Going to LA

Behind the walls

Hey Jane unnie can I sit beside you? 

Jane: Sure thing Aenan, wait aren't you supposed to be seated next to Dabin? 

 

Nancy bows her head, Jane immediately take note of this. A small smile escaped from her lips. Jane gets why Nancy wants to sit beside her, but she doesn't want to push the maknae into talking. 

 

Jane: Come here aegi nancy, make yourself comfortable. 

 

Jane understands what's going on between her two friends. You see. Nancy and Yeonwoo's closeness has becoming more and more popular especially with their international fans. If you search the tag #Nanwoo you can almost see sweet moments of these two beautiful ladies. But the thing is same relationship is still a taboo at Korea. Nevertheless, she still support what's going on between her two friends. You gotta be blind for you not to see the love and admiration between the two ladies. Since from the very beginning Yeonwoo has become so protective of the maknae. At first she thought it's just a sisterly love. But hey, if you share a dorm with the two of them you can clearly tell that it's not just a simple sisterly affection. 

 

Jane was taken back to reality when Nancy spoke

 

Nancy: Unnie you still have our photo's on your phone case eyyyy

Jane: Of course. However this one is my favorite (pointing to Nancy's baby picture) 

Nancy: Aiiisssh unnie! You still have that 

 

Jane laughs as Nancy make a cute pout. 

 

Jane: you look like a marshmallow aenan. 

 

Nancy playfully hit Jane and started checking our her mobile phone. Jane decided to snap some pictures together with Nancy to post on the official twitter just to give an update to the Merries. 

 

With Nancy busy on her phone suddenly feel Jane taking photos.

 

Nancy: Yah! At least include me on your selfies

Jane: you are already included, you look so cute while you are busy scrolling your phone. Anyway smile for me because I'm going to upload this to our twitter. 

 

Jane: yaaah Aenan look at you. You are becoming more of a woman. 

 

Nancy is wearing a red crop top which makes her beauty stand out. 

 

Nancy: Thank you unnie~ But I will still be forever your maknae. 

 

Jane smiles and pats her gently on the head. On her peripheral vision she can seen Dabin looking at them. Dabin is just seated two rows away from the back. She looks at her and give her a smile. Dabin just nods and looks away from her.

 

Jane knows what's going on but she doesn't want to intrude their privacy. However, she feels that Nancy wants to ask her something or maybe she just wants someone to talk to. Despite her cold looks, she cares so much to her groupmates. She treats them like her own family. Living together with them made Jane feel more cautious if there's something wrong with her sisters. 

 

She was released again from her thoughts when Nancy suddenly asked her. "Unnie, why is Dabin ignoring me?"

 

Jane looks at Nancy and she suddenly feel so sad when she saw Nancy looking at her with sad puppy eyes. 

 

Jane: This about the K-Pop festival right? 

Nancy only nods. 

Jane: I really don't know Aenan. (Well she doesn't really know at all. She's close to Dabin but Dabin is the type of person who doesn't like to talk about personal stuffs) 

 

Nancy: It hurts you know, I can feel she's ignoring me and it pains me a lot. I want to talk to her. I want to be close to her but she keeps herself so distant. She even go out on a date with Hana. I don't know Unnie~ is she mad at me? Is it because I'm too clingy? (Nancy only realized that tears are already escaping from her eyes) 

 

Jane can only listen and try to calm the girl. She doesn't want attention from other members.

 

Jane: Aenan please try to control your emotions right now. We don't want them to see you cry eyyy~ They might think we are fighting. 

 

Nancy smiles and wipes away her tears. 

 

Jane: You see Dabin, she has a very strong personality right? But she get's so soft whenever you are with her. She's a major flirt right? But in reality I can tell she's just building a wall to hide her true feelings.

 

Nancy: why would she hide her feelings? Why would she have to build a wall? From who? 

 

Jane: From you pabo~ I'll be honest with you Aenan, (Jane is really frank) nobody is buying that crap that you and Dabin are just merely friends. I can feel from the very beginning the affection between the two of you. Dabin treats you so special unlike the others. 

 

Nancy was left speechless and couldn't think of a word she would say. Instead Jane continue..

 

Jane: you see Nancy. Of course I don't want to be the one to tell you this but Dabin got it bad for you. 

 

Nancy: Bad? Got it bad unnie?

 

Jane: aissh you dummy~ she's clearly falling in love with you. But she doesn't want to go deeper to that feeling because we both know that we are not allowed to be in a relationship. 

 

Nancy (in a small voice): I thought I was the only one falling for her tho~ 

 

Jane was surprised on Nancy's honesty. She was expecting a different reaction from the girl yet she heard a confession from their maknae. 

 

Nancy: She's confusing unnie~ I still don't want to believe everything you said about Dabin falling in love with me. I know I'm young but I'm not stupid. Next day we are very sweet and clingy to each other then next thing I knew she's being clingy to someone too. It hurts so much to be left out hanging you know? 

 

Nancy is making sobs and attracting attention from the other members including Yeonwoo. Jane just smile at the lookers and just told them they're watching a love story. Thankfully the members and crews bought that. 

 

Jane doesn't know what to say to this poor maknae. She's not good at this but seeing how broken this girl in front of her makes her wanna smack Dabin on the head and drag her from her seat and let her talk to Nancy. Of course she wouldn't do that. That's why she just decided to change the topic to divert the poor maknae's attention.

 

Jane: Aenan, you know I'm really grateful that you decided to come to me and talk to me about your feelings. But I don't think this is the right place for that. I know you are hurting a lot right now. But I want you to compose yourself and be strong.

I promised I will help you sort these things out. I will help you with Dabin. 

 

Jane hugged the young girl so tight which Nancy replied: 

"Thank you so much unnie, I know you are the only person who can understand and can give me a good advice. I don't want to tell this to Hyebin unnie because I know she will be disappointed to me." 

 

"Hey, don't say that. What you are going through is normal and we are here for you we are you sisters okay? Except for Dabin because what you clearly have is more than a sisterly affection"

 

Nancy let out a soft chuckle

 

Jane: You can sleep if you want to Aenan. This is going to be a long flight. Take a rest. I'm pretty sure your thoughts has been keeping you awake for the past few nights. 

 

Nancy nods and gave Jane a warm smile. She gets comfortable and let herself take a rest and forget about her heartache for a few hours. 

 

Jane (inner thoughts): I'm so gonna have a talk with Dabin about this