You stole my first kiss!!

Sorry,i love your sister..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeonghasaeyo~

 

 

Hades unnie is so happy today...i found my name on one of the winner of iKON fansigning.you guys just don’t know how happy i am right now..

So... right now unnie will post double update as my gratitude for the blessing that God given to me.

Hope you guys enjoy my treat..

 

And..oh..did you guys saw somi covering the song by chungha and sunmi? She’s amazing right???!! Keep supporting our beloved somi..

Annyeong ~\(≧▽≦)/~

 

 

Sorry i love your sister ch.4

 

 

 

It's later that night after Somi had a rough day at the high school.From the distance she could hear a loud noise from the yard, her brother must be having a gathering with his friends, then she rolled her eyes when she remember about Daniel.

She immediately go upstairs to her room only to take a look from the small balcony on her room. She scanned the group of boys down there and found Daniel laughing so adorably until his eyes made a cute crescent look. She was staring for a while before she decided to take a shower.

 

"Ack!" She screamed when she saw Daniel casually sitting on her bed. She who just came out from a shower luckily wearing a full bathrobe, not only her underwear like she always do.

 

Daniel came closer quickly to covered her lips.

 

"Mmh! Mmh!"

 

He put his finger on his lips tell her to be quiet. After she calm he uncovered her lips.

 

"What the hell are you doing in my room?" 

 

"I've been curious for days. Please, tell me what have I done to you?"

 

She glared at him.

 

"Please, Somi.." his eyes really look so confuse and lost and it made her heart weak.

 

She stared at him, "you.. stole my.. first kiss.." she said softly.

 

"What?" He couldn't hear clearly.

 

Somi turned her face from him, "you stole my first kiss." She said loudly and clearly.

 

It shocked him.

 

 

There’s a silent for seconds,until daniel defended on himself by saying,”that night,at the kitchen?well,I clearly remembered that i already asked for your permission before i did,and that one can’t counted as i stole it from you tho..”

 

“But that was the second time you did it!” She turned her body towards him and stomp her feet in annoyance.her hands crumpled into fists on her sides.

 

She’s can’t define her feelings at him that time she just hate him,get annoyed by him,yet she felt disappointed at him.

 

While daniel is stunned looking at her..”you said it was my second time i kissed you?at the kitchen?are you sure?so when was the first time?” Daniel asked in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter