Inner Confliction~

Marriage Of Admiration [Baekhyun x OC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A new chapter is up my lovely Sweethearts. Please do give me your maximum support by upvoting and commenting if you haven't yet. Thanks ♥♥

 

Please Enjoy....

_____________________________________________________

 

A pair of lips crashing into his, pulled a surprised gasp from his lips as the natural red soft lips timidly pressed into his, causing the billionaire to slowly crack his eyes open and the first thing that came into view was the angelic face of Hana whose eyes were closed, tears in her eyes and the best part was her lips on his. He was about to reciprocate the kiss when she pulled away to him.

 

"P..please don't cry Sir, I've never seen you break down until tonight. It hurts me to see you in pain. Whatever the problem is, you'll scale through it, I believe in you, you're strong." She muttered to his hearing, freshly new tears streaming down her cheeks.

 

"Miss Hana, it's alright. I'll be fine." He replied in a somewhat calm tone, not really paying attention about his problem anymore as a new one just popped up. The kiss and why she did it?

 

"Why did you kiss me?" Baekhyun found himself asking after a moment of silence.

 

"To comfort you Sir, just the way you kissed me under the rain that night when Jaehwang hurt me." The innocent girl replied, causing the billionaire to smile at her innocent and childishness.

 

"I don't have a home anymore. M..my dad kicked me out because I made up my mind not to get married to Jaehwang and also not to quit my job."

 

'So Mr Park wants her to quit her job just to avoid me huh? What a lowly man.' Baekhyun inwardly said in his heart before letting out a small sigh as he gently pulled away from the hug, causing the innocent girl to stare back at him like a five year old who is in the middle of nowhere would.

 

"So he does not respect your decision and decided to throw you out right Miss Hana?"

 

"Yes Sir. I don't know where to go to right now. I don't want to trouble Jongdae with my problems, he has helped me a lot."

 

"Miss Hana, come live with me for the time being. I'll speak with your dad when.."

 

"N..no Sir, he took an oat that I shouldn't step foot in his house ever again, else he'll hurt me so bad I won't recover from it. Sir I think my dad dislikes you so please don't speak with him. Plus, I'll manage Sir."

 

"How are you going to cope Miss Hana, tell me?"

 

"I'll spend the night here on this bench because during my kindergarten.."

 

"This used to be your school?" Baekhyun cut in to which she nodded in agreement.

 

"Mine too. I loved this school premises because it holds so many memories of my childhood days." Baekhyun said after a moment of silence with a small smile plastered on his face as he looked around the old walls and swing.

 

"Miss Hana, about the kiss earlier.. I think it worked, I loved it, it made me feel re.." Baekhyun started but was cut off by a soft snore coming from beside him to which he turned towards the innocent girl (whose head was resting on his shoulder) only to find her fast asleep with her tiny, fragile hands clutching unto his arm tightly, tear stains evident on her cheeks to which he gently wiped it off.

 

'Thank goodness she is already fast asleep to hear the words that just slipped past my lips.' The billionaire inwardly said with a small smile plastered on his lips.

 

"Miss Hana, are you tired? Should we go back home?" He asked while gently tapping her left cheek.

 

"N..no Sir, I'm n..not tired, j..just sleepy." She said in a sleepy voice before dozing off.

 

"Aww.. You're so cute." Baekhyun found himself saying before carrying her in a bridal style as he made his way out of the school premises.

 

~

 

The drive back to his beautiful estate was a peaceful one as the billionaire wrapped a protective arm around the clueless girl who was still fast asleep.

 

Carrying her in his arms, Baekhyun made his way into one of the guest rooms, carefully placing her on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter