Mama's here

Never Too Young to be a Sugar Mama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey, everyone. Sorry it’s been a while. I haven’t forgotten about this fic. I’ve been as usual busy with others, but this is a fic I do like to write and think about. Here’s chapter 3


 

It’s been two weeks of knowing Kim Yerim. Two very interesting weeks of knowing her sugar mama. They go out on weekly dates and call each other often. Sooyoung noticed right away that Yerim is funny. She has a bit of a prankster side too and it’s why the auburn-haired woman sends her funny videos from time to time. They always seem to make her day. Like the other day she sent Yerim a video of her at work tricking her coworkers into thinking there would be a boss evaluation. Sooyoung used the time to swipe their extra pastries for herself. Yerim’s response was just as Sooyoung expected she sent her laughing emojis and then something else that shook her.

 

“Baby girl, you should be good. I hope you don’t think you’re going to get away with anything like that when you’re with me.”

 

It was hot, there was just something so hot about that text. Sooyoung finds herself very attracted to the younger woman. It’s still a bit weird to her that she is younger. But they have a lot of fun when they are together. Sooyoung is just about to send her a text when one of her coworkers approach her desk.

 

“Um, Sooyoung.”

 

“I’m busy.”

 

“Um, no you need to be less busy.”

 

Sooyoung looks up from her phone with a raised eyebrow. Since when do coworkers get so disrespectful. Can’t they see she’s busy.

 

“I’m busy.”

 

“Well someone’s here to see you. Your mama is here.”

 

Sooyoung nearly falls out of her seat. Her mom is here? Her mom decided to show up out of the clear blue.

 

“Oh, ! My mom is here, well don’t just stand here go make some tea for her or something.”

 

“No, not that mom. Um, she said her name was Kim Yerim and she’s your…”

 

“Shh!” The auburn-haired woman covers . She doesn’t want anyone to know who Kim Yerim is to her. Sooyoung actually dives under her desk, that’s how badly she doesn’t want for anyone to know.

 

“I don’t know that person.”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yes, I don’t know that person.”

 

Her coworker looks to see the young woman walking over. Kim Yerim is dressed in a dark blazer, white dress shirt, and jeans. She had seen Sooyoung acting like an idiot and now she knew she needed to intervene. She stands over the desk and shakes her head.

 

“Oh, now you don’t know me.”

 

“!” Sooyoung mutters and gets up from under the desk. She smiles sheepishly and looks at how Yerim is glaring at her.

 

“This is not what it looks like.”

 

“Oh, isn’t it? Are you embarrassed that your sugar…”

 

Sooyoung shuts her up by pulling her into a kiss. Yerim is silenced and then she can feel Sooyoung dragging her away to a private corner. This should be interesting. Sooyoung slowly stops their kiss and puts her hands over the dark-haired woman’s.

 

“I’ll let you go but don’t say anything.”

 

The shorter woman is simply glaring at her and is basically screaming at her with her eyes to hurry up and remove her hands. Sooyoung does and the first thing that happens is Yerim shouting.

 

“You’re supposed to be nicer, baby girl.”

 

“Shut up!” The taller woman complains and drags her further down the hall. Yerim is internally laughing at the older woman. That’ll teach her to act like she doesn’t know her.

 

“Alright, we're alone now. What are you doing here?”

 

“I had a break and I wanted to check up on you. What’s this about you not knowing me, hm?”

 

Sooyoung shakes her head. “I know you, but my coworkers don’t know that…”

 

“I’m your sugar mama.”

 

“Shh!”

 

Yerim laughs. “If you keep denying me I might get my feelings hurt. Anyway, are you busy? Do you want to go out for lunch?”

 

“Oh, I’d love to. But I am supposed to be here.”

 

Yerim gently takes her by the arm. “Don’t worry. You won’t get in trouble. I know your boss.”

 

“You do?”

 

“I do, I’ll write you an excuse note or whatever. I’m hungry, are you?”

 

“Well, yes. I am kind of hungry.”

 

“Great, let’s go, babygirl.” She whispers that part softly in Sooyoung’s ear. The taller woman will not admit she’s blushing. Although, she is definitely blushing.

 

“Wait, how do you know my boss?”

 

They haven’t yet had that all important conversation about what Yerim does for a living. The younger woman supposes she will tell her over lunch, everything is easier to say over food. She tells Sooyoung she’ll explain later as they walk out of the office together. Yerim reaches for her hand. Sooyoung takes it almost right away. She really does like holding Yerim’s hand. It just feels nice to hold her hand. It feels nice that Yerim doesn't let go. When they reach her car Sooyoung looks at what is a different car entirely. She’s seen a few different cars on their dates. But she didn’t expect to see a pink custom made Porsche.

 

“Pink!”

 

“Yeah, so what. I like pink.” Yerim shrugs and opens the door.

 

“You like pink!”

 

“Yeah, so!”

 

“You just don’t look like you would like pink.”

 

“Well, it’s my favorite color. If you have a problem with my pink car you can take the bus, or walk.”

 

Sooyoung hops in the passenger’s seat so fast. She’s not stupid enough to pass up a ride. Plus the car is very comfortable.

 

“No, I love pink.” Sooyoung lies.

 

“I thought so. Anyway, let’s get going.” Yerim nods to her and drives off. They end up choosing a casual restaurant that’s not over the top, but the food is delicious. Yerim waits until Sooyoung is eating her second plate of fried chicken before dropping her bomb.

 

“I’m a rich and wealthy business tycoon.”

 

“W-What!” The taller woman shouts and nearly chokes on the chicken bone in . What is wrong with Yerim to simply say such things while she’s eating. The dark-haired woman pats her on the back.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

“No, did you want to try and kill me!”

 

“Maybe don’t eat so fast then, sweetie.”

 

“Don’t you use affection now. What do you mean you’re a rich and wealthy tycoon.”

 

Yerim rolls her eyes. Did Sooyoung not hear what she just said. What part of rich and wealthy business tycoon did she not understand?

 

“Well, how else do you think I have my money?”

 

“I just thought you were some kind of trust fund baby blowing your parents money.” The auburn-haired woman shrugs as she didn’t think there could be any other explanation except for that.

 

“No, I’m not a trust fund baby. I work for a living at my father’s company. I was his heir so it’s my responsibility to take over and continue making the compa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter