The flower shop boy 💕🌸

🌸🌷Flower boy yoon Jeonghan🌷🌸
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

On a beautiful morning, the sound of the birds chirping and the cold breeze filling the air, people walking or rushing to take the bus while some are going to follow the train further away, and while the world is busy, the beauty of this person came when he opened his shop with innocent bright smile as he bowed to an old lady with her white cute dog heading out for a walk probably .  

“ Good morning sweetie , you seem more pretty then ever .”

Jeonghan couldn't’t help flushing there as he bowed again and she giggled , waved and continue walking her way to the park nearby . 

The young man went inside and took his cup of coffee that he made by himself up in the small kitchenette , but without milk it really so he placed it back and pouted . 

He run out of ingredients again , there’s not really that much of food inside the small fridge he have above , and even bucket of ramen has finished. 

He need to earn at least 50,000 won today or he won’t be able to feed himself . 

“ Hello , is it open yet ?!” A young woman peeked slightly inside as she came and Jeonghan Eventually run over here . 

“ Yes madam ,  how may I help you ?!” He smiled sweetly , making her heart race there as she admired the beauty made by the god . 

“ I want a bouquet of flowers for visiting someone , it’s actually a friend of mind did a surgery .” 

Jeonghan hearing and soon he worriedly asked unconsciously of himself . 

“ Is that person okay now ?!” 

The woman’s heart softened as she smiled . 

“ Yeah , i’m so happy that he’s fine .” She wiped a slight tears dropped and Jeonghan gave her tissue . 

“ I’m so glad to hear that ~”. He spoke with warm smile as he continue .” There’s many flowers bouquet I can make for you , so choose the colors and type you find beautiful and I will make it .” The woman looked where this pretty man pointed , eyes widened at the beautiful colors as she picked up the types she wants . 

“ Aigoo , you really have good taste in choosing .” 

The woman giggled quietly , waited there as she’s admiring the man making it , flushing slightly as she saw him ruffling his Burnet light brown hair back while tying it with pink tie and handed it to her . 

“ Here , it cost only 25,000 won .” His smile as he said that made the woman pull her wallet and give him 30,000 won instead , he bowed to her innocently as she thanked him and left with warm smile . 

 

Meanwhile the younger looked at the amount of money and smiled cutely to himself  . 

“ I can go to the supermarket today .” 

The sound of the bell’s shop made him look up and great the next person for today . 

It’s a really tall man , wearing black tuxedo suit  , from under a nice white shirt and a red necktie , so it’s funeral . 

“ W-welcome sir ~.” 

The man looked up hearing the cute voice .

” Hello , I want some funeral flowers .”

Jeonghan run out of his place and gently pointed where there’s many beautiful flower .

“ This is all funeral flowers .”

The man seems to be blank for a few minutes as he’s looking there , clutched his fist .

“ Give me anything , I need to hurry up .”

Jeonghan flinched , stepped back in shock because when he rose his voice all of sudden he was really startled and didn’t except that to happen . 

“ O-okay sir .” 

He start making , the original yellow and white flowers for funeral , biting his lips as he’s nervous when this man’s waiting for him to be done .

The man looked back towards one of these flowers , that color which reminds him of certain someone , gets irritated and he tasked .

” If you care and love me that much you wouldn't leave me like this .” He whispered to himself , Jeonghan heard it and his eyes widened a bit . 

Finished doing it up and run up to the man . He took it while looking there at the beautiful flowers . 

“ I finish it sir , it cost __.” 

He gave him the money and left quickly . 

Jeonghan blinked there as the door of the shop closed . 

“ W-what’s wrong with him ?!” He rose one eyebrow , pouted to himself and looked into his hand where he left the money . 

*Gasp*

His eyes widened . 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter