My world is better when he’s around 🌷💕

🌸🌷Flower boy yoon Jeonghan🌷🌸
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After he stopped crying and calmed down , Seungcheol took him out for small snacks in a old but warm booth running by old ajumma , she noticed the beautiful boy with the man seem sad so she approached him and placed a big bowel of tomato soup . 

“ This is free darling , so eat well and smile more .” She ruffled that hair , Jeonghan flushed innocently as he bowed his head and Seungcheol smiled there . 

“ Do you feel better now ?!” He asked , taking small chicken fries from the plate and placing it on jeonghan’s Plate . 

He nodded while biting on it as his head down , held cup of green tea with both pale reddened hand and drank quietly . 

Seungcheol felt his heart messed up a little to see this angel like this , which can’t be helped after what he faced a few hours ago . 

He want to light up his mood but how ?!

 

He looked up , finally thought of a way as he said out softly . 

“ Jeonghan-ah , what do you call a scary water ?!” 

The younger looked to him with confused eyes but still sad face , innocently mattered with low tone . 

“ I-I don’t Know .” He flushed , ruffled the back off his heard as he saw the man taking cup of alcohols . 

“ monster .” 

Jeonghan blinked , bite his lips there as he’s about to giggles . 

Seungcheol tried again . 

“ Then What noise does a toaster make ?!”

Jeonghan pouted .

” I-I don’t Know either .” 

Seungcheol grinned . 

“ A bread !.”

Jeonghan blinked again , followed behind that adorable giggles as he leaned a little while giggling . 

“ What the hell ?!”

Seungcheol’s heart fluttered , saw Jeonghan giggling he wanted to see more . 

“ What do you call a coffee that can’t move?.”

Jeonghan kept laughing unable to say anything . 

“ Mocha .” The male said , watched Jeonghan scream cutely as he couldn’t stop laughing . 

Seungcheol chuckled there and admired with warm smile as he saw Jeonghan’s mood swings because of him . 

Why is he so damn happy to see Jeonghan laughing ?! 

His heart feel so at ease right now . 

He’s so sure that he’s in love right now .

Either way , he doesn’t mind anymore about the gender . 

Cause love know no gender or age or anything . 

“ More jokes ?!”

Jeonghan panted as he shook his head with teary eyes from laughing too much . 

“ N-no , i’m gonna die like this .” The man smiled softly . 

 

 

When they finished  , seungcheol’s walking Jeonghan home , side by side , no words till Jeonghan killed the silence . 

“ Seungcheol , Thank you so much , seriously without you I wouln’t have done anything , you made me so happy right now that I forget what happened earlier .” 

The man ruffled the back off his head as he smiled . 

“ That’s nothing , still i’m so glad that i made you happy .” 

Jeonghan giggled remembering the man’s jokes . 

“ Once we meet again , you’ll tell more of these jokes .” 

Seungcheol grinned. 

“ Of course , let me just prepare more so I can see you laughing again so beautifully like this. “

Jeonghan stopped slightly with burning cheek . He looked to the man with confused eyes but soon drift his sight away . 

“ Thank you so much .” He flushed , met the man’s eyes for moment and he’s looking back so seriously there as his gaze seem scary a little bit . 

“ Jeonghan-ah , are you okay dating a man ?!”

The younger stared at him , heart tugging so fast , for the first time in his life like this . 

“ I don’t mind , I don’t have interest any women anyway .” He flushed , saw the man smiling softly as he heard that . 

“ Have you dated before ?!”

Jeonghan felt his cheek heat up so badly . 

“ No .” 

Seungcheol’s heart fluttered . 

“ Does that mean you’re ?!”

He screamed in embarrassment . 

Before nodding while covering his face .

Seungcheol felt his heart dancing . 

“ That’s so cute .” 

They reached in front of the closed shop . 

Jeonghan took out his key

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter