How her brother adore her too much

Sorry,i love your sister..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry i love your sister ch.7

 

 

Minhyun,daniel and somi was spending their sunday at the movie after went from church.

Minhyun sat first at the cinema studio,then somi quickly took a seat beside her brother that makes daniel annoyed and said,”why you sat on my seat,kommaengah?” Thankfully,minhyun wasn’t listen to daniel words because he’s on a phone call with somebody.

Somi just stuck out her tounge at daniel and sat casually.

 

For almost entire time at the cinema,somi was leaning half of her body and hugging on her brother’s arm,she didn’t realized that daniel was bit annoyed and wanted some attention from her too.daniel decided to by creeping his finger on somi’s bare thigh making her jolted in surprise.she lean away from her brother and straighten her body to sit straight.but daniel’s won’t stop his hand movement from her thigh until she grab his hand to stop him.

Daniel interwine their fingers together and plant kiss on the back of her hand,making her heart flutters.

 

She turns her head to glare at daniel but daniel reaction is quick to peck the side of her lips,making her holding his hand tighter in surprise.

She’s about to pull her hand off of him but he pull it then interwine their hand on his thigh casually.his gesture makes her heart thumping crazily that she can’t focus on the movie at all.

 

The movie finally ended and somi quickly pull her hand from him before the light was on.minhyun keep on chattering how great the movie was and daniel casually catch up with his best friend.

Minhyun notice somi is a bit quiet after the movie,so he pull his little sister by her shoulder then scattered her hair playfully making her whine.

 

“Let’s eat curry rice..!ah..i’m craving for curry rice and tonkatsu for days..” minhyun said while walking to the tonkatsu’s restaurant.but somi’s whine and saying that she wanted to eat dakgalbi.

Daniel can see clearly how minhyun was completely adoring his sister by following whatever she wanted.and here they’re gathered infront of the huge round pan eating dakgalbi just like his girlfriend wanted to.

 

Daniel took a tissue about to wipe on somi’s side of lips when minhyun already taking care of her,and she’s accepting on her brother affecionate by quietly let her brother wipe her lips.

 

Daniel were annoyed a lot by seeing his girlfriend were walking infront of him while leaning her body and holding on minhyun’s arm.from the others point of view,they’re was like a lovey dovey couple and daniel as their third wheel.

Daniel can no longer control his facial expression,but unfortunately,the siblings wasn’t aware of it.

They’re home and somi just walk casually to her room.and the best friends also entered minhyun’s room.”ah...i think i ate too much dakgalbi before...,i think i will straight went to bed after brushing my teeth..” minhyun’s yawn for countless time already.

 

After making sure that minhyun was sleeping,daniel walk out to knock on somi’s door  twice before turned the knob and allowing himself to enter his girlfriend’s room.

Somi is sitting infront of her vanity chair,to put on her night cream.

 

“Kommaengah... i hope you understand your gesture and attitude towards minhyun..you’re no longer a baby or kindergarten kids that should always holding hands with your brother tho?!stop being spoiled girl..,remember that you’re there with me,your boyfriend.. i know minhyun taking care of you like a baby,but at least,you should stop acting like a baby so he can see you as a grown up girl,will you?!” Daniel said while sat on her bed.

 

Somi was offended by daniel’s words,she knows what daniel didn’t meant to hurt her,and he’s saying nothing but the truth.but just like she can’t accept daniel’s words at that time.she put her toner bottle on the table until it made a loud thud sound and her face showing that she’s disagree for being called a spoiled girl.

 

“Just to reminds you that me and minhyun oppa are siblings.he’s my one and only related blood older brother.and because i’m in a relationship with you,doesn’t mean that i have to act distance towards my own brother tho?! Look,we are usually closed and depened on eachother like that,why should i change just because my boyfriend was there watching me?do you wanted minhyun oppa to notice about our relationship niel oppa?okay,you have to admited that you’re jealous on this state,but please remember who minhyun is for me.” Somi defended on herself.

 

“Okay..okay.. i admitted.i admitted that i’m jealous.i’m sorry...please don’t get mad at me..,i’m sorry..” daniel quickly apologize by hugging her,eventho she pushing him away,but still he glued himself hugging her.

 

“Ddwaesso..,just go..i don’t wanted to hear anything from you right now..please get out from here oppa..” she pushing him away.

 

“Wait..why you’re face looks pale?and you’re sweating...? Kommaengah..did you feel sick or something?” 

 

“I’m okay..just go..” somi push him away and lock her door.she’s walk slowly and her body making a curl holding on the pain on her bed ignoring the contineous knock from daniel.

 

 

In the next morning,somi’s already fully dressed in uniform when minhyun caught her holding on her stomach in the kitchen.her face was pale and the cold sweat were formed all over her forehead.

“Don’t push yourself too hard..,it’s better for you to just rest today,som..” minhyun help her to walk back to her room.

They’re bumping on daniel who get hurry to walk down on the stairs and daniel is even more worried than minhyun looking at somi’s condition.

“Waegurrae?what happened??” Daniel followed the siblings behind them,but minhyun quickly pull daniel away to let somi to get some rest.

 

“Oppa will get you some hot milk and toast,rest well somi ah..”minhyun said before closing the door.

 

“What happened with her?why don’t we take her to the hospital,minhyun ah??” Daniel following minhyun everywhere when minhyun preparing milk and toast for his little sister.

 

“She was like that everytime she get her periods..”minhyun said casually while stirring the milk.

 

“And you didn’t take her to have some examination check or something?” Daniel said in panic.

 

For seconds,minhyun looking confused at daniel then smile.”you’re didn’t have any siblings with you and you saw so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter