TOUCHDOWN LA!

Behind the walls

 


After  11 hours of long flight, The girls safely arrived at Los Angeles. All the members and crews are so tired. Hyebin gather all the girls around for some announcement.

 

Hyebin:  All right girls, we still have 2 more hours before we check in at the hotel. Everybody stay close with each other.

 

Manager: The culture in here is a lot different from Korea so take note of that. Smile at the fans but be more cautious. All right girls let’s go.

 

Nancy is checking out a certain girl from her peripheral vision. She was wearing a yellow crop top and jeans. She looks so beautiful and simple. She misses their interactions, she misses her smiles. SHE JUST MISS HER DABIN SO MUCH.

 

Jane approached Nancy from behind and surprised her. "Hey yah marshmallow you're spacing out again."

 

"Yah unnie, I'm sorry, I am just really tired from the flight. My back sore from that long sitting. Ughh I really need to stretch."

 

Jane: By the way, I'll be joining Hyebin for now, we are going to the washroom. Wanna come?

 

Nancy: Nah unnie, I see Daisy over there I think I'll just go with her.

 

Jane nods and joined Hyebin. Nancy was left alone and go to Daisy's side. Daisy noticed this and poked Nancy's cheeks.

 

Daisy: So we are finally here in LA! God I'm so bored on that plane. My back is killing me right now girl.

 

Daisy keeps on talking but Nancy is spacing out again. Well she's just actually staring at a particular person. That person looks so quiet but her eyes showed that she's either tired or sad. Yeonwoo is just busily scrolling down her phone in a corner. She seems hiding from people. Yeonwoo must have felt that someone is staring at her. She looks for that person and interlocked stares with the most beautiful lady in red.

 

Daisy: So Dabin and you huh?

 

Nancy was interrupted when she heard Dabin's name.

 

Nancy: What do you mean?

 

Daisy: We are not blind Nanshii ~ what happened? Suddenly you two are just ignoring and avoiding each other? I am pretty sure that right now that your fangirls already observed this behavior from the two of you. Are you guys like having a lover's quarell?

 

Nancy: Hey we are not lovers. We just had a bit of ... (she bite her lip) uhmm misunderstanding.

 

Daisy: she looks so sad

 

Nancy: Huh?

 

Daisy: Yeonwoo. Actually both of you. We miss your smiles and laugh. We miss Nanwoo's silly antics.

 

"Nanwoo?" Nancy questioned

 

"Your ship name. You and Yeonwoo ~ luh pabo. Are you seriously checking out our twitter?"

 

Of course Nancy knew about their ship name. She even show it to Yeonwoo. They basically read tweets together since Yeonwoo doesn't understand english much. She mostly translate it to her.

 

"She's playing with the dogs"

 

Yeonwoo almost passed out for the lack of air after that intense stare session with Nancy. She miss her marshmallow so much. God knows how much she wants to be near to her but she just can’t. She’s so beautiful in that red crop top. She’s actually get pissed whenever she see men staring at her Nancy. “HER NANCY” That thought killed her, because no matter what she will do, She will never have Nancy.

She saw dogs outside and just decided to play with them, she wants to at least forget this heartache she’s experiencing right now. Every hour, every minute, every second is just pure torture for her. Her heart wants to be with Nancy but her mind says that she needs to do the right thing. The biggest enemy is herself. “HOW CAN I EVEN DEFEAT MYSELF?” She chuckled at that thought. She decided to return to her group when she heard their leader’s voice. A lot of people are taking photos of them. She tried her best to smile and interact but her mind only think of a certain person. Nancy Nancy Nancy. She only got distracted from her thoughts when an american looking guy tried to approach her.

Fan: I would like to take some picture of you and me?

Dabin: Waae?~

She clearly understand what they man is saying, she’s not just really in the mood for any fan interaction right now. She wants to play dumb so that maybe this man will just give up but he’s really persistent in taking a photo with her so she decided to give her a chance. She tried her best to smile but she’s not really just feeling it.

Fan: gomabseubnida~

Yeonwoo just nods and gave him a simple smile. Her mind went back into thinking her Aenan~
“Geez we are even roomates, how do I even act? This is gonna be so hard”

 
She was in so much deep thinking she didn’t even felt Taeha’s presence beside her

 
“EARTH ON DABIN ARE YOU EVEN THERE?”

 
“Uhmm yeah what sorry?”

 
Taeha: Manager said our van service is here and we are going now at the hotel so you better prepare.

 
“Yah thanks” At this very moment Yeonwoo wants to go back to Korea. She’s panicking right now. How would she approach Nancy. Her mind keep thinking all the scenarios that’s possible to happen. But deep inside she knows, her heart wants to be beside her, She wants to sleep next to her. She wants to cuddle her marshmallow until everything feel alright. She was taken back to reality when she saw in her peripheral vision the same guy who took a photo with her is now taking a photo with Nancy, with his hand over her shoulder. This guy is touching Nancy’s shoulder. This guy is touching HER AENAN’S shoulder. She almost want to go there and beat the crap out that guy touching her Nancy. Instead, she remained quiet and let her inner demons slowly eat her.

"LETS GO NOW TO OUR HOTEL!"