Be my girlfriend

Never Too Young to be a Sugar Mama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Thank you so much for the reviews. This doc might not need a full ten chapters but I’ll see. Last chapter Seungwan had an interesting reaction to the news huh lol well let’s see what happens next shall we, please enjoy I don’t have a new joyri day oneshot, unfortunately, so this will have to do, happy Joyri day everyone!




 



 

Seungwan was out cold this time, she really was. Sooyoung was about to grab her water and throw it at the blonde but Yerim noticed and shook her head in the negative.

 

“No, don’t.”

 

“This woman called me a hooker, and you think I shouldn’t at least throw water on her?” Sooyoung thinks it’s a fantastic idea, the coldness of the water should wake her up, yes? However, Yerim is again saying not to. 

 

“She’s been working for my father a long time and always has my company’s interest at heart, she’s not a bad person, I promise, trust me, sweetie,” Yerim asks her in that soft way that always makes Sooyoung weak for her. The taller woman groans and nods that she won’t throw the water, at least not yet anyway.

 

“Fine, I won’t throw my water yet.”

 

Yerim has a bit of a situation on her hands it seems. As in how in the hell is she supposed to wake Seungwan up who is truly out cold. Had she been anyone else maybe she would allow Sooyoung to throw the water, but this is Seungwan, her assistant, who has been there for her no matter what. With the help of some restaurant staff she gets Seungwan sitting up on one of the chairs and there’s discussion about taking her to the hospital just in case.

 

“I’ll probably go too, in order to make sure she’s fine. I can get you a cab first, Sooyoung, if you’d like to go back to my place and wait?”

 

“What, no I’m coming with you.”

 

“What?” The businesswoman is stunned. She didn’t expect to hear Sooyoung say she would go with her. 

 

“Yes, I’m going with you.” Sooyoung takes her hand and gives it a bit of a squeeze

 

“Thanks, Sooyoung.”

 

However, just as she’s about to lean up to kiss the taller woman, Seungwan wakes up and screams again. The blonde gets up and pulls Yerim away from Sooyoung so fast that the dark-haired woman fears she will get whiplash.

 

“Hey now, weren’t you unconscious!” The auburn-haired woman points toward the assistant, because in a minute she really will just throw the water at Seungwan no matter what. 

 

“I’m back, and I’m fine. I was just shocked by what I heard, Ms. Kim.” Seungwan sighs. “How could you request such services from this woman, she’s at the very least my age.”

 

“I’m pretty sure you’re older than me.” Sooyoung speaks smugly. Seungwan looks at her with an offended look but takes a deep breath. All she cares about is Yerim anyway, and she has no time to deal with women who may or may not be hookers.

 

“Anyway…” She sways a bit on her feet, but Yerim catches her quickly.

 

“Are you sure you’re alright, Seungwan? When was the last time you ate something?”

 

“Oh, um, yesterday.” The blonde laughs embarrassed. She hates to admit that she hasn’t eaten since yesterday, but it’s the truth. Yerim looks concerned and helps her sit down at their table.

 

“Um, what the hell are you doing, mama?” Sooyoung demands to know. No one said it was cool to invite the crazy secretary to eat with them. Now, it was one thing to take her to the hospital if she needed medical care, it’s an entirely different thing to let her sit and eat with them. Sooyoung is not happy at all.

 

“She probably has to eat, and that’s why she passed out. I’ll make it up to you.” 

 

“Well…” The idea of Yerim making it up to her sounds good, but she isn’t sure if this is the way she wants it to go down. However, it’s already too late because Seungwan is already looking through the menu and everything.

 

“Please sit and join us.” The blonde smiles politely.

 

“Join you!” Sooyoung wishes she could just throw her damn bag right now she is pissed. This was originally a two person date, those two people being herself and Yerim, no one invited the crazy assistant. But they’re already here and Sooyoung was enjoying her meal. 

 

“Ms. Kim, I appreciate you inviting me to lunch, you must be so worried for me.” She looks at her with literal heart eyes, and it takes Sooyoung a second to realize what’s going on. The assistant is in love with Yerim, it’s too much. The auburn-haired woman has to drink her smoothie right then to stop herself from screaming.

 

“Oh, sure, I was worried.”
 

“Were you?” Seungwan looks too hopeless at Yerim and Sooyoung has no idea why Yerim doesn’t see what’s right in front of her. But either way, Yerim is her sugar mama, and maybe even her potential girlfriend.

 

“Yeah, of course, anyway, please order something.”

 

“Yeah, hurry up and order because you are interrupting our date.” Sooyoung eyes the blonde.

 

“A date with a hooker?”

 

“I am not a hooker!”

 

The two women eye each other with cold glares and Yerim laughs nervously. She really didn’t think a meeting between Seungwan and Sooyoung would go so badly. Seungwan is her best assistant and someone she can trust. Sooyoung is her baby girl, someone she can trust too, and someone who could indeed be her girlfriend. Yerim will need the two of them to get a long.

 

“Everyone, order something!”

 

“But we already have food.” Sooyoung smiles through gritted teeth.

 

“Then we’ll order dessert, and Seungwan order food, no more talks about hookers or anything. She’s not a hooker.”

 

“That’s right, I’m her baby girl.” Sooyoung says it with her arms wrapped around Yerim’s shoulders and Seungwan clutches her chest. She will be sick if that woman keeps on touching her Ms. Kim, sugar baby, yeah right. For now, she’ll order herself something to eat because she is starving. The best part of all is that she is sitting next to Yerim, despite the fact the beautiful woman is also there too.

 

“How to get my beloved Ms. Kim away from this one…”

 

“Seungwan?”

 

“Yes, Ms. Kim.” She gives her full attention to her boss.

 

“Why don’t you take a few days off from the office, like a mini vacation?”

 

A mini vacation away from her most precious and beloved boss, not on Seungwan’s watch. One of the best things about going to work is being there to see Yerim, how can she go on a mini vacation at a time like this where Yerim needs her the most. She must protect Yerim from this woman no matter what.

 

“Oh no, I’m fine, there’s no need for a vacation. I’ll be at work bright and early.” 

 

“Oh, I bet you will.” The taller woman thinks to herself, but picks up some of the cake off her plate. This is the weirdest and most awkward lunch ever now that the assistant is here fawning over Yerim. She offers to do practically everything for Yerim, refill her water, give her napkins, wipe her face even, and Sooyoung was about to lose it entirely several times. She only calmed down because Yerim held her hand under the table a few times. Oh, Yerim would make it up to her for this awkward lunch for sure.

 

“I’ll be right back, please don’t fight.” The businesswoman has to make a phone call and now it’s just her and the assistant. They sit there for a total of five seconds before Seungwan looks at her.

 

“Okay, look here, ma’am.  I don’t care much about this sugar-baby thing, but I will keep my eyes on you, because I will protect Ms. Kim with my entire life.”

 

“I see, and is that because you’re in love with her!” Sooyoung points and the instant red face of the blonde tells the auburn-haired woman all she needs to know.

 

“I-I...I don’t...well...look!”

 

“Listen to me, crazy assistant, you’re going to relax. Yerim is in wonderful hands with me, I can promise you that.”
 

Seungwan gasps and shakes her head furiously. She doesn’t want to hear any of this, not anymore. 

 

“Listen to me, sugar-baby, if that’s what you really are. I will run the proper inspections and background checks until I am satisfied.”

 

“Go ahead!”

 

The two proceed to have a bit of a staring match that would have lasted even longer and Sooyoung had her hand on her water, ready to throw it any point since clearly the assistant is going to be fine, and there’s nothing wrong with her. Seungwan holds onto her chopsticks too as if getting ready to use them on Sooyoung and not the rest of her food. 

 

“Um…” Yerim eyes them both. “Are you two alright?”
 

“Of course.” Sooyoung smiles. “Everything’s all good here, right crazy assistant.”

 

Seungwan glares at her before smiling warmly at Yerim. “Yes, everything is completely fine, Ms. Kim. I think I will take the rest of this food to go and I’ll go home and rest. I’ll see you tomorrow at the office.”

 

“Seungwan, well, at least let me walk you to your car.”

 

“Yes!” The blonde thinks happily. “Oh, well if you want to.”

 

“We can both walk you.” 

 

Seungwan hears Sooyoung offer and she screams internally. How dare this woman interrupt or attempt to interrupt her quality time with Ms. Kim. But, she focuses on the fact that Yerim is concerned about her still, despite the huge downside of this sugar baby business. Seungwan will most certainly be running a background check on this Park Sooyoung woman. She will learn everything is to know about her in order to give Ms. Kim all the facts. 

 

“Whoops, I’m clumsy.” Seungwan laughs and grabs a hold of the dark-haired woman’s arm. Sooyoung could barely keep a straight face. It was the most pathetic display she has seen in quite awhile. 

 

“Okay, you’re all safe and sound to your car. Will you be alright getting home?” the businesswoman asks her. Seungwan promises again that she will be fine and thanks her boss for all the concern. She even says goodbye to Sooyoung, who says it back just because, only the moment she’s alone with Yerim. The taller woman turns to her and is about to voice several complaints only she is cut off by a pair of soft lips against her own. Yerim’s lips feel amazing and for a while Sooyoung does forget she is pissed off, only for a little while though. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter