That's my mama

Never Too Young to be a Sugar Mama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi all, thank you so much for all the interest, the reviews, and support for this fic. It was a lot of fun writing and I have enjoyed it very much. Let’s end this fic on a good note, and thank you again! 



 

Waking up to Yerim, or rather waking up with Yerim cuddling her was the best feeling in the world. The shorter woman was surprisingly very strong and yet had a gentle hold too. Sooyoung being weak for affection knew she would want to wake up in Yerim’s arms like this all the time. The beauty of it now was that Yerim was officially her girlfriend. Not just her sugar mama, but her girlfriend. It couldn’t get any better than this.

 

“Hey, good morning.” 

 

“Good morning, Yerim.”

 

At least it felt like it was a good morning, made even better when Yerim leaned over and kissed her, in a soft manner that still had Sooyoung feeling breathless. Yerim makes her feel too weak, but in the best possible way.

 

“How are you feeling, after last night?”

 

They had spent most of the night talking, for hours. Though when Sooyoung is lost in conversation with Yerim it never feels too long. Sometimes it doesn’t feel like they have enough time to talk because Sooyoung finds that she could talk to Yerim for endless amounts of time, and not be bored. She hasn’t ever felt that way about another person before.

 

“I’m feeling good. I’m so glad you feel the same way and that you’re actually my girlfriend now. It feels so unreal to say.”

 

Yerim finds that she has to agree. She never imagined that she would go onto that site, expecting to find a suitable sugar-baby. Yerim expected to have a bit of fun. She surely never expected to find someone like Park Sooyoung. A person that she really enjoyed spending time with and wanted to be with in a real romantic sense. It all felt like it was simply meant to be. As if she and Sooyoung were meant to meet and build this amazing connection. One that the young CEO knows will continue on developing even further. 

 

Yerim simply didn’t want to imagine her life without Sooyoung. She wanted to make sure the woman was incorporated in all aspects of her life. She wanted to be included in all aspects of Sooyoung’s life as well. The dark-haired woman turns when she feels a soft hand to her cheek. Sooyoung is looking at her with a curious expression that shows she’s also a bit worried too.

 

“Hey, where are you right now?” Sooyoung wonders. “You’re not late for work or anything, are you?”

 

“I’m the boss, I can come to work anytime I want.” Yerim is simply joking. Then she assures Sooyoung she is fine. “I’m fine, I was just thinking about how lucky I feel to have you here with me.”

 

Hearing that makes Sooyoung smile brightly. Her smile is really the sort of smile that makes you pause. Yerim feels all sorts of things by seeing how bright Sooyoung’s smile is. Yerim knows without a doubt all she wants to do is make Sooyoung happy.

 

“I am so glad to hear that. How much time do we have before you need to get to work?”

 

“An hour, why?”

 

“Good, plenty of time for making out and feeling you up.”

 

Yerim laughs as Sooyoung actually does straddle her and plants soft kisses all over her lips, face, and cheek.

 

“You are silly, Sooyoung.”

 

“I know, but that’s what you like about me.”

 

“Yeah, that’s what I like about you. We can have breakfast together at the office if you’d like? There’s a great brunch restaurant by my office that makes the best brunch. I know you’ll really enjoy it.”

 

That sounded good to Sooyoung. All she cared about most of all was getting to spend that time with Yerim. Though she couldn’t help thinking about Yerim’s crazy assistant. She wasn’t exactly looking forward to that conversation. But she would slap a woman if she had to, in order to make sure said woman knew that Yerim belonged to her. Alright, perhaps she wouldn’t really slap the woman. Sooyoung simply had a few choice words for her, if it even came to that. Sooyoung is hopeful that they can act like civil, rational adults. For now, she sure as hell was going to enjoy making out with Yerim. That woman sure knew how to kiss and leave her wanting so much more.

 

“If you keep kissing me like that I’ll never want to be away from you.” Are the first words out of the taller woman’s mouth when they break for air. Yerim places her hands to her waist and stares up into pretty brown eyes.

 

“Maybe, I don’t want to be away from you either, Sooyoung.”

 

That was without a doubt one of the sweetest things Sooyoung had ever heard. No matter what happens, Sooyoung knew that this woman right here was for her, and nothing could change her mind about it.

 

Sooyoung didn’t have any doubts. Neither did Yerim. This was the most sure either woman had been about a relationship. Yerim was already planning weekend getaways, vacations abroad, perhaps even eventually moving in together. 

 

“Let’s go shower.” Yerim is the first to speak. “As nice as it is to stay in bed with you. I do need to get to work.”

 

“Alright, but you owe me so much kisses it’s not even funny.” To prove her point Sooyoung is sure to get another kiss before getting off of Yerim completely.  She was actually excited to get a chance to go to Yerim’s company. She was eager to see her now girlfriend being a super hot boss CEO. 

 

“I’m good for it, don’t worry.”

 

“I’ll hold you to it, come on, let’s get ready.”

 

Yerim and Sooyoung might have been having a great start to their morning. But there was one couple who were about to have a strange start to their morning. As Joohyun woke up to the sound of her phone ringing. She tiredly answers because today Joohyun was hoping to sleep half of her day away with her wife beside her.

 

“Hello?” Joohyun yawns.

 

“Good morning, uh…” Seungwan pauses to make sure she is calling the right person. “Kang Joohyun, correct?”

 

“Yes, that is correct.” Joohyun is suddenly more alert now. Because she has no idea what is going on and why this person is calling her.

 

“Oh, good. Now, you don’t know me. But I am calling on behalf of my boss, Kim Yerim.”

 

“Uh-huh…”

 

“Her safety and well-being is of the utmost importance to me. So, you are associated with this Park Sooyoung woman, right?”

 

Joohyun isn’t sure if she should hang up now or simply listen in to see how this very odd conversation will go.

 

“Yes, I know her. What’s this about, really?”

 

Seungwan takes a moment to flip through her complete background check that she spent most of her night compiling together. But it couldn’t hurt to have some inside opinions from the people who know Sooyoung. And so it wasn’t easy but she found out two people’s names in particular, Kang Seulgi and her wife Joohyun. 

 

“I just wanted to make sure she’s not a hooker.”

 

“A hooker!” Joohyun nearly falls out of bed when she hears that, the sounds waking Seulgi up and looking at her with a curious expression. The monolid woman mouths to her what’s going on and Joohyun mouths back to her.

 

“This woman thinks Sooyoung is a hooker.”

 

“A hooker!” Seulgi’s eyes go wide too and she carefully takes the phone away from her wife. “Now, look here, ma’am. Our friend is not a hooker. She might have questionable clothes from time to time.”

 

“Oh my god..” The shorter woman facepalms and sighs. Clearly that will not help Sooyoung out if this woman is already thinking that their friend is a hooker. Joohyun simply puts the pillow over her face. She doesn’t think she can stand to hear the rest of this conversation. Seungwan is just stunned on the other end of the phone. She has no idea what to say for a long moment.

 

“So she’s a questionable hooker?” Seungwan takes her pen and places a question mark on her notes. 

 

“No, no, no.” Seulgi shakes her head furiously. “She’s not, who are you anyway?”

 

“Oh, no one of importance, thank you for your help, sort of. Have a good day.” Seungwan proceeds to hang up then. Leaving Seulgi just stunned and confused for a long moment. What the hell was that even about?

 

“Um, that’s one way to start our morning.” Seulgi ends up falling down in the bed beside her wife, suddenly feeling way too tired for anything. Just what the hell is Sooyoung doing with herself these days to have people accusing her of being a hooker, of all things.

 

“I know, what the hell.” Joohyun sighs. “What the hell does she get up to when we’re not around. We’re going to have to talk to that girl, Seul. She needs an intervention or something.”

 

Seulgi simply wraps an arm around her waist and brings Joohyun closer to her. “We can talk to her later, Hyun. That girl has problems even we can’t deal with without sleep.”

 

That was certainly true, and it was a tempting offer. Joohyun cuddled up to her wife and forgot about other things for the moment. Sooyoung would be okay after all, no? She was a grown woman.



 

A grown woman who was busy freaking out the moment she stepped foot into Yerim’s company. 

 

“Oh my god, look at how rich everything is! You could live here, it’s so comfortable.” The taller woman falls out onto one of the main lobby couches. Sighing to herself with how good it feels. Yerim laughs, finding the woman amusing. 

 

“You can sit on the couch all day if you’d like. But you really should come with me upstairs. I did promise you breakfast, remember?”

 

As if on cue, Sooyoung’s stomach started to grumble. She could really go for food right now since they spent most of the morning making out. Absolutely no regrets about that, though. Yerim offers her hand to her and Sooyoung takes it.

 

“Okay then, mama.” She teases. “Treat me to breakfast.”

 

“Come on, baby girl.”

 

Sooyoung really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter