boss still hugging Hana? The two partner dance show would soon commence and I want to be the one to close to Mr Baekhyun, not Hana." Seulgi muttered to herself while staring at her beautiful gown with a sad pout evident on her face.

 

"Good evening Ladies and gentlemen, the two partner dance show is up on the list and everyone, please pick a partner." The MC said through the microphone, causing Seulgi to smile in happiness as she made her way towards the pair but was stopped by a hand gently wrapped around her wrist.

 

"Miss Seulgi, please be my dance partner tonight?" Richard asked in a sultry tone as he sent her his charming smile, causing the sassy Queen to frown in anger.

 

"Sorry Sir but I think you should look for someone else, I already got myself a dance partner." She spat in reply, causing Richard to chuckle in amusement, anger and embarrassment.

 

"And who could that be? Junmyeon? Sehun or is it Jongdae?" He asked, feeling really hurt to be rejected so swiftly but instead of getting a reply, he got his answer without Seulgi even saying a word as she couldn't stop staring at the billionaire to which Richard frowned in return.

 

"So it's him? Boss Baekhyun?" Richard asked with a painful look on his face to which the sassy Queen shrugged her shoulders in return.

 

"I don't know Sir so please let me be." She replied before walking off, leaving Richard in confusion and surprise.

 

"It seems our handsome billionaire, Mr Byun Baekhyun has gotten himself a dance partner already, please welcome them to the dance floor." The MC said, surprising Hana who pulled away from her Boss to look him in the eyes.

 

"S..sir, I.. N..no, N..no. I don't know how to dance. Please, I d..don't want to embarrass you and myself because I might step on your toes. This high-class dance is so different from the low class way of dancing." The innocent girl begged with her hands folded, lips quivering as she felt all eyes on her.

 

'It's okay Miss Hana. There's nothing as a high-class or low class dance. Just be yourself, plus this is some sort of competition and we don't have to lose to the crowd right?" Baekhyun asked with a friendly smile plastered on his face to which she nodded in agreement after a moment of silence.

 

"Good now come on let's shine." Baekhyun replied while gently patting her rosey cheeks while were flushed from embarrassment as fe added "Even if we lose to another dance partner, don't blame yourself. It's just a competition, nothing more. Let's just have fun."

 

"Yes Sir. Thanks you Sir." Hana replied with a childish grin plastered on her face before adding with a thumbs up "I'll do my best Sir. Fighting!"

 

"The MC made them partners. Poor Hana, she can't even dance and poor me, I wanted to dance with my handsome, y Boss so badly." Seulgi muttered to no one in particular, feeling really sad.

 

A hand gently placed on her shoulder, caused her to raise a confused brow as she stared back at the familiar male in front of her.

 

"Jongdae you.."

 

"Be my dance partner please." Jongdae muttered to her hearing, cutting her off to which she kept mute, contemplating on what to say before before nodding her head in agreement after thinking it through as a genuine smile graced her face.

 

"Alright, i accept your request. Thanks Jongdae." She replied with a shy smile before placing her left hand on his as he led her towards the dance floor.

 

"I don't know how to do this ballet dance thingy or whatever it's called. It's just too boring Sir." Hana murmured in a small, shy tone, causing Baekhyun to chuckle in amusement at her childish behavior.

 

"This isn't a ballet dance, it's called waltz Miss Hana." Baekhyun replied while spinning her around before hugging her closer to himself, following the right moves as he is used to it after having hosted this party for almost ten years now.

 

"I'm only good at crazy dance, even my parents love it when I entertain them." Hana said with an excited look on her face as she could clearly recall the last time she entertained her parents.

 

"Park Hana, how old are you?" Baekhyun decided to ask, surprising the clumsy girl who kept on apologizing as she stepped on his toes.

 

"I'm twenty two years old Sir and I'll be getting married soon."

 

'She's so young and cute.' Baekhyun said in his heart before asking "Really? And why so soon?"

 

"Because my Daddy wants that and i'll listen to him. Though my husband to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter