When the witch arrived .

🌸🌷Flower boy yoon Jeonghan🌷🌸
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

having to patted on his back for a while as he stopped crying soon , Jeonghan slept in the man’s arm as if he were toddler , he picked up his slim body to place him on the comfortable bed sheet , stared at the breath-taking beauty for a while .

Touched where his heart beating as if it’s racing . 

He shouldn’t be feeling like this , towards someone he just met few days ago , in top of that jeonghan’s a man , but a really feminine one , this side of him wasn’t like someone else . 

This side has effected him so much and he’s having hard time controlling his emotions . 

The man reached over and covered the angelic beauty’s chest with the blue cover. 

“ Thanks to you I feel so much better now .” He smiled softly , ruffling that hair gently , and his admiration moment ended when his phone rang loudly , he sighed , stood up and run down the shop to answer the call . 

 

☀️🌸☀️🌸

Next morning , Jeonghan woke up ,mind lost for three seconds before he finally realize everything . 

looked towards the sofa but the man wasn’t there . He stood up and run out only to bumb into the shirtless man and the taller man was quick to catch the younger before he fall right into his . 

Jeonghan looked up to him with blush while Seungcheol’s warm smile made him so shy . 

“ Good morning , I used a the spare toothbrush you have in the sink .” 

Jeonghan blinked as he stood up after the man released his body gently when he balanced himself .

” T-thank you , Mhhh it’s okay .” He flushed really feeling awkward as he said that and run inside the bathroom , leaving the man dumbfounded for a few seconds before he chuckle to himself and rub the back off his neck . 

His shirtless chest dripping wet there , amazing abs showing , wore back the same clothes because it’s actually clean , having the weather to be this cold that no single sweat drip from him everyday . 

And because the bathroom was kind wet because of him takin shower , Jeonghan wasn’t careful with his step which made him slip and and scream right before he fall . 

Seungcheol barged inside in shock . 

“ Are you hurt ?!”

Jeonghan gets up from the ground with burning cheek , bare on the air as he tried standing but he can’t , his foot kept slipping . 

Seungcheol looked at that cute pale booty , face become red and he turned around while his heart pounding like crazy . 

“ H-help .” He almost sobbed not knowing how to gets up , Seungcheol reached over to him and helped him quickly . Looks at the injured knee and his heart broke . 

“ I’m sorry , I should have wiped the floor dry .”  Jeonghan sniffled as he shook his head . 

“ I-it’s okay , I wasn’t careful .” 

The man wiped that tears away with his tumb . 

“ I’m really sorry , here let me treat your wound .” He picked him up so easily , sat him on the toilet after closing it . 

He innocently hide his embarrassing area with burning cheek , Seungcheol brought the first aid kit on the box , kneeled down and held that bare beautiful white leg as if it’s a woman’s , even more prettier . 

“ Y-you saw my embrassing part right ?!” 

Seungcheol nibbled his lips , remembered it and his heart beat so fast . 

“ I told you we’re both men so nothing to be embarrassed about , now i’m gonna clean your wound .” He mattered , looked down where the blood is slipping from the slight cut when his knee met the ground . 

“ Does it hurt ?!”

Jeonghan’s big eyes met his own . 

“ J-just a little .” 

He looked so cute when he said it , seungcheol’s having the feeling of squeezing the younger as if he’s child and kissing him all over his face . 

Is that normal ?!

No way in hell . 

He placed the bandage , helped the younger wear the new clean clothes he wanted to wear and when they went out the bathroom , Seungcheol’s Phone rang loudly . 

Jeonghan watched the man answering with serious face , seem to be pretty furious as his eyebrow is knitted together and he kina look scary like that . 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter