2018.08.28

Sorry,i love your sister..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry,i love your sister

 

 

 

Somi walk cheerfully into her big mansion after chungha drive her home.

She looking at her wrist watch and smiling wide,’assa..i have this house only for myself..’ she said inside.

Knowing that her older brother minhyun will not return home before 8pm,somi thought she’s all alone inside her big house.

 

She run to the stairs and walk straightly to her room to pick her two piece swimsuit from her pink cupboard and wearing it while singing and dancing to the song she play through her Bluetooth speaker.

 

“Ugh..what a nice body you have,jeon somi..” she complimented her self at the mirror then giggled before she run down the stairs then jump into the swimming pool and having fun all by herself.

 

While at the same time,daniel who’s already startled by the sound of the slammed door can’t continue his sleep inside his best friend room.

He close his eyes,toss and turned his body trying to find some comfortable position to continue his deep sleep but the sound of the music that blasting through The Bluetooth speakers from the other room makes him groan and decided to drag his big body to went outside,checking on the annoying sound that disturbing his sleeps.

 

Daniel found out that the soft pink door opened widely.he grinned on the tag ‘princess somi room’ on the door and decided to take a peek inside his best friend little sister’s room.

He can’t help to hang his mouth open and his eyes widely open looking at how messy her room is.there’s so many clothes scattered all over the place,on the bed and all over the carpeted floor too.

 

Daniel walk in and turned off the speaker immediately after he entered somi’s room.

His eyes roaming to checked on the vanity table,and the cosmetic products are neatly organized by the brand names.

Daniel’s lips curved into smile when he saw some pictures of somi and her friends there that she paste it just by the cute kitty stickers.

Daniel looking at the door before took one of somi’s selca picture and shove it quickly into his jeans pocket.

 

Then his eyes landed on the uniform clothes that scattered all over the carpeted floor,and he can’t help but giggle when he saw her white underwear with pink bow tie on each sides.”You’re just too adorable,jeon somi..” he said when his fingers took and check on it.

 

He took it along with her shirt and skirt uniform decided to put it into the laundry bag at the bathroom when his eyes caught an object that makes his eyes glued on it.

He’s debating on himself,should he took it or just leave it there untouched?

But,his hand works without even he ordered.his hand reach over the white bra,and daniel can’t help but gulped when his eyes looking at the size that written on the back.

“Damn..how can she grown that fast..” he quickly get rid his playful thoughts.

 

Daniel quickly put the clothes into the laundry bag then walk out from somi’s room then walk back into minhyun’s room and lay his body on the bed trying to close his eyes again.

But his brain keep on playing on him,his brain keep on repeating on how soft the fabrics of somi’s underwear on his fingers,and the size of her bra.”Jesus Christ,daniel..she’s your best friend’s little sister!don’t you dare to imagine!” He scolded himself with a slap on his cheek.

 

“But she’s pretty since she was a little tho..” he mumbling without he even knows it.making his eyes snap open and sat on the bed immidiately,”jungshincharyeo,kang daniel!” He said himself.

He suddenly felt thirsty and unlucky for him,that the water inside minhyun’s room all are empty.so he have to walk downstairs to get the water.

 

He saw somi is still having fun playing inside the pool and he went straight to the kitchen to take the water.

His head suddenly spinning again so he trying to looking for some aspirin by checking on the cabinet one by one.

 

Somi suddenly feel thirsty,and she decided to walk out the pool,and she whine because she just realized that she forgot to bring the towel,”ah...minhyun oppa will be so mad when he knows i made the floor wet,i should wipe it befo-“

 

Somi froze on her place when she notice somebody inside her kitchen.

“I just-“ daniel turned towards her and his jaws dropped,he can’t continue his words when his eyes looking at the beautiful view infront of him.

 

“Kyaaaaa!!!” Somi scream and frantically covered her body when she notice daniel’s eyes checking her from head to toe.she just realized her actual condition and quickly decided to run to hide to the side but because her foot are wet,she slipped and sprained her own ankle,she whine and sat on the floor holding on her sprained feet.

 

“Somi ah,gwenchana??” Daniel who heard her cries quickly run to her and get down on his knee checking on her feet.

 

“Aw..ah..ah.. it hurts..” somi whine when daniel touch her feet.

 

“You sprained your feet..,i will help you,can you try to stand?” Daniel trying to stay focus to looking at her face,but his heart thumping crazily inside.

 

Daniel help somi to stand but she cried again because of the pain.

 

“It doesn’t work.i have to take you to your room.” Daniel said

 

“B-but how?” She looking at him with tears on her eyes.

 

“Lift you up of course.” He said casually.

 

“No oppa..” she shook her head.

 

“Why?” Daniel looking at her with confused.

 

“Because i’m heavy..” she said with low voice and avoided his eyes.

 

Daniel looking at her blushing face and smile widely at her.with just one swift and an “ack..!” From her,daniel already carried her on his arms.

 

“Put your hands over my neck,and hold on on me,okay?!” Daniel comand and she do as she said,and said “o..okay..” with low voice.

 

Daniel eyes can see her plump chest and curved body everytime he look down checking on the stairs,it makes her shy and her face is already blushing so red from embarasment.

 

“Sorry that i’m that heavy..” somi said when she notice daniel face also blushing red.

 

“You’re not even heavy,kommaengah..” he trying to said casually but again his eyes landed on her cleavage and he can’t help to gulped helplessly.

 

“Op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter