| Awake pt II

Solstice | Vminkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

World n°1

“A witch.... A curse.” Jungkook muttered, and Taehyung's eyes went wide in sheer shock. He was so deep in desperation he could almost believe anything he heard. But he didn't want to waste his time on something that would give them no chance in finding Jimin. He wanted something real, but the realest a curse could get was being in fictional stories. 

“Do you really believe in wizards or this type of ? This doesn't help our case at all. Please, let's be real here.” Taehyung pleaded, and his voice wavered, like he believed a little despite his own doubtful words. 

“He told me there were two worlds Taehyung, that he was switching worlds everytime he slept. Could he be stuck? Isn't that the doing of a witch who hated him. Because you know, he has lots of enemies, or was it a curse?” Jungkook asked, and it brought memories to Taehyung, of what Jimin was saying about some other world, and it somehow made sense. He disappeared, literally, there weren't so many explanations for it. 

“If it is a witch, then how can we even find them? If it is a curse, then how do we get him back here? This isn't helping at all.” Taehyung spluttered, but he somehow believed it. Maybe Jimin was really stuck there, that was why they couldn't find him here in their kingdom. 

“But it's the truth. He got stuck there, where he is a servant, I can feel it in my heart and I know he is suffering. I don't how to help. I would do anything to help him but I don't know what to do.” Jungkook fired at him, eyes flicking in desperation and fear. He would do anything to help Jimin find his way back home. 

Jungkook stood up, determination in his eyes. He made the decision to go look for Jimin. He would find a way to see witches, or maybe read about curses. He didn't know what exactly, but he would do anything to fix those broken pieces. 

“I'll go find him myself, I'm sick of sitting and crying and waiting for him to somehow come back to me.” Jungkook said, another tear escaping his eyelids, and Taehyung stood up too. 

“I'm going with you!”

So this was how the two walked out the castle, getting lost in forests and market squares and lost neighborhoods. It was a long week, but they came back empty handed. After all, they had no idea what they were looking for, or how to find whatever that was. 

They were coming back from the way in the forest, the way that goes through the central city market square and straight to the castle, when Jungkook suddenly disappeared, and Taehyung saw him with his own eyes, how he was there then just wasn't anymore. 

“Jungkook! Jungkook, baby, where are you?” Taehyung was almost going insane. For after all the time he spent with Jungkook, he knew how kind he was, how lovely and adorable he was. Maybe he fell in love. He couldn't stand to lose him too. At the moment, he was sure it was magic that took his boy away. 

Jungkook was wide eyed looking at the shop he just walked inside of, for he had never seen it before. It spelled magic shop in big capital rainbrow letters that somehow hang there in the sky. 

He entered, eyes looking up and he almost tripled on the ground. He was mind blown, the place reeked with magic and he didn't know how he suddenly stumbled across such a magical place without meaning to. 

“Hey,” Some deep voice said from inside the shop, and Jungkook lifted his head in sudden surprise. He didn't know what to assume. “What do you want to buy, young man.”

Jungkook's eyebrow lifted in shock when his gaze landed on a mint haired guy throwing some silver dust in the air like it was a perfume. He locked eyes with the man, with a golden hue flickering in his eyes and Jungkook didn't know if he should be mortified or amazed by what he was seeing. 

“A human?” The man said, more like he was asking himself rather than Jungkook, and he huffed, like this happened more than it should have been happening, like it was utterly annoying. 

“Yes, of course I'm a human.” Jungkook repl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter