You're a baby?

Never Too Young to be a Sugar Mama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi everyone, this is going to be my first ever multi chapter Joyri fic. Updates will probably be slow, since I don’t think this fic will get reviewed that much, and I have tons of other stuff to focus on. But it’s going to be a fun fic I think. Joy is in the market for a Sugar Mama, and she expects  someone older. She just doesn’t expect to see Kim Yerim, who is clearly younger than her, sounds fun right? Enjoy


 

Park Sooyoung was your average, 26-year-old woman, just trying to pay her rent, survive her job, and enjoy life to the fullest. Only, it’s hard to really enjoy said life to the fullest when you’re mostly broke and have champagne tastes. The auburn-haired woman has overheard people at her job talking about Sugar Baby websites, where people advertise themselves and link up to either a rich older man or woman for financial needs. Sooyoung never thought she would be the type of person who would seriously consider such a thing, but she kind of really needs someone to take care of her needs, especially the money type of needs. It also wouldn’t hurt if they took care of her in other ways too, as everyone who knows Park Sooyoung. She is one needy girl and craves affection and attention like she needs food to eat.

 

Before she fully decides to check out the website she heard her coworkers mentioning. She needs to discuss it with her two closest friends. A married couple, Seulgi and Joohyun, whom she usually goes to for advice. She just hopes that when she tells them no one’s going to laugh at her. The reaction she received after she told the couple wasn’t really the one she expected to get. The raven-haired woman Joohyun is looking at her with a horrified expression. She speaks first, and lets Sooyoung know what she truly thinks.

 

“Are you being serious, Sooyoung? Why the hell would you want to be someone’s sugar baby?”

 

“I need things!” The auburn-haired woman cries out in frustration. Does no one understand that she has needs that must be met. Sooyoung thinks as long as the website is legit and not anything too weird. There shouldn’t be any problem, right?

 

“You need things.” Joohyun deadpans. “That’s why you are going to sell yourself to someone.”

 

“Hey now, it’s not that kind of thing. I just need some extra money, affection and attention wouldn’t hurt either. Seulgi what do you think?” She asks the monolid woman who hasn’t really said much since Sooyoung told the couple of her plans.

 

“Yes, honey.” Joohyun looks at her wife with narrowed eyes. “What do you think?” The raven is curious too in hearing her wife’s thoughts about this situation. Joohyun thinks Sooyoung is making a huge mistake, and should not even be considering such drastic measures.

 

“Well, what’s so wrong with Sooyoung getting a Sugar Mama, or Daddy I guess?” The brunette shrugs. “It’s how I got you.”

 

Sooyoung busts out into loud laughter, and watches as Joohyun smacks her wife upside the head. She looks like she will murder Seulgi before the day is over.

 

“I am not your Sugar Mama for the last time.”

 

Seulgi rolls her eyes. Joohyun can deny it all she wants, but her wife has always spoiled her with practically everything she could need, and insists to pay for the majority of the items Seulgi needs, and she is also a few years older than her. If that’s not a Sugar Mama then Seulgi doesn’t know what is.

 

“Sure, okay Hyunnie. Anyway, Soo. It’s your decision if you want to do this. You’re an adult and no one can tell you what to do. Be careful if you do this, we don’t want to hear about you being kidnapped or something.”

 

“I will. I know exactly what I’m doing. You both don’t have to worry.” The younger woman told the couple with confidence. Only she wasn’t nearly as confident as she wanted them to believe, as later that evening she sat at her computer browsing the website. It was certainly a legit website, and looked fancy enough.

 

“Sugar Babies, in need of a Sugar Mama or Daddy for all of your needs. Have no fear, our website will link you with the right person to satisfy all of your needs, no matter what they may be. We are a safe environment where we don’t judge. Begin the application process below…” Sooyoung reads.

 

“Sounds legit to me.” She nods, and starts her application. It is asking basic information about herself, and she needs to upload a photo at the end of it. Sooyoung doesn’t think that will be a problem. She has tons of amazing photos that show of her absolute perfection.

 

“Hm, just one photo? It’s so hard to choose when they’re all so perfect!” She ends up looking through her photos now, and choosing a recent one of her in that nice red dress for her birthday party. Sooyoung nods to herself as that is certainly a y photo, but of course it’s y. It’s a photo of her and that should entice the perspective person.

 

“Age?” She reads the next part.

 

How old is she willing to go? That’s the question she must ask herself. Sooyoung already anticipates that the person will be older than her. If they’re looking for a Sugar Baby they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter