He’s just.. a friend

Sorry,i love your sister..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry i love your sister chapter 5

 

 

 

On the next morning,Daniel already awake full of smile.He’s humming some random song while put some peanut butter jam on his toast,his mother even looking weird at him from her upper part of her glasses.”what makes you feel that happy?” His mom asked him,”anniya..” he can only answered and grinning on himself munching his toast.

 

After finished his breakfast,he wash his own dishes even without his mother asked him to.his mother eyes keep following his movements while sipping her coffee.

‘It’s rare thing to be seen.what happened with him actually?’ His mother wondering herself when she saw daniel took the soap and started to wash his motorbike on their small yard.

 

Daniel wipe his motorbike contineously making it shine under the sunlight.

 

“Oh...finally,i can even see my reflection here in your motorbike..” daniel’s mother playfully and touch daniel’s black sports motorbike.”ey..eomma...” he whine and wipe his mother hand print quickly to make it spotless shine again.

 

“I’m going..” his mother said entering her car.

 

“Have a great day,mom..Drive safely..” daniel wave his bike cloth at his mother,making his mother looking weird at him from the rear mirror,”issanghae..” his mother said herself then chuckled at her only son’s behaviour.

 

 

Daniel shave his face diligently and put an aftershave after he look a quite long time on the bath.he move back and forth checking himself infront of the mirror,until he feel satisfied with his clothes.he put some gel on his hair and comb it making it nicely ,spraying the perfume all over his body that he almost end up the whole bottle before wearing the semi formal suit before his black leather jacket.

 

He checking his breath and also checking his teeth on the mirror before grab his motorbike key and drove to somi’s school.

He waited patiently infront of the school gate while leaning on his motorbike.

 

 

He busily move his head to the right and left searching for somi.when he finally saw her with her friends,his wide smile appear and he call her,”somi!” 

 

Somi looked at everywhere to search for the caller of her name,but her friend suddely nudge her arm and pointed at daniel’s side.

 

“Niel oppa?” She looking confused then walk at him.her friends started to “woooooo...”-ing her  makes her turned her head at them stuck her tounge out then glare playfully at them.

 

“Why you’re here?you’re not going to your campus?” She asked 

 

“Just not feeling to go..,i want to take you to grab some lunch,then we can play at the arcade,how was that?” Daniel said with smile.

 

Somi friends were watching the situations and decided to help daniel.doyeon and yoojung playfully bumped on somi’s back then pushes her to get even closer to daniel.

“Ah..yah~!” She turned to her friends and glare at them.

The girls are giggling together because their plan is working to help the man and also makes somi annoyed too.

 

“Wait..don’t tell me that you wanted me to go with you with this?” Somi looking confused at his shinny motorbike that he sat on.

“Why?it’s not as teribble as it looks..” daniel said casually.

 

“I know..but..i-i don’t think i can..” somi unconciously holding on her short uniform skirt.

 

Daniel can see her confused face and his eyes also landed on her short skirt.

‘It can be dangerous sight’ he thought himself then he stood up from his motorbike and walk closer infront of her.

Somi who still trying to figure out his move can only gasp when suddenly daniel took off his black leather jacket away,then also took out his suit then bend his knee infront of her to tying his suit on her waist casually by saying,”this might help to cover you a bit. That’s why you shouldn’t wear too short skirt.”

 

When he about to stood up,daniel saw kim samuel who looking at their direction with some kind of confused face.

 

“I will easily feel jealous when my girl reveal too much of her skin to other men to see” daniel purposely whispering closer at somi’s ear making her said,”ne..” unconciously.

 

“Good girl..” daniel patted her hair just to make sure that kim samuel saw  the great performance he showed at him.

“Ne???” Somi just realized the words daniel said on her ear,her eyes wide open and she froze for second.

 

“Come on,let’s go..” daniel said after he put back his leather jacket and sat on his motorbike gesturing her to hop on.

Somi is still confused and awkward.it was her first time riding on a motorcycle,and this time,is the sport motorcycle infront of her.

 

“How to sit on this thing,oppa?it’s too high..” she think hard looking at it.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter