My sugar mama is a baby?

Never Too Young to be a Sugar Mama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey everyone thanks to those of you who reviewed I didn’t think I would get any, so please enjoy chapter 2.

 

Yerim slaps the taller woman across the face in an effort to wake her up. She really hates it when her potential sugar baby acts like this, and freaks out when she’s just a little bit younger than they are.

 

“Hey, you need to wake up because I have places to be.” The younger woman tells Sooyoung with more light slaps to her face. The auburn-haired woman starts coming too and realizes she’s being held in some pretty strong arms.

 

“What happened?” Sooyoung questions. Yerim rolls hers eyes and helps the woman stand up.

 

“You passed out, that’s what happened.”

 

“Oh, well can you blame me. You’re a baby, look at you.” Sooyoung gestures to her. How the hell is this going to be? Her sugar mama is no mama at all, as she looks like a baby girl, more than what Sooyoung was envisioning when she first imagined what her sugar mama would be.  

 

“I am old enough.” Yerim tells her. “Like I said. You don’t have to accept this, I have other things to do anyway. But you’re the one who wanted a sugar mama, and all I did was answer your ad.”

 

Sooyoung gets that. She understands that technically Yerim was only answering her ad. It’s also true that Sooyoung really does need a sugar mama, although it’s a little odd.

 

“Well, you’re clearly rich.”

 

“I think we’ve already established that.” Yerim nods and gestures to her car. Sooyoung looks her over once more, as the dark-haired woman is certainly attractive, and she supposed they wouldn’t look too bad together in public.

 

“You’re also attractive.”

 

“Yes, obviously.” Yeri sighs. “You’re lucky that you’re hot, I would have left your on the street by now.”

 

All Sooyoung hears is that Yerim thinks she’s hot. She can’t resist a compliment no matter who it’s from, and especially this is coming from a beautiful woman.

 

“Ooh, you think I’m hot, do you?” Sooyoung smiles and touches her shoulder in what she hopes is a seductive move. She might as well have some fun if this is going to be her sugar mama.

 

“Yes, that’s what I said. Anyway, do you want a sugar mama or not.”

 

Sooyoung decides to go for it. Yerim really is pretty much what she asked for.

 

“Good girl.” The younger woman nods and pats her cheek. “You will enjoy this, first let’s exchange actual phone numbers.”

 

They do exchange numbers but not before Yerim makes a quick suggestion.

 

“You want me to do what?” The taller woman shouts after she hears what Yerim says.

 

“You heard me, put me as Mama, and put a cute emoji or some .”

 

“Why should I?” Sooyoung demands to know.

 

“Because I am your sugar mama, and I take my role seriously. Look, I saved you with this.” Yerim shows her what says Baby girl with Sooyoung’s contact information.

 

“Baby girl.” Sooyoung mouths.

 

“Yes, you are going to my baby girl, aren’t you sweetie?”

 

Oh no, Yerim used affection and Sooyoung is weak for affection. The way the younger woman called her sweetie, it’s affecting her.

 

“I guess so.”

 

“You guess so?” Yerim raises her eyebrow to her in question. “Anyway, it was nice meeting you. I’ll call you later when I have time, we’ll do dinner or…” she checks her schedule. “I’ll call you, bye baby girl.”

 

“Y-Yeah, bye.” Sooyoung nods and runs back into her apartment. She’s alone now and so she can properly scream.

 

“Oh my god. Oh my god!” She runs around her living room like a maniac for a few moments. “My sugar mama is no mama. She is a sugar baby-mama! Wait no…” Sooyoung shakes her head as it doesn’t sound right. She needs to find out how old Yerim really is, as she doesn’t want to go to jail or anything like that. Sooyoung finally takes a few deep breaths and sits down. The entire thing is ridiculous, but maybe it won’t be so bad.

 

“I guess it should be interesting if nothing else.” Sooyoung sighs and runs her fingers through her hair. She will have to make the most of this, even if she’s still a little thrown by the fact her sugar mama is so much younger.


 

Yerim really does have things to do, and she wasn’t lying about that. She is only 21, but as heir to her father’s company she has work to do, and since he passed away a year ago. She’s been doing much of the work as CEO. The young woman is usually so busy she doesn’t get a lot of time to have fun like most young people her age. It’s why she sometimes go on to the sugar baby sites, mostly as a way to mess with people. But then Yerim thought to herself that this could actually be fun, and has met a few potential baby girls. None of them worked out as they were of course worried about her being younger. She has a good feeling about Ms. Park Sooyoung, and if doesn’t hurt that the woman is very pretty.

 

Yerim gets to her office and moments later her secretary runs inside. She hands over her tea and smiles.

 

“Good morning, Ms. Kim.”

 

“Yo, morning Seungwan.” Yerim nods to the blonde and thanks her for the tea. Seungwan was really her father’s assistant. Yerim had given the blonde the chance to quit, but Seungwan told her she wanted to be of any support to her boss’s daughter.

 

“Ms. Kim, I prepared your schedule for the day, and already ordered your lunch, fried chicken, kimbap, and a lemonade, plus canceled your late meeting for later.”

 

“Thanks, Seungwan. You’re awesome.”

 

“Anything for you, Ms. Kim.” T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter