He reminds me of her 🌷💕

🌸🌷Flower boy yoon Jeonghan🌷🌸
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He woke up after really long sleep , it’s already morning out there , which made him jump from the bed and run out to see where seungcheol’s . 

His heart jumped in his cage chest , softened and warmed up when he saw the man sleeping on the really small sofa there while placing his own coat as a cover . 

The younger run towards him , kneeled down and woke him up slowly . 

“ S-Seungcheol-shi , you can’t sleep here it’s so cold .” Because the shop was old and small , the morning breeze always enter from the small ventilation openings and it’s coming from under the door . 

He can feel it on his bare reddened foot . 

The man start to wake , hearing the sounds of the birds singing outside  . 

Jeonghan smiled innocently . 

“ You looked after the shop.” 

Seungcheol sit up and scratched his muscle . Placed a hand on top of that beautiful cute messy hair and ruffled it .

His heart is beating so fast , why ?! 

“ It’s nothing , do you feel okay by now ?!”

Jeonghan looked to him with cute frown , he only fell asleep and right now he’s really okay that he fell like all of the stress he had before is gone completely .

“ When that old man give me that needle I was so dizzy and my head hurts , I feel like throwing up b-but when I slept all of that was gone , I feel so much better .” 

The FBI president smiled softly hearing that , stood up and went upstairs to the bathroom while Jeonghan following him . 

“ I’m glad , now I need to go as soon as possible .” 

He closed the door and Jeonghan run inside the really close by kitchenette to make quick coffee at least for the man . 

He heard him washing probably his face , and all but wait ?! 

He need a tooth brush right ?! 

He have spare one . 

He run and opened the door of the bathroom only to see the man pissing there and closing his eyes . 

He left a really girly scream that made the man chuckle slightly . 

“ We’re both man why so surprised ?!”

Jeonghan blushed , bite his lips as he avoided looking and mattered .

” B-because i’m not used , usually I don’t take shower or bath outside , I have never really went to public bath yet .” 

Seungcheol finished and wore back his jeans , headed out after washing his hand with the beautiful smelling soap . 

Met the younger beside the door and he looked up to him with his pink cheek . 

“ I think it will be bad idea If you took a bath in public .”

Jeonghan rose an eyebrow , his eyes light brown eyes showing how he’s confused at the man’s words . 

“ Why ?!”

Seungcheol touched that hair , feeling how soft it’s and till how much it reaches . 

Under his ear and more down till his neck .

“ Because you're too beautiful to be a man .” 

Jeonghan’s eyes widened , cheek become crimson red . He heard this word many time in his whole life but when Seungcheol said it , it’s totally different . 

He knew that he catch everyone’s eyes by his beauty that’s why he sometimes find it hard to run out in night for small snack or anything . 

Cause human monster stays in night searching for a victim like that old man .

“ Appa told me the same before , that’s why he doesn’t take me to hot spring with him before  .” He pouted , making the elder male before his eyes bite back a smile . 

“ Do you want to go with me then ?! I will look after you and if you want I will book a private room . “

Jeonghan looked up like a puppy . 

“ B-but it’s so expensive if it’s private  .”

Seungcheol chuckled . 

“ That’s not a big deal , today I finish around 10:00 so can you wait for me , I will come to pick you up .” 

Jeonghan can’t help getting excited as he jumped . 

“ T-thank you so much , I will be ready when you come .” 

The man smiled warmly , eyes admired the younger when he happily run inside the kitchenette and brought a cute cow drawings cup of coffee before giving him .

“ I’m not sure of the tase thought , b-because there’s no milk  .”

Seungcheol smelling it and his heart pounded for some reason . 

“ I’m fine with anything as long as it’s coffee .”

He told , tasting it there and his heart start beating so fast . 

This taste . 

Why ?! 

Why does it taste like that person’s coffee ?!

He looked where Jeonghan waiting for a reaction from him . 

“ I-is it good ?!” 

He looked at him with serious angry expression . 

“ Why does it taste like this ?!.” 

Jeonghan’s eyes widened a bit at the angry tone . 

“ I-is it bad ?! I will make—.” He helped as the man pushed him into the wall and held his wrist hard . 

“ Why does it taste like her damn coffee ?! How did you ing make it .” 

He’s so confused , eyes teary as the man’s holding his wrist pretty hard .

” I-it hurts .” Tears rolled down not understanding anything , why is Seungcheol acting like this ?! 

He released his reddened wrist , looked into the ground and clutched his fist . 

“ I’m sorry .” He run out eventually , seem confused and kinda suffering there leaving the younger there looking as he wiped his tears and sniffled . 

He doesn’t get it , why is he violent all of sudden ?!. 

And who’s her anyway ?!

He left and Jeonghan quickly headed inside the bathroom , took shower and wore warm clothes , eat only an apple before he head downstairs to open the shop . 

While he’s still so damn hungry as yesterday he didn’t even had dinner . 

 

( Around 3:30 PM ) ~*

He clutched his tummy , bite his lips and flushed at the sound that came from his empty tummy . 

“ I wanna eat pizza and really spicy chicken fries right now is that normal for lunch ?!” He asked himself innocently , kneeled down , took out his smart old phone that hardly works . 

Smiled cutely when he saw the number of pizza restaurant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter