Universal Studios (I)

Behind the walls

I apologize for the late update. Just got really busy with stuff ;) Anyway please enjoy!


Nancy POV

I woke up early in the morning feeling so tired. My eyes are still so puffy from all that crying. I was disturbed from my sleep because I heard someone using the bathroom. I look at the space beside me and it was empty.

Last night

After taking a shower I carefully slid into the bed, I don’t want to wake up Dabin. I faced the other side of the bed because I don’t want to see her. I am physically and emotionally exhausted. As I closed my eyes, I feel a hand sneaking around my waist. I feel the warmth I’ve been longing for so long. She whispered behind my ears “I’m so sorry my love”. I am too tired to respond, my eyes already shut down by itself. All I can remember is that I can feel her hugging me from behind.

I stare at the ceiling as I try to remember if those events are actually real. Was it just a dream? But it feels so real. She just called me lov—

Yeonwoo: You should be prepared by now, please use the shower. The manager said we need to assemble in the lobby by 8 AM.

I was interrupted by Dabin. I stood up from the bed going straight to the shower trying my very best to avoid looking at her.

Yeonwoo POV

I don’t know if Nancy remembers what I did last night, I can hear her sobs in the bathroom. It hurts me knowing that I’m the one causing her all this pain. I love her. I cherish her. Ever since I saw her, I became so protective of her. I know she’s 4 years younger than me and my care for her could just be sisterly love but deep inside I know that it’s more than that. Since Finding Momoland days I decided that she will be part of my life no matter what. Those playful hugs and kisses that we had is more than a sisterly affection. I’m pretty sure that the rest of the members know how I care and I adore our maknae. I have been playful and flirty with the other members as well but with Nancy, everything is always special. I get so jealous every time I see the others being so clingy with Nancy.

“Hey, Dabin! Aenan! Manager-nim said it’s time to gather around in the lobby” I heard our leader said behind the door!

“Yaah Nancy’s still taking a shower, we will be there soon, I’ll just tell her she needs to move fast,” Yeonwoo said.

Nancy POV

Nancy heard a knock on the bathroom door. “Hey Nancy, Hyebin said we need to be at the lobby before 8, you still have 30 mins but please hurry up”, Yeonwoo said.

“Arasso unnie”

Everybody was so excited about going to the Universal Studios, we are really grateful that the management allowed us to have a vacation before performing at K-Con. It’s just so sad that Nayun is not yet allowed to join us. Nayun is one of my closest friends and understands me a lot. She knows what I feel about Yeonwoo and she thinks it’s normal for girls to love girls. I really miss her so much especially with all the I’ve been going thru.

I keep on stealing glances at Yeonwoo, she’s with Jane and Taeha. She seems happy and playful again and that’s good because I don’t really want to see her sad. Tho’I must admit that It hurts me a lot seeing Yeonwoo being playful with someone else, especially with Taeha. I know all of us are like sisters (except what I feel about Yeonwoo) but every time Yeonwoo is being so playful with her, I can’t help but to be jealous and sulk in the corner. The fact that we are not even dating – or I’m not even her GF hurts me more. I can’t do anything about what I’m feeling.

Yeonwoo POV

Nancy look so beautiful and cute today. She’s really excited and keep doing her aegyo with Joo E all the way to the Universal Studio. She’s still a kid at heart and that makes me love her even more. She’s so precious to me, I swear to God that I would not let anybody hurt my Nancy but what am I doing. I am the one who’s causing her pain. If only I was brave enough to express my love to her, everything would be so easy.

Manager-nim: Hey guys! So listen up! Our schedule for today, BuzzFeed will be filming us but remember to have fun and try to relax before the event. Everybody stay close to one another okay? Don’t get lost.

“Yes, Manager!”

Like little kids, Joo E, Nancy, Ahin and Daisy run towards the entrance of the park

Hyebin: “Aish such kids!”

Jane: Hey Dabin, you okay?

Yeonwoo: Yeah I’m fine, why did you ask?

Jane: Well your icy death glares seems like you’re going to murder someone.

Yeonwoo: Daisy is too clingy with Nancy these past few days.

Jane: There we go

Yeonwoo: What?

Jane: Someone’s really jealous right now, well it’s your fault anyway. Daisy seems to have a huge crush on Nancy back then.

Yeonwoo was about to say something when Taeha hugs her from behind.

Taeha: Unnie everybody is going to the Harry Potter theme park. I really want to buy those robes and wands!

Yeonwoo is not really in the mood today, she just casually removes Taeha’s hands from her waist and walk towards with the rest of the members. Taeha looks at Jane and gave her a confused face which Jane only shrugs and mouths “NOT IN THE MOOD”.

Yeonwoo saw Hyebin looking at the Harry Potter merchandise. She goes towards her and ask where are the others.

Hyebin: Daisy, Nancy and Joo E are just around somewhere trying out some stuffs. Oh look there’s Nancy!

And there Yeonwoo saw Nancy trying out a Slytherin robe. She looks so cute and lovable while posing for pictures. “So my Aenaen is a Slytherin, Gosh that green robe looks so perfect and elegant to her” She got distracted when Daisy hugs Nancy and showed her a wand. “Since when Daisy become so annoying ugh!” Yeonwoo thought. Thinking about what Jane said she kinda realized how close Daisy and Nancy ever since, “Maybe Daisy do have a crush on Nancy, what if Daisy suddenly confess her feelings towards Nancy, what If Nancy liked her too, I can’t let that happen” Yeonwoo forgets that she’s actually talking to Hyebin

Hyebin: You are so weird lately Dabin do you know that?

Yeonwoo: I am sorry what did you say?

Hyebin: Nevermind, Hey let’s go try that Gryffindor stuffs on that shelves. They look so cool!

Yeonwoo: Uhmm yeah sure let’s go

Daisy POV

Daisy knows that Yeonwoo has been looking at them the entire time, She’s pretty sure that her plan will work full proof and Nancy and Yeonwoo will be together once and for all. All those things she saw on twitter (yeah she knows about Nanwoo, kekekekekeke~) made her realized how much her two friends love each other. Dabin unnie must have hated her by now but this is the only way she can provoke the fox. She knows how possessive Dabin is with Nancy and the only way to made Dabin realized to act is by making her feel threatened that she’s going to Nancy away from her. “This is going to be fun. I am so gonna make you so jealous unnie but this is for your own good! You can’t just treat Nancy like that.”