The Birthday Party~

Marriage Of Admiration [Baekhyun x OC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hey Lovelies, so sorry for the late update. Please do give me your maximum support by upvoting and commenting if you haven't yet. Thanks ♥♥

Please Enjoy the new Chappie....

________________________________________________

 

Pulling away from the kiss, Hana let out a wide grin while staring at the billionaire.

 

"Baekhyun Sir, I think I'm liking this specific means of comfort so much. It always helps ease our worries."

 

"What eases our worries?" 

 

"Your lips on my lips and mine on yours." She innocently replied before getting up to a standing position as she clumsily stretched her hands forward to help the billionaire up who chuckled in amusement before helping himself.

 

"Thank you so much Miss Hana." Baekhyun started but was interrupted.

 

"No Sir. It is nothing. I'm glad I was of help to you. Goodnight Sir and see you in the morning." She said in a cheerful tone.

 

"Sweet dreams." Baekhyun replied with a calm smile as he watched her leave his room.

 

•••

 

"Boss, it was a clean shot." The assassin said with a smile, causing Mr Jung to chuckle in amusement before muttering a "Good job, I know you'll never disappoint, the main reason why I gave you this job."

 

"Thank you Boss."

 

"Here, have this." Mr Jung said while handing a bundle of clean cash to the man as he added "Goodnight and so long."

 

⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛

 

Waking up to the brightness of the morning sun, Baekhyun blinked one, two times, trying to adjust to the bright light but that's when a certain, important someone caught his eye.

 

In front of him stood a smiling Hana with a 10 inches size of a well decorated cake in her hands that was stretched out. Her dazzling smile was like the morning sun, her soft beautiful natural face always void of makeup made the billionaire's heart to skip and for a minute or two, it felt as if the world had stopped moving along with his brain because all he could see right now was the beautiful perfection in front of him.

 

"Happy birthday to you Sir!" Hana innocently said out loud with a "Hooray!!!" following soothe, snapping him out of his own world.

 

"Miss Hana you.."

 

"Sir, I have fulfilled the promise I made to you last night of being the first to wish you a happy birthday." She went on with a smile on her face to which he returned with a loving smile.

 

"Miss Hana, thank you so much." Baekhyun found himself voicing out in a calm tone.

 

An hour later, both Baekhyun and Hana were in the dinning room together as she fed him a piece of the chocolate partly white cake to which he gladly accepted with a nod of his head in return.

 

"Mmm.. Yummy. How did you learn how to bake so well? From your Mom?" Baekhyun asked, impressed.

 

"Yes Sir, my Mom is an expert. I got to learn a thing or two from her as I was too busy with my studies."

 

"Mmm.. That's nice. Kudos to you. It tastes great. Later on, I think I'll be devouring the rest so here, give it to me so you won't eat them all." Baekhyun joked while snatching the cake from the giggling innocent girl.

 

~

 

"Happy birthday Boss Baekhyun!" All the billionaire's workers screamed in joy the moment they walked into the building where his birthday party was being celebrated.

 

"Thank you so much guys. I feel so honored to have you all here with me today." Baekhyun replied with a warm smile before getting a quick hug from Seulgi.

 

"Please feel comfortable everyone, there are plenty of foods and wines so please feel free to ask the waiters and waitresses to give you whatever you want."

 

"Awe.. That's so sweet of you Boss Baekhyun. I cannot wait to eat that delicious gigantic cake I se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter