You’ll always be my day one~

Sorry,i love your sister..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry i love your sister ch.6

 

 

(At the ice cream parlor)

 

Daniel looking at somi with shyly grinning, “so..,this is our first day,right?”

 

“First day of what?” Somi asked back with confused tone while digging her ice cream.

 

Daniel lost his words and also his grinning face,looking at her with ‘what the heck’ look at her.

 

Then somi look up to see daniel annoyed face,”What’s wrong with your face,oppa?why don’t you eat,this ice cream is really good..come on,try it..” somi took the unused spoon and gave it into Daniel’s hand.

 

But daniel who still annoyed,put the spoon back and said,”you finish it yourself.just hurry,before your talkative brother went crazy knowing his beautiful sister still wasn’t home.” He said while looking away,and it was really clear that Daniel is at the highest level of annoyed.

 

Somi chuckled a little looking at daniel’s annoyed face,then she said,”let him..,because his sister is now started to learning how to have a relationship..” she said casually while eating her ice cream.

 

Daniel face immidiately brightens hearing somi’s words.his wide smile can’t help to appear on his face.

“Oh..so this is how it taste,to have a playful beautiful girlfriend..” daniel looking at somi with smile.

 

“Eh??who??where???” Somi stop eating her ice cream and looking everywhere like she’s looking for someone.

 

Daniel chuckled and lean closer to the table,his finger reaching on somi’s nose and pinch it playfully,”i don’t know you can be such an annoying girlfriend too sometimes,jeon somi..you make me like kissing you..” 

 

Somi’s pulled away and her face blushing when daniel mentions about kissing.

 

Then it’s time for Daniel to back.he purposely tilt his face looking at her,makes her lean her face away to make a distance.

 

“Ey somi ah..,why your face’s red?is it hot in here?isanghae...you feel hot when it’s fall season already..” daniel like checking an air temperature around her with his hand.

 

Then somi glared at him and eat her ice cream faster.

 

Daniel giggled on her reaction and his hand reaching for a spoon about to taste the ice cream but the ice cream already gone and somi eat all of it without left it even a bit for daniel,”ya..how could you end the ice cream alone without giving it to your boyfriend,jeon somi..?” Daniel looking at the empty ice cream cup and at his girlfriend.

 

“It was you who told me to finish it by my self before...,then buy another one if you want,oppa..” she said casually while wiping her lips.

 

Daniel smiling and said,”but I believe your lips is more tastier than the ice cream..”

 

Somi glare at him while her face blushing red,it makes daniel laugh at loud looking at her reaction.

 

Somi suddenly asked in low voice,”we..don’t have to kiss right oppa?” She asked innocently looking at him.

 

Daniel looking at her in displeased and ask,”why???”with more like he protesting at her.

 

“I’m.. shy..” she answered slowly with low voice and look away from him to hide her embarasing face.

 

Daniel have to hold himself for attacking her with his kiss looking at how adorable she is now.

He clear his throat and say,”but you said you wanted to learn how to be in a relationship taste like..,everyone who in a relationship will kiss their partner,honey..”

 

“All of them??!” Somi asked in surprise 

 

“Yes..well..even more than just kissing..” daniel nods and stir his straw on his drink.

 

“Oh??like what?” Somi with her innocent face asked curiously.

 

Daniel clear his throat and asked back,”are you really wanted to know?why suddenly rushing to know,jeon somi?”he smile teasing her.

 

But it makes her more curious,then she ask again,”what would they do?” 

 

Daniel laugh out loud and ,”ay..you have to stop pretending that you don’t know,jeon somi..and stop making those adorable face,okay?!it’s actually hard to resist your charm..” daniel sigh.

But it makes somi more confused because she doesn’t get the answer of her question from him,”what they d-“

 

“Okay..,stop asking jeon somi..it will cost if you ask more further..” daniel cutted her quickly.

 

“How much?i’m curious to know..and you know if i ask minhyun oppa,he will freak out and scholded me.i don’t know where i did wrong tho..?” Somi insisted to know.

 

Daniel then think for himself..

‘How could a grown up girl like somi still haven’t know anything?but it was clear that she’s completely lost from the way she looks..her eyes can’t hide her over curiosity about it..,i wonder how minhyun keep her all this while from this world..’

 

“How much,oppa??” Somi stop his train of toughts by asking in annoyed tone at him.

 

Daniel chuckled and sip his drink before saying,”you can’t pay with money,sweetie..but with this..” Daniel pointing on his lips.

 

“Oh??same price like lip tint?well see..what brand you wear it?ungg..” somi get closer to check on daniel lips makes him surprise with her sudden bolt moves.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter