Meet sugar-baby

Never Too Young to be a Sugar Mama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi all, sorry it’s been awhile, but per usual, there's always something going on, but no worries I will absolutely complete this fic, it’s a good fic and a lot of fun to write. It shouldn’t take that much chapters to complete either, so hopefully sooner rather than later I’ll have my first complete multi chapter joyri fic done :) anyway please enjoy this chapter 

 

Sponsor mentions: As always, thank you very much to my sponsors. I appreciate all of you so much: fabricsoftener, AvryGeist171, royalshipper2122, DTHDHR, Bernkaset, Casti1004, jasonds,  ZombieJuhyun, Rita_1211, 112714, Karasxo, falsuki, wittyadie95, Fantasiii, Km62201n, Eris78, captainsnsd, User_name1200, Androsssss, hiraiim-trash, theRequiem78, jyrus_21, Seosunny, cwright01, kingdomcomes, sleepyhead, Jewster88, InformedPuppy, Fladoodlem8, ericakate, Ody1204, dga214, pinkpinkypin, Moonstunt, SleepyRu, Cheorrybat, Sarcasaticree, PandaExpress69, j33200, shinneay, dmac20, Chan_94, Tashphobic, NoJamDubu, kiyomamoo, iamforeverlame, Mmm2392, Sapphicblink, CheezeeMyoui,  aya_ah98, bangton, blazeaf, Supergirl, Revelsone, madam_mac, aya_ah98, Nyssa21, Icantstandtofly, Lelouch99, tay_84, Mooncrush22, sawyer09, taeyang729, Once1864, Kasey1432, tinybean, samlion, kaikaitheartist, kemekemewave28, Normallyotp, argonots, hanz316, RedPaint, Maraga, and Kasey_1432. Thank you so much for being sponsors. ^

 





 

Not only had Sooyoung gotten the best night sleep she had ever had in a long time in Yerim’s extremely comfortable bed. She woke up next to the pretty dark-haired woman and it felt too good being cuddled up with her. Sooyoung knew that if she wasn’t careful she would get used to things like this. She was already attracted to Yerim, loved spending time with her, and if she could wake up content like this without even having done anything other than lay beside this woman, then it’s already a good sign of things to come. At the same time, the auburn-haired woman doesn’t want to allow herself to get used to the feelings she feels for Yerim, because there is a possibility that it’s temporary. They are after all in a very specific type of relationship that in most cases don’t ever amount to anything. Sooyoung tries not to think about any of that, though.

 

“Hey, good morning.” Yerim whispers to her.

 

“Morning,” Sooyoung smiles and leans forward to kiss the businesswoman on the cheek. 

 

“Did you sleep okay?” 

 

“I slept fantastic.” The slightly older woman nods and simply sinks back into the bed with a comfortable sigh. She slept so good next to Yerim, and not to mention the cuddling too. Sooyoung has always been a physically affectionate person who craves touch, both touching and being touched. The thing about Yerim is how she’s smaller than her so she really fits perfectly in her arms, which is nice because Sooyoung likes the fact she can just hold the younger woman that way. She heard the way Yerim spoke yesterday about being CEO and how she has to maintain a certain image. Sooyoung understood that to an extent, but it didn’t mean she wanted Yerim to feel like she had to be a CEO all the time, especially not with her. 

 

Sooyoung finds that she wanted the younger woman to relax around her more. She wanted to be able to take care of her too, she might not be able to take care of Yerim in a financial way, since the dark-haired woman didn’t need that, but she could be there in all the other ways that mattered, as long as Yerim wanted that too. If Yerim had a terrible day, Sooyoung wanted to know so she could be a comforting presence. She wanted to be there with a hug, smile, kiss, whatever it took to make the younger woman smile.

 

“Good,” Yerim nods. “Okay, well, I promised someone breakfast, so I’m going to go and get started on that.”

 

“You!”

 

“Yes, I don’t order out all the time. Plus, you’re in my house and I want to blow you away with my cooking skills.”

 

Sooyoung knows she’s sort of just staring at her like Yerim has spoken words that were in a foreign language, and the shorter woman sighs before getting an idea. She smiles to herself and plants a soft kiss to Sooyoung’s lips. It works like a charm, because almost instantly the taller woman is responsive to her kiss, and it feels really good to kiss this woman. Yerim has never wanted to kiss another person more, and Sooyoung has the softest and prettiest lips she’s ever felt. Yerim could probably make out with her all day if it were possible, if they both didn’t need air to breathe.

 

“Wait here, I’ll be back.”

 

“Wait.” She grabs a hold of Yerim’s arm preventing her from leaving the bedroom just yet. “Why can’t I go with you, maybe I want to see these cooking skills in person.”

 

“Fine with me, I like to show off.”

 

Yerim winks in a y way that has Sooyoung feel those excited shivers. She follows behind the younger woman, holding onto her hand the entire way to the kitchen, and almost doesn’t want to let her go, until Yerim tells her no one will eat if she doesn’t.

 

“Fine, kisses first.” Sooyoung asks and insists on a few more kisses.

 

“Alright, you’re so needy.” She teases a little and gives those kisses that Sooyoung insists on having. They stand in the kitchen making out for a few minutes until Yerim is finally able to stop.

 

“Kisses after we eat, baby girl.”

 

“Ugh, fine! This better be some great food, because I want to kiss you.”
 

Yerim laughs and heads to the refrigerator to start gathering up items. Sooyoung sits down on one of the kitchen stools at the island for now and spends her time watching. Yerim really is one surprise after the next, and not in a bad way. Sooyoung finds she is very impressed watching the younger woman move about in her kitchen like a professional, cracking eggs to make omelets, and mixing batter for what she says will be the best red velvet waffles Sooyoung has ever had in her life.

 

“Oh, the best waffles I’ve ever had, huh?” Sooyoung asks with a bit of a tease in her voice.

 

“Yes, the best waffles.”

 

“Oh, and what if they aren’t? What if I’m not satisfied, then what are you going to do?”

 

Yerim looks up at her from with a bit of a smirk that if Sooyoung were being honest looks very y indeed. 

 

“You will love them, sweetie.”

 

“Oh, damn, there she goes calling me sweetie.” The slightly older woman mentally groans as she feels weak from the affection, but weak in the good way. Sometimes Sooyoung feels like Kim Yerim might not be all that good for her health, at the same time she’s really not complaining either.

 

“Well, I expect to be compensated in some way if I don’t.”

 

“You will, I’m good for it.”

 

Yerim continues with what she’s doing and Sooyoung is content with watching her. She notices how comfortable this all is, being here in Yerim’s penthouse, watching her cooking, spending time with her in such a normal way, almost like she’s her girlfriend, only not really. Sooyoung could really get used to this, especially as Yerim brings out orange juice to go with the food, and the second she’s being fed what is indeed the best red velvet waffles she’s ever had, that almost look too pretty to eat because of the dusting of powdered sugar covering them.

 

“Oh my god.” Sooyoung’s eyes light up and she is eagerly asking for another bite. “This is so good, give me more.”

 

“Oh?” Yerim laughs and acts like she’s about to feed her another bite, only feeds herself, and that makes the auburn-haired woman pout in such a way that makes Yerim pause at how cute she looks in the moment. Park Sooyoung is a gorgeous woman, y, with this glow about her that if she were to walk in the room all eyes would naturally go to her. At the same time, there are things in Sooyoung’s actions that make her very cute too, like her pout at certain times, or how she asks for kisses, or craves affection. Yerim thinks Sooyoung is one of the most interesting women she has ever met, and she really likes her.

 

Yerim noticed how easy it was to have Sooyoung over her place and in her bed, where she would normally not bring anyone over. The younger woman found that she liked being cuddled up with Sooyoung, and didn’t mind that Sooyoung wanted to hold her. She actually remembers part of last night and what the taller woman said to her, and found her explanation sweet.

 

(Flashback)

 

Yerim was trying to move away from Sooyoung’s hold, by pretending like she was very annoyed by her, only Sooyoung wasn’t buying it, and instead continued after her. It actually was kind of fun rolling around in her huge bed with Sooyoung constantly trying to trap her in her embrace.

 

“If you don’t come back here and let me hold you, dammit!”

 

“No!” Yerim laughs and moves away only for the taller woman to swoop in and capture her. It’s the funniest thing, and they both end up laughing at how silly they are being in the moment. Sooyoung successfully has her in her arms and she settles against her with a sigh.

 

“Now that wasn’t so bad, was it?” She asks and kisses the side of her face.

 

“Yes, you’re treating me like a baby!”

 

“Well, you can be my baby.” She thinks, only doesn’t say it.

 

“I just want to make sure you understand that you can let go with me, like I told you earlier. It’s okay to just be Yerim, you don’t have to be such a big boss all the time, and maybe let me take care of you too, if I can because I’d like to.”

 

Yerim hears her and takes in how concerned Sooyoung sounds about her. The younger woman isn’t used to hearing that from someone else, not really. She is touched by Sooyoung’s thoughtfulness and so she finds that she doesn’t mind being held in this way at all, not if it’s Sooyoung holding her.

 

“Sure, Sooyoung, thank you.”

 

(End)

 

“If you don’t give me another bite!” Sooyoung complains.

 

“Oh, is that how you ask? I think you need to ask a lot nicer than that, sweetie.”

 

Sooyoung huffed in annoyance and folds her a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter