Emotions 💕🌷🌸

🌸🌷Flower boy yoon Jeonghan🌷🌸
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He pulled back from the hug and met the light brown eyes , the younger looking emotionally to him with pink cheek . 

“ Sorry , I just felt like hugging someone Suddenly .” 

Jeonghan’s surprised face made the man feel uneasy because he did such a move but soon he noticed the younger moving closer to him and hugging him again . 

“ S-Seungcheol-shi , you seem sad .” He pouted , his hair brushing on the man’s face a little , making him inhale the good scent of the younger and close his eyes as he smiled sadly there . 

“ Something happened a few weeks ago , broke my heart “. 

Jeonghan’s eyes widened a bit . 

“ C-can you tell me what h-happened  ?!”

Seungcheol pulled back from the hug and looked into jeonghan’s Beautiful natural honey eyes . 

“ My girlfriend dead due to along fights with her sickness .”

Jeonghan felt his heart throb , at the same time he was surprised that the man seem this strong althought the most precious someone he have dead not long ago

“ T-that’s why you s-said that words , that time .” He remembered as he said quietly , then his eyes wetted , making Seungcheol surprised that this man before his eyes’s actually crying because he feel sad about what happened with him . 

“ It must have been hard on you .” Tears streamed like rivers and Seungcheol blinked. 

Why is he crying so much when he doesn’t even know his girlfriend , there’s even hiccups following behind . 

“ Why are you the one that’s effected like this ?!” He chuckled , feeling his heart softening at the innocent cuteness . 

“ B-because I know the feeling of losing someone precious to you .” 

Seungcheol’s eyes widened . Heard the rest while his heart throbbing mess already .

” It’s Appa and umma ~they left the shop in my care after they dead , I found letters from Appa saying that i’m free to do whatever I want with the shop but I have chosen to take care of the place they loved so much .” 

His eyes rolling hot precious tears  .

” You’re such a great son , you work alone without someone’s help , it must have been hard on you .”  

Jeonghan nodded , wiped his tears away and for a moment , Seungcheol felt his heart beating like crazy as he watch the adorable sight .  

Even when he’s crying , his face’s way too beautiful . 

“I thought aunty will help me or her husband , or anyone from my family but they didn’t , my aunty only came one day because she wants the wants to discuss selling the place .”  

“ So she wanted to be the heirs of the shop being the eldest ?!”

Jeonghan nodded , cheek seem to be getting reddened , and face pale , the steam of the hot water raising . 

Did they stayed for too long inside ?! 

He’s getting dizzy . 

He wanted to say more but he’s unable to do so . 

He panted , leaned on the edge of the pool and before things gets darks on him , he felt his body on the man’s , picked him up out of the pool without words , covered and dried his body with the towel , carried him princess style as if he’s a woman . 

“ I guess we stayed too long inside the water .”

Seungcheol know that Jeonghan will be okay , because there’s many people who gets effected by the hot spring’s water if they stayed for at least ten or fifteen minutes ahead . 

He covered that chest with blanket and wasn’t sure to just check up on the younger’s backpack and dress him up . 

Wearing only bathrobe won’t harm right ?!

He stood there , staring at the unconscious figure , the way his hair landing beautifully on the pillow and how his facial features seems prettier then ever . 

His round c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter