Deep Conversations with Jane

Behind the walls

So the lack of Nanwoo interactions lately is so obvious I cannot even feel my heart LOLJK! So here's another chapter for you guys. I'm relying on the current events that is happening with our girls. Thank God they arrived safe at LA! Trying my really best to come up with a good story! <3 Love you merries *specially to my co-Nanwoo shippers! Let's keep sailing! <3


 

"Aenan, Aenan wake up" 
Nancy was half asleep when she asked Jane "What -_*?"


Jane chuckled at the sight. Nancy is drooling and looks so cute half asleep.


Jane: You are drooling Aenan, it's almost dinner time and the flight attendants are offering the foods. I bet you're hungry by now.


Nancy feeling embarassed, subtly wiped her drool. She had a good sleep but she dreamed of a certain person. Looking around at her surroundings. She suddenly locked eyes with the person she's been dreaming about. Yeonwoo. She automatically advert her gaze to Jane.


Nancy: What's the menu unnie?
Jane: We have salad, sandwhiches. Hmmm would you like some chicken sandwhich ;)? I bet you love some chikin.


Nancy get the joked and blushed (lol she get's too embarassed easily). Dinner was served, most of the members and passengers are enjoying their food. Jane checks out Nancy if she is actually eating. She eats but still looks so pre-occupied with the thoughts of Dabin.


Nancy broke the silence as she spoke, "Unnie what time we will be landing at LA?"
Jane: Hmm I am not sure maybe around 6~7 AM? We still have 7 more hours on this plane. The least we can do is try to relax and sleep since I'm pretty sure that we will be all busy and exhausted at the K-CON


Nancy simply nods and quietly asked Jane " Did she already had her dinner? How's Dabin"


Jane smiled at the maknae, even though she's hurting she still thinks about Dabin. Jane reminisce what happened a few hours ago while the maknae was peacefuly sleeping.


A few hours ago...


Jane was busy playing a game on her phone when she felt a presence of someone getting close. She  immediately look at her right and saw Yeonwoo approaching her and the sleeping girl.


Jane spoke in a small voice since she don't want to disturb Nancy " Hey Dabin, what can I do for you?"


Yeonwoo looks at her (sadness can be clearly seen in her eyes) " I saw her crying earlier while you guys are talking. Did something happened?"


Jane: Why are you asking me? I think you should be asking her? (Pointing at Nancy) Should I wake her up? (Jane look at Yeonwoo with one eyebrow raised)


"Please don't, I-I should just go back to my seat" Yeonwoo was cut off immediately by Jane


"What are you playing Dabin? You are one of my closest friend but lately its like I don't even know you anymore? What's going on between you and Nancy?"
 

Yeonwoo: Look it's nothing.


Jane: Really? Why are you avoiding her, what did she do to you? 


Yeonwoo: Look I said it's nothing and when I said it's nothing. It's just simply means nothing.


Jane is getting really annoyed with Yeonwoo's stubborness. She  snapped and told Yeonwoo "So I guess Nancy doesn't really mean anything to you huh? What are you even doing here?"


Pain were clearly evident on Yeonwoo's eyes. She want to say something but was interrupted when Nancy stirred from her sleeping position. She just sighed and looks defeated as she goes back from her seat.


Jane thought that it was so rude of her to suddenly snapped at Yeonwoo like that, I mean maybe she has her own reasons. Jane can only watch Yeonwoo going back to her seat looking so sad and in so much agony.


"Why are you hurting each other like this" Jane thought to herself.


*end of flashbacks*


"HELLO UNNIE? ARE YOU STILL EVEN THERE?"


"Uhmm yeah Aenan what the--"
Nancy: Unnie you are spacing out? You are not even listening to what I am saying. You were just blankly staring at my face unnie
Jane: Hey sorry, I just remembered something that's all. Sorry aenanshii~


Nancy gave her a confused look which only Jane replied an awkward smile. She will not tell Nancy bout what happened earlier. Even though Jane is not supposed to meddle between her two friends. She decided that she will help them. She doesn't know how or where to start. Jane decided to change the topic and start a conversation with the maknae.


Jane: You know Nancy I can feel that a lot of things will happen in LA, I'm really excited about this. I mean look at us, I never thought we could reach this far. We have grown so much Aenan


Nancy: Me too Unnie, I'm so proud of us. Our hardworks are finally being paid off


"I'm really proud of you Aenan"


Nancy: Hmm what me?


Jane: You are becoming more and more of a lady. But remember that you still have a long way to go. You are still so young. You still a lot of things to learn in life. You see Aenan, life is not just all rainbows and butterflies. Life has its ups and down, and that what makes life so beautiful. Don't be scared to fall in love and get hurt because that what makes life so interesting. Eventually you will find yourself going thru this process. Don't be afraid Aenan~


"THAT WAS SO FCKING DEEP"


Nancy and Jane were surprised by the voice of Daisy who were actually listening to Jane's life advice to Nancy.


Nancy: Yah pabo~ go away, me and Jane unnie are having a moment here.


Daisy: Hey I'm sorry, Sorry for the interuption really. But I just want to let you know that manager nim told us where we will be staying and who will be roomates at the hotel. Anyway Jane unnie that was a really good speech you were giving to Aenan.
Jane sticks a tongue on Daisy and asked "Okay so who will be roomates?"


Daisy: Okay so we will be separated into three groups. Me, Ahin and Jane Unnie will be staying at room 401. Hyebin Unnie , Joo E and Taeha at  room 402 and Nancy you will be staying at room 403 with Dabin. Okay so I guess I'm good you can continue whatever you guys are talking~ I gotta go guys.


Nancy and Jane looks so surprised with the room assignments. Jane doesn't know what to react or say so she just look at Nancy and smiled.


"The universe is always conspiring" Jane thought.