Take me home, mama

Never Too Young to be a Sugar Mama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello everyone, and thank you all so much who has reviewed the previous chapter. I am really enjoying writing this, and I am such Joyri trash too, you all probably have no idea. I’m glad I gathered my courage to eventually write this fic, and the fact that it’s been so overall well received makes me happy, please enjoy the chapter. :)
 

Sponsor Mentions:  As always, thank you very much to my sponsors. I appreciate all of you so much: fabricsoftener, AvryGeist171,royalshipper2122, DTHDHR, Bernkaset, Casti1004, jasonds,  ZombieJuhyun, Rita_1211, sleepyRu, Karasxo, falsuki, wittyadie95, Fantasiii, Km62201n, Eris78, captainsnsd, User_name1200, Androsssss, pinkpinkypin, TwFishy, hiraiim-trash, theRequiem78, jyrus_21, Alexausta, Mmm2392, Seosunny, and cwright01, kingdomcomes, sleepyhead,. Thank you so much for being sponsors. ^^








 

The silence in Sooyoung’s apartment is deafening, Joohyun and Seulgi are just standing there staring at Yerim as if their souls have left their bodies, Yerim is smiling and looking her usual confident self, and Sooyoung ...well she is most certainly having a major internal meltdown. 

 

“Oh my god, what in the is going to happen.” Sooyoung freaks out and is halfway about to kick her friends out, this is their fault for coming by unannounced in this manner, all they had to do was wait at their house like good old people. 

 

“Um…” Yerim is starting to get creeped out by the fact that Joohyun and Seulgi are just looking at her. “Did they have heart attacks or something?” The younger woman wonders.  

 

“Well, are you going to say something?” Sooyoung finally comes back to reality and demands her friends say something. She isn’t sure what’s going to happen, but one thing she hadn’t expected was for both Seulgi and Joohyun to laugh. The couple are standing there laughing and now Sooyoung is offended.

 

“What the hell are you two laughing about!”

 

“This is a joke, right?” Joohyun asks through her laughter. “I mean, I get you didn’t want us to meet your woman, but to get this child here.”

 

“Child.” Yerim frowns. “Who are you calling a child, old woman?”

 

“Old woman!” Joohyun stops laughing and looks like she is about to hit Yerim, which is just about the last thing Sooyoung wants to happen. 

 

“Hyun, hey, calm down.” The monolid woman gently puts her hand to her wife’s shoulder in an effort to calm her down, Sooyoung makes her way to stand in front of Yerim, and in between the two of them.

 

“There’s no need for any of this, but no, this is no joke. She is indeed my sugar mama, and I know she’s a bit younger than me.”

 

“A bit?” Joohyun eyes Yerim and thinks she’s more than just a bit younger.

 

“Hey, I’m an adult.” Yerim complains and Sooyoung turns to her and gently pats her face.

 

“Yes, of course you are, sweetie.”

 

Seulgi tries not to laugh again, because the fact that Sooyoung is over here patting her face, and acting like she’s some young kid, despite what she just said, is kind of hilarious. 

 

“We’re sorry for laughing.” Seulgi speaks. “Hyun and I were just expecting someone older.”

 

“Yeah, I understand.” Yerim nods, and can’t say she fully blames the two of them for laughing, Yerim supposes if she was in their shoes, she would probably have laughed too. 

 

“Something about all of this is entirely suspect to me.” Joohyun admits. “However, Seul and I are here, so we should at least sit down to dinner.”

 

“I can’t believe I’m dressed up like this just to eat dinner at my own house.” Sooyoung gestures to her red blouse and dark skinny jeans. She isn’t overly dressed or anything, but it still took time to put together her look for the night, and all she’s doing is going into to stay in her apartment, it’s totally ridiculous. 

 

“You look hot, baby girl.” Yerim tells her seriously, and it looks like Seulgi and Joohyun are trying their best to not start laughing all over again. The taller woman ignores them for now and leaves a kiss on the side of her cheek. Joohyun simply takes out the dishes she has prepared and between herself and Seulgi, the couple put everything on the table. Sooyoung is sitting beside Yerim and praying this meeting will go well, surely it can’t end in a disaster, no?

 

“So, we didn’t catch your name?” Joohyun asks Yerim.

 

“I’m Yerim, Kim Yerim.” The younger woman introduces herself this time in a more polite manner. Sooyoung uses the time to drink her water, as she has the feelings things will get crazy at some point, although she hopes not.

 

“Well, Ms. Kim Yerim, if that is even your real name.” Joohyun eyes her with that suspicious look again, and Sooyoung wishes she could crawl into a hole somewhere and not be here.

 

“Spoke too soon.” Sooyoung drinks more water then.

 

“Kim Yerim is my real name, what’s your problem, old woman?”

 

The auburn-haired woman tries to not choke over her water, because Yerim is just so funny, and bold. Sooyoung thinks it’s probably one of the reasons she likes Yerim so much. 

 

“Look here, you little brat!” Joohyun stands up and looks like she’s about to start swinging. 

 

“Hyun, no.” The monolid woman speaks. “We’re not here to attack anyone, we’re just going to get to know Yerim, right?”

 

The dark-haired woman frowns and knows deep down that Seulgi is right. The intention was not to come here and fight with anyone, Joohyun also can’t help but be shocked by not only how young this woman appears, and also how very rude she is too.

 

“Fine, my wife is right, we didn’t come here to attack anyone. We’re just worried about Sooyoung, I warned her about becoming someone’s sugar baby, so I want to make sure you’re alright, Kim Yerim.”

 

Yerim can understand that, these two are Sooyoung’s closest friends, and it’s only natural they would want to look out for her.

 

“Well, Sooyoung is in good hands with me, but I can understand your concern, ask whatever questions you like.”

 

For a moment, Sooyoung feels hopeful that things will start to go well. Joohyun doesn’t seem as hostile and Yerim answers all the questions that Joohyun in particular throw at her, Seulgi is much more laidback, just like Sooyoung already anticipated.

 

“Do you go on these sort of sites often, is this some sort of game to you!”

 

“Oh, .” Sooyoung sighs and realizes again she has spoke too soon, because Joohyun looks like she isn’t all that happy in the moment.

 

“What does that matter if I sometimes used to browse around on the web, I’m a busy businesswoman, and I was bored.”

 

“You’re a businesswoman?” Seulgi looks up from her food when she hears that, as it sounds super impressive to her.

 

“You don’t look around anymore?” Sooyoung wonders, and Yerim turns to her with a nod. Of course, she’s not looking around for other baby girls when she already has the best one possible.

 

“I have you, why would I need to look around.”

 

Sooyoung knows she’s probably really red-faced and blushing like a madwoman right about now, but how can she not when Yerim basically tells her that she isn’t looking around for anyone else. Can this night get any better for her?

 

“Yes, I am a businesswoman, Seulgi.” Yerim answers the monolid woman’s question. “I do prefer to go by tycoon, though.” She laughs in a teasing way and that makes Seulgi laugh too.

 

“Well, I guess it’s good that you’re only in this arrangement with Sooyoung.” Joohyun speaks. “We really do want what’s best for her.”

 

Yerim puts her hand over Sooyoung’s hand in that moment. “You don’t have to worry about me, Joohyun. But, if it would help you and Seulgi feel better, I can certainly give you a tour of my company and you can see I’m legit.”

 

Joohyun seems to be pondering that, while Seulgi on the other hand looks curious about something.

 

“Well, what sort of company do you run?” Seulgi wonders.

 

“It’s a jack of all trades sort of business, I am involved in several different ventures at once, like real-estate, music, oh and I recently have acquired a video game company.”

 

“I’m there!” Seulgi’s eyes light up when she hears video game company, Joohyun looks at her wife in slight disbelief, like wouldn’t they have at least discussed it together as a team, but then again she’s not all surprised. She gently patted the side of Seulgi’s face, as of course wherever Seulgi goes, she will go too.

 

“Alright, we would like to have a tour of your company, Yerim, thank you for the invite.”

 

“Well, that’s more like it.” Yerim laughs. “Finally, some respect around here, am I right?” She nudges Sooyoung in the arm and the taller woman laughs.

 

“Yea, I know, Joohyun is over here interrogating you like your a convict or something.”

 

Despite her having some reservations and suspicions too, Joohyun also can’t help but notice how well Sooyoung and Yerim get along through dinner, they just look natural as they engage in playful banter. In fact, they look almost like a normal couple in ways. Sooyoung is relieved to see that afterwards there’s no more hostile antics between Joohyun and Yerim, and they all continue through dinner or a good note. As, her friends are saying goodbye she notices how very easy Seulgi and Yerim are getting along, going on and on about some video game, and it’s as Sooyoung expected. 

 

“Of course, Seulgi would be the chill one.”

 

The thing that worries Sooyoung most is how Joohyun and Yerim are eyeing each other with equal glares.

 

“Oh, boy.” Sooyoung sighs. “Don’t fight, you two.”

 

“Um, are you sure you’re not related somehow.” Seulgi wonders. Both Joohyun and Yerim look disgusted by that and turn away.

 

“I’m not related to this old woman.”

 

“I’m not related to this brat kid!” Joohyun fires back and it makes Seulgi and Sooyoung laugh out loud at the ridiculous behavior.

 

“Okay, look here. Joohyun, you’re basically my second mom.”

 

“I’m what!” Joohyun glares at Sooyoung who smiles and nods.

 

“You’re basically my second mom, and Yerim is my sugar mama, so I’m going to need you two to play nice here.”

 

“Well…” Joohyun looks like she is contemplating those words, but Seulgi simply wraps and arm around her wife.

 

“Take care of our daughter, Yerim.” Seulgi helps out and Joohyun looks like she will murder Seulgi, and the look on her face makes both the younger women crack up in loud and annoying laughter.

 

“I would never have a daughter like that.” Joohyun can be heard shouting toward Seulgi as they leave.

 

“Well, goodnight to you too!” Sooyoung shouts at them and closes the door. The auburn-haired woman sighs in relief as they’re gone, and she looks to see Yerim standing there with an amused expression on her face.

 

“What’s up?” Sooyoung asks.

 

“I like your friends, and it’s clear they’re just worried about your well-being.”

 

“You like my friends?” 

 

“You sound so surprised.”

 

“Well, with the way Joohyun was grilling you, I was half-sure you were going to snap.”

 

Yeri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter