Universal Studios (II)

Behind the walls

Daisy POV

Alright time to work!

Daisy hugged Nancy from behind as she kept showing her the photos she took from her phone while Nancy was wearing the Slytherin robe. She leans closely behind Nancy’s ears like she’s kissing it but she just actually whispered “The love of your life is looking directly at us and she’s not really liking what she is seeing right now” Daisy made sure that Dabin saw everything and she’s pretty proud of herself, to be honest.

Alright, I must admit, I’m kinda enjoying being flirty with Nancy. She’s one of the only people I trust. We are like both different from the others, to be honest. We both lived overseas since we are young so there’s still a lot of cultural differences. She’s like my little sister nothing more and nothing less.

So how did I ended up with this plan? Of course, I got some help from someone, from someone I couldn’t say no >.<

Flashback

“Yooow-daaa”

“Yes Jane-Unnie?”

“I need you to do something for me”

“…”

“About Dabin and Aenaen..”

That’s it! Now here I am playing the villain on this love story. Well, not actually a villain. I am just helping a friend to realize what she’s missing in her life. I am just really glad that Nancy gets along with my plan easily.

Walking around the Universal Studios could be so tiring not to mention how hot it was today! It’s like I’m being fried under the sun. Ughhh!

I and Nancy are walking with Ahin when a bunch of fans approach us and ask for our pictures. I never really thought we would be so popular here in LA. It was very heartwarming seeing kids and adults singing our songs and approaching us to take a photo. We took a nearby cool spot to sit and rest for a moment when I received a message from Jane unnie

Jane: Where are you?

Daisy: Taking a rest somewhere, why?

Jane: Dabin looks so pissed right now, what did you do?

Daisy: Well I just flirted with Nanshii just like what you want me to do

Jane: You are doing a great job baby

“WAIT DID JANE JUST CALLED ME BABY?!?!”

Daisy: Of course, anything for our friends, even though I feel Dabin is going to kill me after this

Jane: Don’t worry I gotchu! I’ll protect you from this stupid fox

“WTF JANE UNNIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME”

Daisy: Arasso unnie <3

I heard one of our assistants that we need to gather around and reunite with the others because it's almost lunch. I walk beside Nancy and asked if she’s okay.

Nancy: I am really enjoying the park right now. Somehow I wish we could go to the Disneyland too.

Daisy: You are such a kid, maybe next overseas trip?

As we are getting closer to the others, I saw at my peripheral vision my target. I smirked as I remove the sweat from Nancy’s forehead. I seriously make sure that Dabin saw this. And there we go, I can almost feel her famous deathly glares at the back of my head. Nancy knew what is happening so she turned around and saw Dabin looking at us but immediately advert her gaze and talked to Taeha.

“uh ohhhh this is not good”

I can see Nancy’s expression changed in an instant. From the bubbly marshmallow to someone who lost her puppy kinda expression.

I quickly put my arms around her waist and guide her near to the rest of the members. I even lean my face close to her and asked her “ Don’t worry you’re going to be okay, trust me Aenaen eh?” In which Nancy only nods and smile.

Daisy: So where are we going to eat?

Joo E: Can we just eat something I AM SO HUNGRY RIGHT NOW

A hin: Damn me too, HUNGRY AND TIRED!

Hyebin: Alright stop crying babies, Manager said we will be eating at that restaurant so let’s go

I am still holding Nancy and I’m pretty the other members noticed this closeness between us. Well, we are already close before but I right now I am so flirty with Nancy people might actually think we are dating. I looked at Jane and she smiled at me and typed something at her phone before looking at me again. I received a txt immediately.

“You are doing a great job, but not too much, I might think that you actually like Nancy”

I snorted on what I am reading right now, I don’t know what’s going on my mind right now but I think I just texted Jane unnie back “I think Dabin is not the only one getting jealous right now unnie”

“Okay Daisy wtf focus focus focus on your mission”

To add salt to the injury, I decided that we will sit beside Yeonwoo at the table. Of course, I didn’t let Nancy sit beside Dabin, I was in the middle of them. I can almost feel Dabin unnies cold glare at me but the thrill being the villain in this story is so exciting.

“Dabin unnie you don’t mind us sitting beside you ahhh” I flashed the sweetest smile I could possibly give.

Dabin looked at me and next to Nancy before muttering “Yeah sure whatever suit yourself”

“Thanks unnie”

Dabin just half smiled at Daisy on focus on the menu.

Daisy: Hey Aenaen let’s post for a selfie and update our fans, Dabin unnie you wanna join

Yeonwoo: No, I am okay

Daisy: Okay unnie, Hey Nancy can you please hold the phone

Nancy: Sure! Okay Hana dul set!

Daisy: D’awwe we look so cute!

Nancy: I know right.

Daisy: We make a cute couple, I think we should date

Nancy: *Coughs*

And after I made that statement, I swear to God I felt shivers down to my spine as if someone wants to strangle me. Then Nancy and I heard Yeonwoo unnie speaking “Instead of flirting with each other why don’t you guys tell us your orders first, a lot of us are really hungry and you two are making us wait even longer”

I swear to God that’s first time I’ve seen her so pissed and angry.

“We.. are really sorry unnie, Na-Nancy ahhh give Yeonwoo unnie our orders”

Yeonwoo POV

That’s it! I should have faked a stomach ache or whatever rather than being on this place. I am not in the mood to talk to anyone right now. I hate how Daisy is being so sweet and clingy to my Nancy. How does this happen? Seriously? Daisy? Do you want to date my Nancy? I am not gonna let you steal my girl.

I am just chewing the food in front of me, this is probably the first time I didn’t enjoy eating a chikin. My thoughts are all so preoccupied with how I am gonna get my Nancy back. Should I talk to her later at the hotel? Yes! That’s it. I’m going to clear things up with Nancy. I won’t let Jung Ahn win this time.

Jane and Taeha probably noticed how serious I am while eating. They didn’t say anything. I am pretty sure everyone at the table knows I am not in the mood right now. I can feel people looking at me while I am eating my food. The only thing that matters right now is I need to fix myself and my relationship with Nancy.

After lunch, we are all gathered for the BuzzFeed interview. They’re like gonna ask us our experiences coming to LA and the places we visited at the Universal Studios. Mostly, daisy, Ahin and Nancy are the one answering the questions since they’re the English speakers of our group. I just stand here quietly admiring our maknae. She really looks so beautiful and mature. Her violet spaghetti strap blouse really suit her. She looks so stunning and her skin is just glowing.

We said our goodbye and thanks to the staffs but before that, we took a group photo. Daisy suddenly stands beside me for the group photo.

Daisy: you gotta act fast Lee Dabin or you will lose her

Yeonwoo: wae?

And then the photographer asked us to smile.

“Smile at the camera unnie”

Pretty sure I just looked at the camera confused while wearing an awkward smile.

“I am starting to dislike you Yoo Jung Ahn”


Here's the photo of the girls at the universal studios.

momoland-universal-studios-hollywood_zps8ajhm4be.jpg