Brother Jongdae's Protection~

Marriage Of Admiration [Baekhyun x OC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Entering into the Jewel shop, Baekhyun decided to pick an expensive silver set of necklace and earrings for his Mom while picking an original silver wristwatch for his Dad.

 

"Do you like this one Sir? They are got your Mom right and dad right?" One of the workers in the Jewel shop asked to which the billionaire smiled in return before nodding his head in agreement.

 

"Yes you're right Missy but I certainly have grudges against these people." The billionaire replied, causing the girl's eyes to widen in surprise and confusion before nodding in agreement.

 

"B..but why is that Sir?"

 

"Young lady, I hope your parents thought you not to meddle in other people's personal affairs?" Baekhyun asked with a friendly smile while raising a questioning brow at her.

 

"I'm sorry Sir." She replied with a slight frown before walking off to which the billionaire shook his head in disbelief and amusement.

 

While paying for the jewels, Baekhyun's eyes landed on the cruel man from 21 years ago, Mr Park to which the billionaire's lips curved upwards in a crooked smile before walking away.

 

"Sir you forgot your.." The lady started but was cut off by the billionaire.

 

"You can keep the change young lady."

 

~

 

"Good evening Sir." A maid who was standing next to the gigantic door into the living room said (with her hands open to receive his bag and suit jacket) to which Baekhyun gave a nod in agreement before taking off his suit jacket, passing it to the young woman, including his portfolio as he made his way towards the shining gold and white couch.

 

Sitting down on the couch, an exhausted sigh slipped past the billionaire's lips as he let his eyes fall shut, stress of the previous days hitting him hard.

 

"Miss Luna, where are they?" Baekhyun calmly asked the maid who was busy sniffing his suit jacket, eyes fixed on the billionaire, her love for her master increasing every day, making her to act like a ert and a stalker.

 

"T..they are in the garden Sir." The lady replied, feeling really scared of being caught, fully aware of the people her Master was referring to.

 

Getting up from the couch, the billionaire stretched out his achy muscles before staring at the girl who quickly gulped down the bile in .

 

"Miss Luna, that's just a suit jacket, nothing more so it'll be nice if you stop sniffing it. Take them to my room this instant." Baekhyun said to which she nodded in agreement before doing as told.

 

"Son you're back home." Mrs Byun said with a bright smile upon seeing her son who just stared at the both of them from a distance.

 

Getting up from the love seat, she walked over to her son to pull him in for a hug, peppering kisses all over his cheeks.

 

"Where have you been son? Sleeping in one of the hotels again or in the other mansion?" She asked to which Baekhyun smiled in return.

 

"I guess i'm just so used to living alone over the past few years that I usually forget about my parents." Baekhyun replied to which she slowly pulled away from the hug to stare back at her son, her facial expression shifting to that of sadness.

 

"Aww.. Baekhyun my dear. Don't be like that. Come on. Tonight is so special for us. Can you guess what makes it so?" Mr Byun asked with a calm smile to which Baekhyun returned with a small smile as he slowly cupped his mother's face so he can have a better look at her.

 

"Mom, Dad how can I forget about this day? It comes just once in every year." Baekhyun said as his Mrs Byun's eyes began to water.

 

"Happy Anniversary!" Baekhyun said with a genuine smile plastered on his lips before pulling her in for a hug, moving over to his father few minutes later, he shook hands with him before hugging the him.

 

"Baekhyun my son. We're not perfect but thank you so much for congratulating us." Mrs Byun said to which the billionaire smiled in return before wiping the tears off her face while trying to fight the tears from streaming down his cheeks.

 

"Here, I bought you two a small gift." Baekhyun said before gently handing one tiny box to hia Mom and the other to his Dad. "I hope you like it? I mean I really don't know what your likes and dislikes are so please accept it."

 

"Son we're so sorry. We didn't mean to give you away to your Uncle." Mrs Byun started but was cut off by her son's voice.

 

"Enough Mom. I really don't want to talk about this."

 

"But my son. Your Uncle is so sick and.."

 

"I SAID NO!!! I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT HIM!" Baekhyun all but screamed in anger, causing both Mr and Mrs Byun to gasp in surprise.

 

"Goodnight." Baekhyun said after a minute or two before walking away.

 

⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛

 

"I don't know what to say Uncle Jung, I heard about your illness. How are you doing now?" Hana asked to which the man smiled in return.

 

"I'm still the same, little girl." Mr Jung replied before deciding to ask "How is your soon to be husband?"

 

"I don't know Uncle Jung. Daddy still wants us to get married. Also please you really need to stop smoking and drinking, it's bad for your health."

 

"Don't worry about that my dear. Also, I'll talk him out of it." He replied to which she shrugged in return before walking away.

 

"Ah Mr Park, my very good friend." Mr Jung said upon seeing his closest friend who smiled in return.

 

"How are you my friend? How's your health?"

 

"Forget that. I have something very important to tell you."

 

"Do tell me."

 

"Do you know that Baekhyun, that little brat, my brother's son who is now a billionaire has decided to cut all ties with us? He even relegated my son in front of his employees."

 

"What? Don't tell me that little weakling from 21 years ago is actually Mr Byun Baekhyun the billionaire?"

 

"Yes he is my friend. I have no idea how he survived that night but one thing I know is that I won't spare him, i'll kill him with my bare hands." Mr Jung said with a frown evident on his face while Mr Park sat frozen on the couch, speechless.

 

~

 

Running into the company with tension and fear written all over her face, Hana couldn't think of what Mr Richard was going to say to her for not being punctual.

 

"Oh No, oh no. Why is dad always like this? Now what do I tell my Boss and Richard Sir?" Hana said in her heart but before she could enter into her office, a firm, manly hand pulled her backwards, causing her to gasp in surprise as she turned around to see who has done that but the moment she did, her eyes widen in surprise.

 

"M..mr Richard S..sir." She said while swallowing the bile in . 

 

"Not another word. Come with me Hana." Richard replied in a thick and husky voice, dropping to a minimum.

 

Getting to his office, he motioned for her to sit to which she did with a small pout evident on her face as Richard shut the door.

 

"S..sir why d..did you lock the door with the keys?" She asked with a surprised look on her face as great fear consumed her, thinking he's about to hit her or strangle her.

 

"I..i'm so sorry Sir, P..please don't hit m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter