"Do I deserve this?"

Behind the walls

Nancy was pacing back and forth on their room when Yeonwoo found her. She was so nervous, she don’t know how she can face Yeonwoo right now. It was just a kiss right? But how did it turn out to be that way? I mean OH MY GOD. She is looking at me right. Nancy was disturbed from her inner monologue when Dabin spoke

Yeonwoo: Hey Nancy…

Nancy: Uhmm yes Dabin – I mean Unnie.

Yeonwoo: You should get ready by now, the others are probably waiting for us. You can even go there first. I will just dry my hair

Yeonwoo looks so calm and stoic like nothing happened. Nancy on the other hand is so confused once again in how Yeonwoo is acting.

Nancy: I’ll just wait for you

Yeonwoo: Please I insist you should go now. (Yeonwoo is really trying her best to avoid Nancy because she don’t want any confrontation bout what happened a few hours ago.)

Nancy: Stop pushing me away Dabin~

Yeonwoo was surprised on how Nancy reacted, Yeonwoo felt guilty because she know that Nancy is probably so confused right now. If only she have the courage to tell what she really feel, instead she looked at her with pleading eyes. I guess Nancy get the message because Nancy’s facial features started to soften.

Nancy: Okay, I’m sorry I’ll just go ahead. (Sadness is clearly evident in her voice, she was about to go out of their room when she heard Dabin’s voice).

Yeonwoo: I am sorry Nancy.

Nancy didn’t bother to look at Yeonwoo, she can feel the tears forming in her eyes. She go straight in the elevator and tried her best to calm her aching heart. “I guess everything between us is just nothing to her. Why is this happening to me? Is this the price I get for loving a woman” So many thoughts are running inside her head. She didn’t even care if the people riding with her at the elevator are looking at her. I am pretty sure that these people are seeing the pain in her eyes but she just didn’t care anymore. She smiled before going out of the elevator because she don’t want to seem rude to her fans.

Daisy saw her and immediately called her “Hey Nanshiii~ where’s Dabin Unnie?”

Nancy: She said she will just dry her hair and be here in a minute.

Daisy noticed the sadness in her voice and got worried

Daisy: Something happened between you and Dabin.

Nancy: is that a question?

Daisy: That’s a statement, and you need to tell me. You look horrible.

Nancy wants to avoid the topic but she know how stubborn Daisy is. “Do we really need to talk about it right now?”

Daisy: Yes

Nancy: We kissed and she acted like nothing happened and now my heart is breaking into a million pieces are you happy now?

Daisy: I am sorry what?

Nancy: I am not repeating what I just said

Daisy:

Nancy: Language!

Daisy: Well .

Nancy gave up on Daisy because she’s clearly still processing what she just told her. She’s going towards Jane when she saw Yeonwoo coming out from the elevator and going straight to Jane as well. They stared at each for at least 5 seconds till she felt someone holding her wrist. “Hey Aenan, everything will be okay” Daisy told her.

Nancy: Can I just sit beside you the whole dinner?

Daisy: Sure, but I don’t want Dabin to get the wrong message.

Nancy: She doesn’t care about me because she never will.

Daisy hugged her from behind and whisper something to her ear. “Look I feel you are pretty salty and bitter right now, but I just thought of a perfect plan how to make Dabin confessed her feelings to you. Just get along with me okay?” and with that Daisy placed a kiss on her cheek. “Act normal because we pretty much got her attention”

Nancy was left confused with Daisy’s sudden action but in the end she never let go of her hand. At her peripheral vision she saw Dabin talking now to Jane. She looks calm but she wears a dark expression in her eyes.

“Is she jealous?”

Dinner went pretty much normal except for Nancy and Dabin who were constantly checking out each other. They’re not even eating properly, Jane noticed this and told Dabin “You are not even eating that chicken what’s wrong with you?”

Yeonwoo simply replied “Nothing”

Jane saw Nancy and Daisy being so clingy with each other and that made Jane realized that Dabin must be feeling jealous on the two.

Jane: Hmm yeah really again with the “nothing” thing.


Nancy POV

Nancy can see Dabin and she’s not even eating her food. She even doesn’t have the appetite to eat as well. She’s still pre occupied about the kiss that happened earlier. She can still even taste Dabin’s lips. It taste like heaven. Heaven is an understatement. Kissing Dabin gave her a state of euphoria.

Daisy: I am pretty sure Yeonwoo unnie hates me right now

Nancy: I’m sorry what.

Daisy: She’s been glaring at me the entire time. Who knew the fox could be so possessive.

Nancy: That’s nonsense.

Daisy: Really? Watch this.

And with that Daisy tried to feed Nancy a piece of meat she’s having. Daisy made sure she will make a scene this time.

Daisy: Aenan say AHHHHHHHH~

Nancy (whisper): the dais?

Daisy (whisper): Shut up and take the food

In which Nancy just obliged.

Everybody was now looking at the two. Joo E even shouted “SO MUCH GAYNESS!” The rest of the members just laugh at their antics except Yeonwoo who now look like she’s about to strangle someone.

Manager: So guys tomorrow we will be having a tour at the Universal Studio!

All of the members are so excited except again for Yeonwoo who stand up and told the other that she’s tired and she wants to go to sleep. The remaining people seated gave each other a confused look until Jane speak and tell everybody that Yeonwoo has been telling her that she’s really tired and wants to be excused.

Daisy: See Nancy? She’s jealous.

Nancy: Maybe she’s just really tired. Can we please not make any more assumptions?

Daisy: It’s pretty obvious pabo~

Daisy and Nancy’s conversation was interrupted with Hyebin. “hey you two, we will be going now in our rooms, Manager said we need to wake up and prepared early. I wouldn’t suggest staying up late.”

Daisy: Yah! Unnie we will go back to our room as well. Nancy let’s go.

Nancy is still pretty much still nervous going back in her room. She don’t know what will happen between her and Yeonwoo.

Daisy: Hey look Aenan, everything will be okay. Trust me on this, maybe she just need time to sort out her real feelings for you.

Nancy only give Daisy a smile as a respond. She’s facing the door of their room and damn it she forgot that only Yeonwoo got the keycard. She knocks softly on their door.

“Unnie~ are you still awake?”

(No response) Guess I’ll just have to sleep over at Daisy’s room. She was about to go towards the next room when saw the door being opened.

Yeonwoo: Where are you going?

Nancy was really scared on Yeonwoo’s coldness and stoic features.

Yeonwoo: Get in.

She quietly walked passed Yeonwoo without looking at her. She go straight to her things and look for her sleeping clothes. She can feel Yeonwoo’s intense stare at the back of her head. She broke the silence and awkwardness “Manager said we need to wake up early for the Universal Studio’s tour, Are you okay unnie?” She didn’t get any response from Yeonwoo, instead Yeonwoo decided to just lay down on the bed and prepare to sleep without even saying anything to Nancy. This almost broke Nancy’s heart again into million pieces. She don’t want to cry in front of Yeonwoo. She immediately run into the bathroom and turned the shower on. This is what she needs. She wants to cry. She wants to cry so hard till her eyes cannot produce tears. She wants to cry till her heart became so numb from all the pain she’s feeling right now. She let out quiet sobs because she don’t want Yeonwoo to hear it.

“Do I deserve this?” Nancy thought to herself as she let her tears be washed away along with the waters.