Curiosity~

Marriage Of Admiration [Baekhyun x OC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hey Lovelies, so sorry for the late update. Please do give me your maximum support by upvoting and commenting if you haven't yet. Thanks ♥♥

 

Please Enjoy the new Chappie....

_________________________________________________

 

"Umm.. Miss Hana, be careful. I heard you scream so I decided to come see if y..you're alright. I'll just leave right away." Baekhyun started but was cut off by a painful sob leaving Hana's lips in embarrassment.

 

"W..what do I do now Baekhyun Sir? Y..you've seen everything now who's going to get married to me. How will I ever face you? Everything is over. AHHH!!!" She sobbed like a five year old while flushing a deep red like a ripe tomato, wanting to melt and vanish away from the billionaire's presence.

 

"N..no, no Miss Hana, I didn't see anything, please get a hold of yourself."

 

"Sir y..you're just saying this to make me feel good, that's what all men do in the movies. You've seen everything."

 

"No, I promise you I didn't. Please pick up your.." Baekhyun started before cutting himself off when his eyes landed on her smaller frame with the towel wrapped around her body. 'She's pretty fast.' Baekhyun thought in his heart.

 

"S..sir are you sure you umm.. didn't see my umm.." She started in a small voice, nervously playing with her fingers while chewing on her bottom lips with big puppy eyes staring at Baekhyun who smiled at her childishness and innocence.

 

"I didn't Miss Hana but even if I did, then I'd surely take you to the altar. Goodnight dear." Baekhyun said with a playful wink following soothe ad he gently caressed her pretty little face before walking off, leaving a somewhat confused and embarrassed Hana behind.

 

⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛

 

Entering into his company alongside Hana the next day, Baekhyun was not surprised to find Richard patiently waiting for him at the spacious hallway leading towards his office.

 

"Good morning Boss Baekh.."

 

"What do you want?" Baekhyun cut him off with an unreadable expression plastered on his face.

 

"W..well Boss Baekhyun, I came over here with a job application."

 

"You're not welcome here, you can leave."

 

"Please Boss Baekhyun, I'll be so glad if you can give me any minor job in your company."

 

"Mm.. Let's see. You mean minor jobs like that of a security or a Janitor?" Baekhyun asked with a raised brow, a calm smile gracing his beautifully handsome face to which Hana's eyes widened in surprise before quietly walking off to her office.

 

"Yes Sir. Anyone at all, I'll obediently succumb to it."

 

"Alright then Mr Richard, for the sake of friendship, you're now an employee of this company. You'll be working as a Janitor." Baekhyun said while staring at the so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter