당신을 그 어떤 것보다도 더 사랑해요.

Behind the walls

Yeonwoo POV

 

We’ve been stealing glances and sometimes staring at each other throughout the whole live event. I am really trying to be jolly and join the discussion once in a while but I can’t. Nancy tried to interact with me but I just responded in a simple way.

 

I kinda felt bad giving Nancy all the cold shoulders but it actually stings, like something poked my heart when she suddenly removed her hand while we are holding.I know It’s really unfair for me to just ignore Nancy all of the sudden but I really needed to calm my feelings before talking to her.

 

Jane: What’s with the sudden change of mood?

Yeonwoo: wae?

Jane: You were so happy back then at the lobby and now you seem like you are back to your cold state? Ignoring her all of the sudden? Dabin what happened?

Yeonwoo: I don’t think this is the right time to discuss this but I promise to tell you everything.

 

Jane only nods and smiled at me, she’s really one of the closest friends that I can trust. Especially with my relationship with Nancy.

After the FB live we are told that we will transfer to another room to be interviewed and greet our merries with Instagram. I am not really fond of social media but I love interacting with our fans @ daum. I can see Nancy looking at me but I just kept ignoring her again. She is seating beside Daisy and Ahin since they’re the English speakers. I can sense that she’s upset too, Daisy is showing her something but she remained silent.

 

“Lee Dabin what are you doing, look at your girlfriend, you are making her upset”

 

I tried to get her attention by saying a joke to our other friends, Taeha, Hyebin, Jane and Joo E are laughing with me while Nancy, Daisy and Ahin are busy discussing something. I was secretly looking at her and I can see in her eyes that she’s clearly feeling down but she’s trying to hide it away. Guilt is slowly killing me and I can’t take it anymore.

 

Manager-nim: Alright guys 5 mins and we are going live  

“Damn did we just became official last night and now we are having a misunderstanding?”

 

“Lee Dabin you at relationships”

 

 


After the live

 

Me and Jane are sitting far away from the others

 

Jane: So what the happened?

 

Yeonwoo: Okay, I finally confessed to her last night

 

Jane: what? 

 

Yeonwoo: We are officially together

 

Jane is still looking at me and showing no sign of emotions. Just motionless and stoic Jane.

 

Yeonwoo: You are just going to stare at me like that?

 

Jane: I am still trying to process what you just said, okay let me just.. WTF LEE DABIN?! WHAT THE HAPPENED

 

Yeonwoo: Can we please tone it down? You might as well asked for a mic and announced it!

 

Jane: Okay I am sorry, it’s just that I got so excited and I don’t even know how to react

 

Jane being the fast talker that she is, just keep on mumbling words after words and I don’t even know what she is trying to say.

 

Yeonwoo: I swear to God, Sung Ji Yeon you should be the main rapper of our group. Okay, I’ll start telling what happened and I kinda really need your help.

 

So I started narrating everything what happened last night, well except for that part ;) since I am not that kind of person who kiss and tell.

 

Jane: Pabo!

 

Yeonwoo: okay was the smack on the head is really necessary~

 

Jane: You are being unreasonable to her again, Okay I get it your feelings got hurt when she suddenly removed her hands after JooE approached you. Everything about this. This whole thing is new to both of you. Do you seriously think that having a relationship with your same gender would be as easy like a walk in the park like with the opposite? You should be the mature one in this relationship. Do you even realize the upcoming struggles both of you are going to face. You need to be more understanding pabo!

Just because she had a gay panic, you are gonna go act like this. Geeez

 

I am really surprised by the way Jane is speaking right now. She’s usually the type of person who would just listen to you and let you rant without giving a speech.

 She continued.. 

Jane: look Dabin, you know from the very beginning that I know how much you love our maknae and you have my full support on this. I am scolding you just to give some sense on your stupid brain. Not that I am so biased with Nancy but seriously you are acting like a child and you are being so unreasonable aiiiish.

 

Yeonwoo: Geez Jane I never knew this another side of yours until today

 

Jane: I just want to see my ship sail

 

Yeonwoo: So you are one of our shippers too?

 

Jane: Perhaps, You should check out your shippers on the social media, especially on twitter. Daisy showed me a lot of things and memes. Our fans are so imaginative

 Not that I want to change topic but Jane has been saying Daisy's name a lot. 

 

Yeonwoo: You and Daisy look good together just so you know.

 

Jane:....

 

Yeonwoo: you like her?

 

Jane: Can we just go back to the main topic?

 

 Ahhh yes, typical Jane the tsundere. She doesn't really like when she talk about her feelings

 

Yeonwoo: Seriously do we still have a straight member on our group?

 

We both stared at each other with a knowing look and both blurted “Ahin?” at the same time. We laugh hysterically which earned a confused look from the other members and staffs. We gave them an apologetic smile

 

Jane and Yeonwoo: “mianhae”

 

Nancy POV

Daisy: okay spill

Nancy: spill what?

Daisy: the details

Me and Daisy are still sitting on the floor while Ahin joined Taeha and JooE on the other side.

I rested my head over her shoulder, I don’t really feel like talking today but I cannot ignore this stubborn girl since she’ll just probably going to bother me all day.

NN: “We confessed to each other last night”

Daisy: i am not surprised, but why is she acting cold and aloof again tho?

Nancy: Do I look like I have an idea?

Daisy hugged me and played with my baby hair “Yeonwoo-unnie can sometimes be an idiot, but I know that she loves you so much”

That statement made me giggle.

Nancy: She’s my idiot tho

Daisy: Sometimes you disgust me.

Nancy: Whatever, I’m pretty sure you’re too gay for Jane-unnie

And with that, Yoda tried to cover my mouth with her hands

“UHMGHPGPGHH”

I’m trying my best to remove her hands coz she’s suffocating me. Since her grasp are too strong I decided to her hand.

“EWWWW NANCY WHAT THE FCK?”

“Yaahh yoda I can’t breathe!”

The other members started to noticed us

Hyebin: Hey hey hey hey what’s happening back there?

Daisy: Oh nothing, me and Aenaen were just… *gives me a knowing look* playing around.

Nancy: Ahhhh yes Unnie. Mianhe~ Mianhe~

 


Everybody are tired when we arrived at the hotel.

I’m still looking at the sleeping baby at my lap, she looks so peaceful and contented and seriously I don’t have the heart to wake her up but I need to.

 

Earlier, Jane unnie exchanged seats with me at the van saying she needs to talk to Daisy. Daisy looked surprised at first but, she told me that I should exchange sit with Jane because they have something important to talk about.

I sit beside Yeonwoo, who just gave me a faint smile but actually urged me to sit beside her. Not that I don’t want to initiate a talk with her, I just want her to make the first move this time. We are both sitting quietly at the back of the car until I felt her hands intertwined with mine. She rested her head over my shoulders and I can feel how uncomfortable she is right now because of our height difference. I told her to sleep on my lap instead as I adjusted my position.

YW: “I am sorry baby”

NN: “You look tired, just sleep and I will wake you up when we finally arrived”

Dabin hugged me real tight at my waist while I’m caressing her hair

YW: Sorry about the sudden change of my mood the whole day

NN: *smiles* how about we talked later at our room?

Despite Dabin’s energetic and dorky personality, she really get sick easily. That’s why even though she’s older than me, I promise to myself that I will always take care of her. I don’t like seeing my Dabin sick again.

NN: Sleep first my love <3

Dabin hugged me even tighter and I can clearly hear her say before sleeping

”Dangshin-eul geu eotteon geot bodado deo saranghaeyo”

“I love you more than anything"

 

 

Sorry for the late update. Promise to finish this story since I am already behind. Stay tuned. Also momolandeu fighting!