My Warrior Princess Xena

Marriage Of Admiration [Baekhyun x OC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hey Lovelies, so sorry for the late update. Please do give me your maximum support by upvoting and commenting if you haven't yet. Thanks ♥♥

 

Please Enjoy the new Chappie....

_________________________________________________

 

While staring at her gigantic wardrobe, Hana let out a small sigh in relief as she pulled out her favorite simple flower pink and white gown and before she could get dressed, her phone suddenly rang out.

 

'Who could it be?' She inwardly said in her heart as she picked up her phone.

 

"It's mommy." She muttered to herself with a smile gracing her lips as her eyes began to water.

 

"Hello Mom,

Yes I'm perfectly fine. 

I'm currently at my Boss house, he took me in despite the fact that I'm just his employee. He's just so kind Mom." Hana started but was interrupted by a knock at the door.

 

"Good morning Miss Hana. Breakfast is served." A maid informed before walking off.

 

"Mom, I'll call you back later tonight, please take care of yourself and Ana. I love you all. Goodbye." She said with a calm smile before hanging up as she resumed her previous task at hand of getting dressed and ready for breakfast and work.

 

***

 

"Boss, the papers are ready, all we need is your signature so I can submit it." Jongdae said to the billionaire who gave a firm nod in agreement.

 

"Good to hear. Go drop them at my office, I'll get back to it in an hour or two. I have an important meeting to attend right away." Baekhyun replied to which Jongdae obeyed before walking off.

 

The billionaire was about leaving his company when his gaze suddenly landed on a particular someone, Richard who was busy staring at a particular area, plus he seems lost in his own thoughts.

 

'Surely Richard has an ulterior motive for accepting the Janitor post because he's quite established to start up his own company but didn't. I think I have to keep a watchful eye on him.' Baekhyun said in his heart before walking out of the gigantic building.

 

***

 

Walking into his living room with Hana trailing behind, Baekhyun paused as he turned to look at her with an unreadable expression on his face.

 

Throughout the day, she had been so quiet, not uttering a single word as she focused on her job and this didn't go unnoticed by the billionaire who have been observing her all morning because Hana has never been one to just keep mute or not interact with her friends at work.

 

"Miss Hana," Baekhyun called out in a calm, relaxed tone. "Are you okay?"

 

"Yes Sir, I'm good." She innocently replied with big bright eyes staring back at her Boss.

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yes Sir."

 

"Very well then. You go freshen up and come to the dinning room while I do the same. It has been a really hectic day."

 

"Yes Sir. Thank you Sir." She replied before running off to her room.

 

```

 

"Tomorrow is my birthday Miss Hana." Baekhyun decided to announce (as they were halfway through dinner) to the clumsy girl who had tomato sauce on the tip of her nose with a somewhat amused smile on his face.

 

"R..really? Oh my gosh. Happy birthday in advance Sir." She chirped in with a wide genuine grin, making her to look like a reindeer with the tomato sauce on the tip of her nose

 

"Thank you." Baekhyun replied before adding "So be sure to be the first to wish me a happy birthday tomorrow morning."

 

"I promise to be the first Sir. I won't let you down."

 

"Aww.. What a heroic word Miss Hana." Baekhyun replied before picking up a handkerchief to wipe his hands clean as he got up from his chair before adding "So Miss Hana, I'll be retiring to bed now. You know what they say, early to bed, early to rise."

 

"Yeah, you're right. Goodnight Sir."

 

"Sweet dreams dear." Baekhyun replied with a playful smile on his face as he reached out his pretty long fingers to gently wipe the tomato sauce off her nose.

 

"What a clumsy girl you are." Baekhyun joked.

 

"Thank you Sir. I've got no idea it was.. umm.. I feel so ashamed." Hana muttered in a small voice as she placed both hands on her face to which the billionaire chuckled at her childishness and cuteness before walking away.

 

Getting up to take the dirty dishes to the kitchen, Hana was stopped by one of the maids.

 

"No, no. Leave it, I'll take care o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter