너 나 사랑하니?

Behind the walls

Daisy POV

Before we go back to the hotel, we had dinner somewhere. We are all so tired and hungry.

Me, Joo E and Nancy are all seated on one table. We are like children goofing around with each other. We also like to take pictures and update our twitter account. Mostly me and Nancy always check out our official account.

Joo E: Hey yoda~ take a photo us!

DkI8RFSUcAA9rvI.jpgDkI8Rn4VAAANyEf.jpg

Daisy: Hey what about meee?

Nancy: Wait let me take a photo of you.

Daisy: Let me see

Nancy: Lol no wait till 3 days

Daisy: the fuq you are using that gudak app right?

Nancy: Yes. Promise this app is so cool like you are using that old school type of camera right? Like you have to wait 3 days for the film to be processed. Same goes with this.

Daisy: Lol whatever you are such an old soul trap in an 18 years old body.

I was busy teasing Nancy how boring her app was when Joo E suddenly spoke.

Joo E: Guys! Do you know what’s wrong with Dabin unnie?

Me and Nancy look at Joo E with a concerned expression.

Joo E: I swear, she’s really weird the whole trip. Like one moment she’s happy then I saw her looking at the two of you with her famous death stare. I mean Nancy what did you do to her?

Daisy: hey, maybe Dabin unnie is not in the mood right now or like she’s really tired.

Joo E: Nah, I think something happened on her. She’s also avoiding Nancy with the past few days. You think I wouldn’t notice that

Nancy: I don’t know Joo E….

Daisy: Hey guys come on! We are supposed to enjoy our trip. Joo E let’s not talk about Dabin unnie for the meantime. (I look at Nancy and put my arms around her shoulder) You are making our maknae sad. Whatever that’s happening between them I am pretty sure they can resolve it. Right Nancy?

Nancy: I hope so

Joo E: Yah! Nanwoo having a little misunderstanding eyyyy~

Nancy: Yah stop teasing, they will hear us.

The three of us tried to change the topic and talk about what happened when we are riding JAWS: The ride. We are laughing and teasing each other when I swear to God I felt a shiver down to my spine like someone is glaring at me. I tried to look around and then I saw two eyes looking at me. It was Yeonwoo.


“Jung Ahn”

 

I faced the familiar voice that’s been calling me.

 

Daisy: Yes unnie?

 

Yeonwoo: Can we talk?

 

I am now sitting alone at the table. Joo E and Nancy are somewhere with the others.

 

Daisy: Uhmm sure unnie. Please take a seat.

 

Yeonwoo: Do you like her?

 

Geez, I never thought Dabin would be so straightforward. She looks serious and pissed right now.

 

Daisy: Whoa unnie that was pretty tactless of you huh?

 

Yeonwoo: So you like her?

 

Daisy: Well who wouldn’t?

 

Yeonwoo remained silent, but she looks scary. Should I call Jane unnie~ I mean Dabin wouldn’t hurt me, right? We are still friends, and I’m doing this for them. Forgive me unnie, but I need to help Nancy.

 

Daisy: Does it matter to you?

 

Yeonwoo: …

 

Daisy: Are you mad unnie? Do you love her?

 

Yeonwoo: If I said yes would you stop going after her?

 

“Holy ~ is Dabin confessing her feelings towards Nancy. Well, this is awkward. Nancy should be the one having this talk with her.

 

Daisy: If that’s the case why are you not making her feel that you love her? You’re so confusing unnie do you know that?

 

Yeonwoo: You know it’s not that easy. You think this is easy for me? I love her Daisy, since from the start. I want to love Nancy, but you know how difficult for me to confess my love to her. I’m scared. What if she rejects me? What if my family disown me? What about our group? There’s a lot of things to consider Daisy.

 

I’ve never seen Dabin unnie look so weak and helpless until now. I don’t know what to say. Maybe I should tell everything about her?

 

Daisy: Unnie..

 

Daisy: I don’t like Nancy okaay~

 

Daisy: I was trying to make you jealous for you to realize your mistakes. I understand what you’re going through right now. I am really sorry if my actions caused you pain, but I hope you’ll understand that Nancy is one of my best friends and I hate seeing her hurting because of the status you have with her right now.

 

Please, you need to talk to her.

 

Yeonwoo: I…

 

Daisy: tell her that you love her. I promise I won’t say anything to Nancy that we had this talk.

 

Yeonwoo: So you don’t like her? All those sweetness are just…

 

Daisy: an act. Even Nancy knows that. Nancy and I are just like sisters. Unlike the two of you. Gosh, you are so gay for each other.

 

Yeonwoo: I am glad we had this talk

 

Daisy: I am glad my actions brought you to a realization unnie. Please be brave; we are always here to support you.


Nancy POV

(at the hotel room)

 

I came out of the shower room feeling refreshed. There I saw Dabin lying on the bed checking out something on her phone. She looked at me and I swear I can feel shivers in my whole being. Those foxy eyes staring at me is making my knees weak. We stare like that for almost a minute when I decided that I need to look away because I cannot take it anymore. The tension between us is so strong. Feelings all over this room. Lust. Love. I don’t know. I sit in front of the vanity table trying to dry my hair. I can see her from the mirror still staring at me. There’s something so different about Dabin tonight.

 

She stood up and she’s walking towards behind me. For the first time in my life, I forgot how to speak. Then she hugged me from behind. I can feel her inhaling my scent. Soft kisses were trailed to my shoulder, up to my neck and then behind my ears. My mind is not functioning properly right now.

 

Nancy: Uhhh Dabiiiin

 

My whole body betrayed me once again, I should be mad at her. I should make her stop. I should have shouted at her for making me so fcking confuse all the time.

 

In between her kisses, Yeonwoo spoke

 

“I am so sorry jagiya

 

“I miss you so much”

 

“I won’t let Daisy have you”

 

I turned around and pushed her away. Confusion and pain were clearly seen in her eyes.

 

“So you do like her huh?“

 

Nancy: You are so fcking stupid Lee Dabin

 

She was shocked and I was shocked at myself too. I never thought I can say those words to her. I stood up and was about to go straight to the bathroom when she stopped me and hugged me again from behind.

 

Yeonwoo: I know, I’m sorry

 

*sobs*

 

Yeonwoo: Can we please fix this?

 

*sniffs*

 

Yeonwoo: Look at me please baby?

 

Baby, she called me baby. I turned around to face her. Even though she’s much taller than me, She managed to hide her face in my neck. I can feel her inhaling my scent while sobbing. Just like me, she looks broken and hurt too.

 

Nancy: How can we fix this Dabin? We don’t even know what we started? What are we? What am I to you?

 

She remained silent, I lead her to the bed and we sit there facing each other. Brown eyes to brown eyes.

 

Nancy: You’re the one that started to avoid me. Not to mention you even go on a date with Hana

 

Yeonwoo: She was just a friend. I was actually talking to her about my problems. About my feelings for you.

 

I just stared at her and let her continue

 

Yeonwoo: It’s really hard having this kind of feelings with the same . I mean this is all new to me. 

 

Wait, is this her confession... My mind is all blurry and my heart is beating so loud wtf shut up heart.

 

Nanshii ah I have this feeling for you. I care for you so much. I want to see your smile. I want to be always near to you. Damn, I always dream of kissing your lips. Nanshii ~ This will probably change a lot of things between us.

 

I swear I can hear my heartbeat and its so loud.

 

Nanshii…

 

I think I love you

 

More than a friend

 

More than a sister

 

Let me rephrase that Nanshii

 

I LOVE YOU.


BTW I have the same app "gudak" and it's so cool. 

The waiting builds up the excitement. Plus you don't get to check the preview of the photo.

Anyway here's the photo of Daisy taken after 3 days. LOL

DkYLbFeU8AAm0SO.jpg