The same date 💕🌸

🌸🌷Flower boy yoon Jeonghan🌷🌸
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Thank you for driving me back home .” He bowed as he’s out the car , hugging his backpack and moved a lock of his beautiful hair behind his ear , making Seungcheol smile softly as he nodded . 

“ Make sure to call me if anything happened okay ?! I’ll be right there .”  He said out with so much care and it’s obvious in his tone , being so gentle like this that he’s making the younger flush and his heart beating in fast pace . 

He drove away soon as he waved to him , Jeonghan kept waving till the man’s gone of his sight. 

Run back to open the shop as it’already 8:15 , prepared some of the flowers and fixed it , along the time he finished , it’s already 8:30 , so he turned it into ( Open ) .

Waited for customers as he’s tapping on his phone all alone while sitting on the counter chair .

Flash of Yesterday when he fainted suddenly crossed his mind , he widened his eyes and flushed because he felt the man’s touches on his smooth angelic body . 

“ H-he saw me from close , it’s embarrassing .” 

Touching his cheek both as he screamed mentally . 

But he carried him so easily like this althought their bodies were wet and heavy because of the water . 

He flushed , spacing into his phone . 

Why is his heart beating so fast like this when he thought about Seungcheol ?!

The way he carried his body , placed him on the bed as he’s half into his unconscious state . 

It felt so warm and good . 

The sound of someone entering the shop made him flinch , and eventually stand up , looked at the tall handsome men , as if he’s an actor . 

“ Hello there , can I get some beautiful speical bouquet ?!” 

Jeonghan smiled softly . 

“ Can you tell me what is it for ?!”

The male smiled to himself before he tell the younger . 

“ Propose .” 

Jeonghan’s heart flutters . 

“ Aww that’s cute , okay I will make you really beautiful one .” 

He runs towards the flowers he need to use , the man chuckled as he saw him preparing . 

“ I’m gonna do him it in han river .” 

Jeonghan’s eye sparkled . 

“ Aww that’s so romantic , .” 

The guy ruffled the back off his hair and flushed a little before mattering . 

“ We have been dating for six years now , he’s my one and only love .” 

Jeonghan’s tying with sky-blue tie , now the bouquet is fully prepared , he looked up and handed it to the taller man with bright smile . 

“ I hope you the best of luck .” He cheered , get a brotherly hug from the man as he thanked him and run out to reach han river before his lover come . 

Jeonghan stared there with sad smile as he kept waving for no one , put his hand back and walked towards the cashier . 

“ I wonder how it feels to be loved .” He embraced his cold body and smiled to himself a little , gripped his phone and scanned the Instagram account as the time passed by and no customers came till it’s around 7:30 . 

Someone entered , and that someone is no one but the police president . 

“ S-Seungcheol-shi ?!”

The man stood there looking exhausted from the bla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter