Been caught

Sorry,i love your sister..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry i love your sister ch.10

 

 

After driving his girlfriend,daniel went back home.quickly he get rid the obvious love stain on his bed sheet,changing it with the new one and put the stained bed sheet into the washing machine.he waited until the washing machine stops and checking meticulously whether the blood stain still visible or not before hang it to dry.

 

His mind drifting back to the moment few hours before..and he really regretted not being aware of his girlfriend’s feels that time.”pabo daniel..! How could you vent out your needs without even considering on her condition??she must be felt really painful right now...otteokkhae...” daniel body curled,he’s holding on his head in regret.

 

He fell asleep when his mind thinking of how painfull his girlfriend is.he really feel sorry for her.he woke up and just realized what time is it and he dialed somi’s number couple of times but she doesn’t answer him.

Daniel is rushing to wear his jacket and backpack on his shoulder,made his mother asked him,”where are you going at this late,niel?”

 

“I will stay a night at minhyun’s,mom..don’t wait for me..” he said then peck his mother goodbye before he drove his otobike fast.

 

“Aigoo..he falls over hells over minhyun’s little sister...”daniel mother said to herself looking at her son.as a mother,she knows how much daniel paying attention more to somi since they’re such a little kids.but it looks like never be an easy task for daniel to get permission from minhyun,since she can see how much minhyun being over protective at his one and only little sister.

 

When daniel arrived at minhyun’s house,he put his backpack on the huge sofa,and he bumping on minhyun who is just finished his milk at the kitchen,”oh??wasseo???i thought you’re home..why coming at this late?” Minhyun asked with his sleepy eyes and yawn.

 

“Nothing.i’m hungry..you wanted to eat ramen?i’ll cook for you..” daniel get busy on himself infront of the stove.

 

“Anniya.i’m deadly tired.i’ll go straight to bed.you can eat by yourself.night buddy..” minhyun said while walking on the stairs leaving daniel alone at the kitchen.

 

Daniel took a peek from the stairs,checking if minhyun really went to his room already.

And he dialed on somi’s number once again.but daniel is still curious,if she’s really sleeping or she’s trying to avoiding him again.

Daniel eat his ramen quickly then washing the dishes as quickly as he can before he walk upstairs to minhyun’s room.

 

He was walking at somi’s door but then decided to walk the other side to minhyun’s room.he saw his best friend already fell into a deep slumber when he walk in to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

He laid on his bed then checking on his phone on his hands.

 

He send somi an sns 

“Kommaengah..are you sleeping?”

 

He waited but no reply.

 

He sent another sns “i can’t sleep..can i go to sleep with you?i miss you..”

 

He waited for the reply but still not.but he jolted awake when the notification came that somi read the messages from him,but he trying to wait for another minute for a reply but still no.

 

He tip toeing out from minhyun’s room and knock on somi’s door before entering her room.somi was laying on her bed covering her face behind the big fluffy doll.

Daniel lock her door and he saw her hands gripping on the doll tightly covering her face from him.

 

Daniel sat on the edge of her bed caressing her hair slowly without saying anything.

Somi loosen her grip on the doll but she still won’t reveal her face at him.

Daniel took a small space infront the doll,he lay his body there and slowly caressing her hand.but somi tighten her grip on the doll once again.

 

Daniel pull the doll away slowly,revealing her face at him.

“Does it still hurt,kommaengah..?” He asked slowly

 

Somi doesn’t reply him.but she nods slowly.

 

“Let’s go to the doctor tomorrow..,together..”daniel looking at her eyes and she nods,her tears falling to the side.

 

“Mianhae kommaengah..oppa mianhae..” daniel throw the doll away and lean to hug his girlfriend.

 

“I’m sorry that i did it too hard that makes you hurt like this..i’m sorry...i lose my control..i’m really sorry,please forgive me,my love..”daniel trying to ease the pain by kissing her head contineously.

She’s sniff while trying to hold her cries.

 

“Tell me what should i do..i will do anything for you..please forgive me,somi ah..i really love you..it hurts me to see you like this,babe..please..” 

daniel cupped her face to make her see him.

 

Somi’s eyes pooled in tears that she’s holding,”it wasn’t your fault oppa..,it was me..”she said avoiding his eyes.

 

“No.it’s me...it’s my fault..i didn’t consider the pain that you bear.i should remember that was your first time,but i didn’t...i’m sorry my love..i should be gentle,i know..i’m sorry..i’m so sorry..” daniel cupped her face again and contineously kissing her lips.

 

“Oppa... niel oppa..i’m afraid..” she said after put a finger on daniel’s lips to stoping him kissing her.

 

“Uh??afraid of what??” Daniel asked in confused.

 

“I’m afraid..what if..i get pregnant..” she’s blushing,avoiding his eyes.

 

“Oh gosh..i forgot that i’m not wearing protection before..” daniel hold his forehead and closing his eyes.

 

“Eottokkae..oppa...” she whine in worried.

 

Looking at the trouble on her beautiful face making daniel wants to more.

 

“Oh gosh..i shot too many inside you before,and i didn’t wear any protection with me..oh gosh jeon somi...in that amount of cement,i think we might have at least triplets as our babies..” daniel said while making his face like he’s thinking hard.

 

“Triplets?andwae..oppa...i can’t have triplets in my 18 years old..andwae...” she’s whine worriedly.

 

“Not triplets,Then twin are enough?okay..twins..” daniel said while smiling wide making her glare at him.”stop playing those kind of jokes oppa...i’m seriously feel worried as hell here,don’t you know?!” Somi pinch on daniel’s stomach making him dodge her and said,”okay..okay arraseo..arraseo..”

 

“Somi ah..are you afraid to have my baby?why??don’t you love to play with kids?you taking care kids a lot..why won’t you take care on my baby then?!” Daniel pretend to be offended.

 

“oppa..i’m still 18 years old this year..i don’t wanted to have baby at this young age..i can’t oppa..”

 

“Arraseo..arraseo..,we can get marry but no kids until you’re 21?is that okay?” Daniel contineously teasing her.

 

“Hing~ annieyo...i can’t marry you either oppa..” 

 

Hearing the words,daniel face suddenly change.somi notice that and correcting her words fast,”i didn’t mean that i can’t marry you.i will marry you one day...but not now..niel oppa..”

 

Daniel smile brighten,and he lean to plant kiss on her neck and jawline,”why can’t..i want to marry you tomorrow if i can..”

 

“Andwae...! I want to be a pediatrician before marrying you,niel oppa..” she smile brightly.

 

“Hing~ i have to wait for too long then..aigoo..i’ll become an old man even before i having you as a wife,jeon somi..” daniel pouts.

 

 

Daniel and somi maintaining to cover their relationship behind minhyun so well for months.the couple can’t argued and being a lovey dovey couple when there’s minhyun between them.sometimes both are daringly had inside her bedroom when her brother were in deep slumber on his room.

Daniel always wanted to show his affections towards somi infront of Minhyun but somi insists that it’s will better if her brother doesn’t know.

 

 

 

Daniel sat on his otobike waiting for his girlfriend infront of somi’s school gate.

But he frown when he saw somi walk out while talking casually with a boy beside her.it wasn’t samuel,but other boy with handsome face.

Daniel doesn’t like the way somi waving her hand at the boy,and he doesn’t like the way the boy smiling at her even when he knows somi was with him hopping on his otobike and casually hugging his waist.

Daniel purposely roared his otobike louder to show unspoken words that ‘she’s mine bro’

 

Arrived to somi’s house,both are casually walk in to somi’s room.Daniel lay on her bed playing game on his phone.after she walk out from the bathroom to changed her uniform.daniel asked,”who’s that boy that walk with you before?” Without looking at her.

“Ah..that’s wooshin.he’s from the other class.”somi answered casually while combing her hair.

 

Daniel keep on silent and playing with his phone on his hands.even after somi finishes her homework and lay on her bed beside him,daniel keep giving her the silent treatment.

It’s unusual thing for her too see her boyfriend being this quiet for this long.she’s trying everything,from lean closer at him,hugging on his arm,putting her leg on top of his thigh but daniel doesn’t bother to see her.until somi fell asleep with pouted lips beside him.

 

Daniel stood up to connect his phone on the charge and just realized that his girlfriend fell asleep.he can’t help to chuckled seeing somi’s pouted lips wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter