Daves

INSTALLMENT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You wont believe what happened to my laptop. Yesterday, some keys on my keyboard stopped functioning. "e" 'h' and "g" i watched youtube videos on how to fix but none worked. So i got me a new keyboard today. So, I am sorry Jetiunique and others. I feel bad for having told you i would update yesterday. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~         Nancy eyed the blond intruder up and down. She could tell he was not much older than herself and the satchel over his shoulder indicated that he was a college student.
Said guy seemed to be equally scrutinising Nancy. He flushed a bit when Nancy fixed her gaze directly onto his blue eyes. He hurriedly turned towards Dabin and shifted nervously. He had asked the two seated beauties if he could join them. He didn't get any reply and Lee Dabin looked at him like she was seeing him for the first time.     For her part, Lee Dabin didn't forget him. It's not every day that you have a conversation with a blond person with blue eyes. So, of course, she remembered exactly that she had met this guy a month ago at this same restaurant and that they had talked a good while as well. She remembered talking to him about how some foreign people didn't enjoy Kimchi like the locals do and some other topics. But, she couldn't for the life of her, remember the name of this person. His name starts with a "V". I know this. She thought.    
"Uh, you must have forgotten, we met at this restaurant one month and 7 days ago, to be exact," The guy said, smiling a little.     Nancy grimaced at that. one month and 7 days? who the creepy keeps track of the number of days like that.    
"Oh, yeah, I remember you. Please have a seat" Dabin spoke, gesturing to the seat next to Nancy.
 
"Um" the guy started, looking at Nancy, whose gaze hadn't left him since he made his presence, "You look different. Are you like me? Did you come from somewhere? " the guy asked, his attempt at asking  'are you not a Korean' sounding a bit weird as he wasn't all too fluent in Korean.     "No. I am nothing like you" Nancy replied almost instantly with annoyance.     the guy was a little taken aback. he his lips nervously before turning towards Lee Dabin.     "Don't take it personally, she is rude like this with everyone" Dabin said, reassuring the guy.     Nancy snapped her eyes at Dabin who ignored the heated glare, picking up another chicken by the tin foil wrapped at the end of the bone, a small smile gracing her lips. "So, I think you're getting a little better in Korean"  
"Well, I guess I have gotten a bit better" the guy responded. "I will be fluent really fast if only I could have a friend like you to talk to everyday"     "Wait" Nancy butted in. "You attend a college here, yes?"  
"Yes. The Yamaha University" the guy responded.  
"Then I suppose you have plenty of Korean people in your class to talk to. What the hell is so wrong with asking one of the guys in your class to help you out? You don't have to reach out this far for a chat buddy"  
The guy just looked at her dumbfoundedly.  
Dabin chuckled, "never mind her," she said, even if she knew Nancy was being extra rude, she couldn't help but agree with what Nancy just said and she was secretly thankful Nancy came to her rescue. She didn't want to exchange numbers with the guy while at the same time, she didn't want to be rude to a foreigner for the sake of Korean people's reputation.(She didn't want foreigners to have a bad impression on Koreans).  
"What are you ordering?" Dabin asked as a way of changing the subject to a much safer one.   Oh, she was wrong to think that.     "Those lollipops look good." The guy remarked.     "Yeah, these are. But they don't really serve lollipops here. I just requested my uncle to make some for me." Dabin explained.   Nancy looked down at the box and noticed there were only two lollipops remaining.  She picked one up as she had finished her first one.     "If you want, you can take the last one remaining her-" Dabin didn't get to finish her sentence when Nancy took the last lollipop in her other hand.
Dabin looked at her and silently asked "What the hell"
"In fact, I think maybe they have some of the lollipops saved up. You can ask if there are any if you want" Dabin smiled apologetically at the guy.     By now, the guy was really annoyed with the way Nancy was treating him. He didn't know what he had done wrong to piss her this much.  
"Then, I would like to order some of these lollipops, please. Can you go since you are a waitress" the guy said turning towards Nancy, looking at Nancy's uniform to deliver his point  
"No. Can't move. I am resting now" Nancy answered, not even looking at the guy.  
"This girl, she is really unpleasant." He stated, to which Nancy gave no mind as she continued eating the chicken. "She would have been a complete trash if she wasn't this pretty." he added with a hint of anger in his voice.  
"Yeah, her beauty makes up for her bad attitude alright" Dabin agreed.    
Nancy scoffed and her lips curved up to form a devious but a very beautiful smile.
At least she admits that I am beautiful out loud. Nancy thought.    
"I think I'll order once that waiter over there passes by. There's no need to hurry" the guy reassured.       "So," the guy started, "You are kind and approachable and beautiful all at once unlike her," the guy said.     "What was that?" Nancy snapped.  
"Nothing" the guy answered.  
Nancy kept the bones of the chicken in the box and cleaned her fingertips with a tissue.
"So,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter