She’s missing

Sorry,i love your sister..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry i love your sister 11

 

 

That afternoon,just after the school ended,surprisingly minhyun car already there infront of somi school gate waiting for her.

“You came fast oppa..” somi said when she buckling her seat belt,her eyes keep on stealing glance on the rear mirror,trying to looking for daniel but minhyun voice startled her only by saying,”eomma and appa are here in Seoul,they’re wanted to meet..” 

 

“Eomma appa?in Seoul? Right now? But why?appa didn’t say anything on the phone last time..” somi looking at her brother who focused in driving.

 

“Wait,oppa..this is not our way home..” somi looking weird on the street.

 

“Eomma and appa wasn’t at home.they’re staying at the Four season Hotel,and help me to check on our surrounding,if maybe you see there’s strange person or cars following us,just let me know.” Minhyun focused on driving while stealing glance on right and left afraid that somebody following them.

 

“Stop scaring me out oppa..nobody will following us right..?!” Somi looking worried at right and left from her glass window.

 

“Appa said that nobody should know that we’re meeting them..you know that we have to stay alert on our surroundings somi ah..” minhyun said in serious tone.

 

“Arraseo..” somi said in defeat.

 

Minhyun and somi used to live this way,their father is a diplomat and with that minhyun and somi should live far apart from their parents to hide their identity from their father’s business competitors.

 

After make sure that everything was clear,minhyun and somi left their car at the parking area and walk inside the hotel,and straight to the president suite room on the 9th floor.

 

The bodyguards let them in after their passed the metal ditector that makes somi annoyed by the long procedure for only to meet their parents.

After passing the bodyguards outside the room,they still greeted by the bodyguards inside the suite room before meet their parents in the main room.

 

“Appa~” somi whine while running to her father who still busily checking on some documents on her desk.

“Aigoo..woori dal..” their father quickly put his pen and his glasses on the table after somi throw her body to hug her father.

“Whoa...you’re grown so fast somi ah..you’re a fine lady just in a blink of eyes” her father  checking on his one and only precious daughter who pouts her lips,”what kind of blink of eyes??it’s almost 4months from the last time you saw me appa..” 

 

“Appa Mianhae,my dear..” her father patted her head and smile at her lovingly with his fatherly smile.minhyun and their mother come inside the room,and somi quickly run to hug her mother saying how much she miss her.

 

“Eh?why only both of you coming?daniel doesn’t come?” Their father ask making the two quiet all of sudden.somi can only stole glance on her brother who keep his straight face when daniel name mentioned.

“Maybe he’s busy with his class or else.” Minhyun answer lightly.

 

“Oh really?hm.. “ their father answered.but without minhyun and somi knows,their mother witnessing some awkward unspoken gesture between their kids,and she knows there must be something was goin on between the siblings and their best friend,daniel.

 

The family spend their quality time by hearing some story updates from minhyun and somi about their activity and school too.

After the family dinner,their father saying something to warn them.he’s hoping that minhyun and daniel can keep their eyes close to somi.and both have to stay aware of their surroundings.”don’t hesitate to call the police for help if there something’s suspicious happen.and somi..,listen to your oppa said,you can’t walk anywhere alone.go with daniel or minhyun or take the girls with you too,blend in together.don’t ever mentioned your address and always be carefull.” Their father said for the fourth time before their back home.

 

On the way back home,the siblings were stay silent,they’re keep their eyes on their surroundings.afraid there’s somebody following them or else.

 

“No need to tell Daniel about this.i can take care of it.just listen to appa words,somi ah..” minhyun said when they’re almost arrive home.

 

“Ne..” somi responded while hang her head down.

 

 

 

Each and everyday,minhyun drive somi to school.but sometimes she have to lie on her brother that she have to making some paper works or some reasonable reason that minhyun can accepted so she can secretly meet daniel somewhere.

 

That day,after spending their time at the motel,daniel keep on hugging somi who busily dressing herself.”can i just drive you home,kommaengah?i don’t know but my feeling said that i can’t let you go..” daniel hugging her waist from behind when she brushing her hair infront of the mirror.

 

“Aigoo..you tickling me,oppa..” somi lean away dodging daniel contineous kiss all over her cheek and neck.

 

“Just today,kommaengah.. let me drive you home..,okay?” Daniel keep begging while whinning.

 

She shook her head,”andwae..if you still wanted to continue this relationship,then we can’t be seen together niel oppa..” she turns her body facing daniel who sat on the edge of the bed hugging her waist.

 

“And stop crawling on my window too,okay?!” She cupped on his face.

 

“U-ung~ then what should i do when i missing you at night that makes me sleepless jeon somi?” Daniel pouted his lip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter