Her first lesson of french kiss

Sorry,i love your sister..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry i love your sister ch.8

 

 

At the class,somi was looking at mina who was blushing shyly when her boyfriend park jihoon patted her hair and said goodbye to go back to his class.

Somi started to best friend mina about her relationship with jihoon,”yah..mina ya..,how can you maintain to have a long relationship with jihoon?ayyy...you both kissing alot don’t you?” 

 

Mina glare at somi,”aigooo...why you’re getting curious all of sudden jeon somi?I’m actually wanted to tell you..but.. as a pure you are..,i’m afraid you’re getting curious on how it felt more than just wanted to know..” mina back.

 

“Yah..! I might be a but i already had someone who loves me tho..” somi pouted in disagree.

 

“Wait..wait..did i just hearing wrong,jeon somi?did you have a boyfriend already?omg..you’re really in a relationship with someone?really??did your minhyun oppa knows about it??” Mina widen her eyes.

 

“Sssshhh... it’s a secret between you and me okay?! Now tell me...what did you do with jihoon?” Somi put a finger on her lips.

 

“Umm...what should i tell you about..?!” Mina’s face turns to red just like tomato.

 

“Yah.tell me anything..everything..,i wanted to learn to have a long relationship like you too,mina ya...please....” somi begged.

 

“Um... all i can say is..we did more than just kissing,okay jeon somi?!”mina said in whisper to somi’s ear.

 

“More than kissing?like what??” But it makes somi more curious to getting the answer.

 

“Sssshhh! The teacher is here.sssshh!” And this time,mina who put a finger on her lips,telling somi to shut up.

 

After the school ended,daniel already waited for her outside the school gate.

They’re having some snacks from the street vendors before taking her home.

Daniel were casually lean his back on her bed and pulling her to lay beside him after she change her clothes.they’re talking about random things while cuddling on her bed.

 

But then suddenly Daniel stare deep into her eyes then to her lips.he draw his face closer and closer at her then parted his lips to kiss her deeply.

He demandingly kissing her until her back falls into her bed and he pinned her hands on the side.it wasn’t like the kiss that they used to share,this time daniel using his tounge to her lips and parted her lips to make way to enter her cavern.smooth and slowly,his tounge cajoling her timid tounge to dance together with him.

Somi can’t help to let out a soft moan from the strange feelings that daniel introduce her to.

Slowly but sure,daniel taught her patiently how to do a french kiss.when her timid tounge started to dance with him,he let out a wanting moan by on her tounge.

Their kiss started to get more and more intense that both of them can’t help to let out moans.daniel can feel his lower part of his body reacting to every moans somi made.when he release his hands off of her,he know it’s gonna be dangerous if he insisted to continue what they’re doing.

 

Daniel regrettedly pulled out from the kiss but somi who’s so into their kiss unconciously grabbing daniel’s by his shoulders and her body even raised up not wanting to parted with daniel’s lips away.

She startled and quickly pulled away when she conciously feel that she’s the one who insisted on the kiss at the end.

“M-Mianhaeyo..oppa..i-i don’t know what i’m doing j-just n-“

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter