The exam and beautiful date after 💕🌸

🌸🌷Flower boy yoon Jeonghan🌷🌸
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning , seungcheol’s first to wake up , he rubbed his head and groaned . Flash of yesterday is lovely night came to his mind and he smiled proudly , glanced over his dead sleeping pure angel whose drool slipping cutely there .

“ Sorry baby , I was rough on your fragile body yesterday .” He pecked his forehead and he closed his mouth as he flinched and opened his eyes to meet the man’s dark one .

“ C-cheolie .” The man chuckled . Why is he so damn cute even when he wakes ?!

“ Good morning baby , you should get ready before 8:00 AM right ?!”

He eventually looked towards the alarm clock on the nightstand where it’s read ( 7:35 AM ) . He let a girly scream in panic , stood up and run towards the bathroom . He wanted to wake at least around 6:30 so that he take shower and then study again a little . Seungcheol followed him inside and joined him under the warm almost hot showers , hugged the worried cutie and pecked his neck .

“ Why is my angel worried ?!” Jeonghan taking the shampoo , poured on his both hair and seungcheol’s . “ Because speical someone made me stay till 2 after three round .”

Seungcheol looked everywhere but the angry cute face as he puffed his cheek and sulked .

“ B-But baby you studied so well , i’m Sure you’ll do good in the exam .”

*Pouts*

He turned back , rose his head up and washed his hair form the shampoo , eyes closed and upper cheek pink , eyelashes seem even more thicker now that he look at it wet , skin so white and pale , he would cover it all in love marks if he could , not just one or two around his neck just like now . Jeonghan stopped washing his body with soap and screamed when Seungcheol slipped his hard length between his thigh .

“ Why are you hard stupid policeman ?!”

 

 

 

💕🌸🌿

Seungcheol glanced over his lover and he sulked looking away before he pout and cross his arm over his chest , eyes soon soften as he saw the snow flecks in front of his eyes , many houses and streets covered in snow from last night and now it’s start snowing again . Althought it’s cold as hell but this sigh brought warmth to his pure heart , The beauty of the snow is surely amazing .

“ Baby ?!” Seungcheol wondered , rose one eyebrow as Jeonghan suddnely hugged his arm with flush .

“ I finally feel calm now that I saw the snow .” He spoke honestly , felt that he can do well in his exam , at least he get accepted in college by good mark .

“ Aigoo and when I tried to calm you that didn’t work .” Seungcheol felt sad and dramatically wiped a tear , stopped the car in front of the college and Jeonghan giggling .

“ Who the hell will calm someone by having ?! And so early in the morning ?!” Seungcheol laughed , hugged that body and the back of jeonghan’s Hair .

“ But baby you’re so damn beautiful .” He whined , want Just to eat him right away . The younger felt weak slightly toward his man , upper cheek pink and eyes softening , hugged him back and felt as if his heart will burst out of his cage chest .

“ I will go now cheolie .” He pecked his cheek and the man smashed his lips instead , kissed for a few seconds before Jeonghan pull back with blush and shy eyes glances .

“ I-I have to go .” Seungcheol around his lips and smiled brightly .

“ Go beat that exam , you can do it baby .” Jeonghan clicked the door open , nodded to his handsome husband that catch some attention even thought he’s inside the car , but soon he came out and stood in front of his lover .

“ I’ll be coming to pick you up around the time you finish , and later we can grab lunch .” He winked , slapped that and Jeonghan yelped , hit his chest and run towards the entrance while waving and his cheek burning .

“ Good luck sunshine ~.” He called out , Jeonghan flushed , saw some girls looking at him . He call him cheesy names even outside awww .

 

 

In college , student class for exam entrance , jeonghan were sitting on one of the really far away seat .  

Cause he have always been used to sit the last , near the window and now the huge class room hage also a really big window , viewing the blossom beautiful three outside as it’s covering in snow and the pink leafs dropping and some flying around .

hb“ Okay we will began the exam , everyone phone off and inside your bags .” A muscle young teacher spoke loudly for everyone to hear . Jeonghan waiting innocently while holding his pen and pencil , had the man putting the paper .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter