Someone likes Mama

Never Too Young to be a Sugar Mama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi, all. I know it’s been so long since writing for this story. But I am really trying to finish other old fics, still write for some ongoings, and there’s just always something going on, sadly. Everyone please enjoy this chapter I really do like this story a lot.

 

Sponsor Mentions:  As always thank you very much to my sponsors. I appreciate all of you so much: fabricsoftener, AvryGeist171,royalshipper2122, DTHDHR, Bernkaset, Casti1004, jasonds, ZombieJuhyun, Rita_1211, sleepyRu, Karasxo, falsuki, wittyadie95, Fantasiii, Km62201n, Eris78, Ody1204, captainsnsd, User_name1200, Androsssss, pinkpinkypin, 112714, TwFishy, and hiraiim-trash. Thank you so much for being sponsors. ^^



 

Kim Yerim was a damn good kisser. This was one of the first things Sooyoung noticed about the younger woman. Yerim was such a great kisser and Sooyoung finds herself excited each time their lips connect. Whenever Yerim kisses her she feels breathless and weak in the knees. Sooyoung hasn’t ever felt this much intensity and passion from another person. Sometimes all she wants to do is kiss Yerim as soon as she sees her. Which was pretty much what happened the moment the shorter woman walked through her front door. Yerim barely was able to say hi before she immediately pulled her into a kiss. It only took one kiss to set them both off and put them where they are currently.

 

They are in Sooyoung’s bed and making out heavily. Yerim has soft and kissable lips it’s hard for the auburn-haired woman to focus on anything but kissing her. Well, that and how her hands feel around her waist. Yerim might be shorter than her but that doesn’t mean she isn’t strong. She is quite strong and that grip around her waist is honestly a turn on. Sooyoung is used to taking the lead in all things. She takes the lead in life, work, and most certainly in relationships. This is entirely different where someone else is taking the lead and although it has taken some getting used to. Sooyoung can’t pretend she isn’t attracted to Yerim and finds that she doesn’t mind to be taken cared of in this way.

 

“…” Sooyoung moans out when she feels soft pink lips against her neck. Yerim has moved from her lips and is focusing on her neck, and Sooyoung just knows there will be marks.

 

“Hey, watch where you leave marks.” She complains but it doesn’t sound threatening because Yerim’s lips feel too good.

 

“You’re my baby girl, no?” The dark-haired woman says it hotly in her ear that Sooyoung feels heat bubbling up in her stomach. The kind of heat that she hasn’t felt in too long. The sort of heat that can lead to wetness between the legs. What the hell kind of power does Yerim have over her?

 

“Just kiss me.” Sooyoung tells her as she pulls Yerim’s lips back to hers. She needs those lips on hers again. How can making out with someone feel so good? They break away only for air only to resume kissing. Yerim is about to kiss her again when her phone rings and the sound is loud enough that it startles the taller woman.

 

“Jesus, !” Sooyoung shouts and jumps a bit. Yerim laughs and kisses her forehead to help calm her down.

 

“You get startled so easy. Relax for me.”

 

“Relax for me?” Sooyoung thinks. It shouldn’t sound as ual as it does, right? The taller woman thinks she’s just a bit too now and it’s clouding her mind.

 

“Hey, Seungwan. What’s…” Yerim pauses as her assistant is clearly freaking out on the other end of the line.

 

“Ms. Kim! You have to get down here like right now. I mean, like right now!”

 

“Wan?” She can hear Seungwan going a mile a minute as she shouts something about a crisis and Yerim knows she has to calm the woman down before anything else.

 

“Calm down, Seungwan. You’re talking in two different languages, again. I’ll be there, okay, take some deep breaths.”

 

Yerim ends the call soon and as much as she would rather be here with Sooyoung. It did sound like a legit work emergency.

 

“I need to go….”

 

“Who in the hell is Seungwan?” The auburn-haired woman looks at her with a slightly angry look and arms folded across her chest. Yerim is stunned for a moment as she looks at Sooyoung who is waiting for an answer.

 

“Are you...jealous?” Yerim asks.

 

“No!” She answers too quickly and that makes the shorter woman laugh.

 

“Don’t be jealous.” She leans forward to kiss her one more time on the lips. “Seungwan is my assistant. She worked for my father before and just stayed on to help me.”

 

“Well…” Sooyoung thinks it sounds plausible. Yerim wouldn’t possibly have another baby girl out there somewhere. Sooyoung takes a breath to regain her confidence.

 

“Alright, that’s all she better be.”

 

“You’re cute being jealous this way. But she is my assistant and you’re my baby girl.”

 

Sooyoung’s face explodes red after hearing Yerim say that. She can’t help if she really likes how that sounds.

 

“I better be.”

 

“You are, I’ll call you later.”

 

Yerim is about to leave and before she does Sooyoung makes sure to get one final kiss, or so she initially tried to make it one kiss. But with Yerim it’s never just one kiss. One kiss leads to a second, a second leads to a third, and even more than that. Yerim has to remind herself she has to go no matter how y and distracting Park Sooyoung is.

 

“I have to go to work, woman. Let me go.” She playfully pushes her away and Sooyoung whines in annoyance. She was really enjoying that kiss and didn’t want for it to end.

 

“Fine, call me later. I hope whatever’s going on at work isn’t too serious.”

 

“Me too, I haven’t had a full blown crisis in a while. But my poor assistant was about to fall apart, so I should go.”

 

Sooyoung nods and lets her go finally. Although, she sneaks in one more kiss at the door. Sooyoung is really surprised at herself for being so into someone this much. She’s not really the type to fall into an insane attraction so quickly with someone. However, Kim Yerim isn’t just someone. She’s special and Sooyoung finds that she really likes her. They have a lot of fun together too outside of the arrangement they’re currently in.

 

“What the hell are you doing to me, Yerim?” Sooyoung sighs and sits down on her couch. There is nothing that could interrupt her good mood, well almost nothing as her phone rings and it’s Joohyun.

 

“Again, old woman!” Sooyoung groans and almost sends the call to voicemail. Joohyun has been calling more than ever it seems. But it’s only because she is wondering why she and Seulgi haven’t met her sugar mama yet.

 

“Yes, Mrs. Kang.” Sooyoung answers the call in a dry tone.

 

“Well, at least you answered the phone this time. I am still wondering why Seul and I haven’t met this woman of yours. I’m starting to think she doesn’t exist, Sooyoung.”

 

Sooyoung gasps loudly on the other end of the line. How dare Joohyun suggest that her sugar mama doesn’t exist? As if she, Park Sooyoung would be that desperate enough to fake like a person exists.

 

“She’s real!”

 

“If she’s so real why haven’t we met her?”

 

“She’s a busy woman. What do you want from me, Joohyun? Force her out of work and make her meet you old people.”

 

“Excuse me?” Joohyun makes a strangled sound like she is choking. “How dare you, Park Sooyoung? Seul and I are just concerned for your well-being.”

 

“Alright, fine. What are you doing this weekend? I’ll bring her by, make food please and thank you.”

 

The older woman sighs on the other end on the phone. She has never seen anything more difficult in all of her life.

 

“Was that so difficult. We will see you on Saturday.”

 

“See you on Saturday.” Sooyoung agrees and ends the call. God, was that stressful and she feels like she needs a drink to calm her nerves. Sooyoung gets up and heads for the kitchen to pour herself a glass of wine. Now that an official day for meeting has been confirmed. The only thing now would be to ask Yerim if she is free for having dinner with her friends. Sooyoung remembers a conversation they had after a date night out.

 

(Flashback)

 

Sooyoung could tell that something was bothering Yerim. They just had what was supposed to be a really great evening of dinner and the movies. But the older woman could see Yerim wasn’t having as much fun as she normally does. Even when Sooyoung tricked the clerk at the concession stand into giving them extra snacks Yerim didn’t laugh about it like she normally would have.

 

“What’s wrong?” Sooyoung wonders in the passenger's seat.

 

“Nothing.” Yerim answers.

 

“Oh, come on. There must be something wrong with you. You haven’t laughed much or engage with me hardly at all this whole evening. What’s wrong?” She asks again. Yerim first parks the car outside of Sooyoung’s building so they can have a talk. Yerim has taken notice to certain times Sooyoung acts embarrassed by her. She figured it would probably take some getting used to that she’s younger than her. But then Sooyoung acts as if she is embarrassed like the time she acted like a fool at her job, and then there’s also the fact she’s not yet met these friends of hers.

 

“Are you sure that you’re not embarrassed by me?” The dark-haired woman decides to ask. She would rather know than not know.

 

“I’m not embarrassed by you.” Sooyoung tells her. “Why would you think that?”

 

Yerim turns to her with a deadpan expression on her face. “Really, you don’t know why I would ask? Sometimes you act like you don’t want to be seen with me, and then I still haven’t met these old friends of yours. Remember them, your old friends who want to meet me?”

 

Sooyoung tries to keep a straight face and not laugh since the way Yerim says that sounds funny to her.

 

“It’s not that I’m embarrassed by you. Yeah, you’re a bit young but it’s not even that anymore.”

 

“Then what is it?”

 

Sooyoung takes time to gather her thoughts. At first she was definitely surprised by the fact Yerim was younger. She had to get used to it and has done so. The main reasons she may come off like she’s embarrassed has nothing to do with Yerim.

 

“Well, it’s not you. See, my older friends especially one of them never wanted me to go on the site. So if anything, I guess I’m a bit worried about how they’ll see me now. Kind of pathetic, right?” Sooyoung laughs. “Caring this much about what people think even though they’re very close friends, really like family.”

 

Yerim doesn’t think it’s pathetic at all to care about what people think. Especially when it’s people you care about. She thinks she understands a bit better too why Sooyoung has been reluctant to have her meet those friends.

 

“Hey,” Yerim speaks and turns her face towards her. She doesn’t let go of Sooyoung’s chin as she has this soft but understanding look in her eyes. That is the kind of look that can make a girl weak.

 

“It’s not pathetic to care about what people think. They don’t sound like just people, though. I would meet them if you want me to. Only if you’re sure you want to.”

 

Sooyoung gives a nod and thanks her. She isn’t embarrassed by Yerim. The younger woman is pretty much everything she asked for. She can’t pretend she isn’t a little worried about how Joohyun and Seulgi will react. Sooyoung supposes she will deal with it all when it happens. For now the taller woman leans over and kisses her.

 

“I’m not embarrassed of you, I don’t want you thinking I am. I’ll do better to not give off the impression that I am, okay.”

 

“Okay, thank you.” Yerim nods in relief. The younger woman feels glad to know that Sooyoung isn’t embarrassed by her. She’s come to really like the auburn-haired woman and hopes to keep getting to know her. Sooyoung gently reaches over for her hand and gives it a squeeze in assurance.

 

“I’m glad we had this talk.”

 

“Me too.” Yerim agrees. It’s good they were able to talk open and honestly and it shows that they don't have a typical baby-girl and sugar mama relationship. But then nothing about her and Sooyoung is typical at all.

 

(End)

 

“Okay, all you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter