Known Secret

You, The One Who Smiles

The two sisters returned to their home, totally surprised, they saw Yongsun and their mother laughing and playing some card games. To bring the attention to them, Hani faked a cough which made both look and smile at them. "Go hug your girlfriend, Yongsun", Hyejin's mother whispered into her daughter's lover ear and had a bright smile on her face when Yongsun nodded. Yongsun nodded and got up. Hyejin looked at her and raised her eyebrow in confusion. Yongsun pulled her into a hug and kissed her cheek which left Hyejin very shocked, but she returned the hug. "Honey..What are you doing..", Yongsun just giggled and replied her straightaway. "She had a feeling about us dating and so I told her. She told me to hug you.", Hyejin smiled brightly and Yongsun broke the hug. "You should thank your mother for being this supportive.", the younger one walked to her mother and let herself fall on her. "Eomma! Thank you! I love you so much", she looked at Hani and began to speak again. "Hani is in love too. Support her too eomma.", Hani had a shocked face and grabbed Yongsun's hand and dragged her somewhere else, Hyejin and her mother exchanged a weird eye contact but decided to wait on the couch.

"Look I am sorry if I was ever rude, but I need your help..I..I don't know how I can tell my mother.."; Yongsun pulled Hani in a hug and caressed her hair. "Your mother is so supportive, she told me she hopes both her daughters will be happy. Take a seat next to her and tell her about your lover. She'll realize what you mean.", Hani nodded and went in the living room, Hyejin stood up and stood next to her lover while Hani took the seat. "Mom..I..There is this bo--", her mother laughed and smiled at her. "Is it that Seokjin boy?", Hyejin bursted out in laughter and fell on the wall laughing which left everyone having a weird look on her. "How do you know this?", her mother began to laugh with her younger daughter and Hani and Yongsun exchanged confused looks, her father storm in the room. "Be silent you all!". The mother gave him a serious look and began to speak in a serious tone. "Our daughters opened up to us and revealed they are in a relationship. You should be happy for them.", he looked at both his daughters and have Hani a sweet smile but a serious look on Hyejin. "So, you finally found a man?", Hyejin gave him a mad look and stepped infront of him. "I don't need a man to be happy. I have a woman.", he stepped infront his daughter and pushed her a little, Hani got in the middle and got pushed to the floor, their mother being afraid. Yongsun stepped in and pushed the father, who surprisingly fell back a little.

"You're no man for being violent towards your daughters. Be happy for them", he looked at her with open eyes and a shocked face. "I will go home. I guess you should clear some things in your family.", Hyejin ran up her room, she didn't knew how to feel, she felt guilty and felt like this only happened because of her. She felt sad that Yongsun was just going like that. Hani didn't want her sister to feel that way, she was jealous because of Yongsun, yeah, but she makes her sister smile. She decided to run after her.

"Yongsun! Wait!", Yongsun turned around to see her lover's older sister running after her. "Why?", Hani finally stood infront of Yongsun and talked to her. "You can't just go like that. Hyejin is crying and breaking herself over the whole situation. Also, I want to get to know you deeper.", Yongsun sighed and looked down. "I don't know, I feel like I just caused major problems in your family.", Hani smiled at the older one and came up with an idea. "I will get her from her room. Also, I have a question.", Yongsun raised her eyebrow. "You know..You should take Hyejin with you for the remaining time she's having before her second semester in school is starting.", she laughed and improved Hani's idea. "Sure. Wanna come along too?", her eyes opened up wide, afterall, her boyfriend is living in Seoul too. She didn't hesitate to answer. "That'd be great! Please wait for me to get Hyejin. We should take some stuff with us, right?", Yongsun nodded and Hani made her way back home.

"Hyejin, pack some stuff. We'll stay with Yongsun for 2 weeks.", Hyejin, who was still crying looked at her sister with doubt. "What do you mean we'll stay with Yongsun..? She just walked away..", Hani slung an arm around her sister's shoulder and comforted her. "I was catching up with her and you should have seen her smile when I asked her if you could stay with her.", Hyejin hugged her sister while her cry got louder. "Thank you Hani..", they packed their stuff and waved her mother goodbye. As they walked outside towards Yongsun, she just let herself fall in the older one's arms and started crying out loudly. "Just cry it out baby, it's alright.."


YONGSUN POV 

"Just cry it out baby, it's alright. I got you, yeah?", this is all I could say to her. I didn't knew what to do, I felt guilty cause I feel like I am the reason why her father was being violent towards her. But I couldn't react differently. Seeing how he pushed Hyejin and Hani, seeing how afraid their mother got, I just didn't want more to happen. I want their mother to come with us too, but I can't force her if she doesn't wants to..I hope she will be alright in the meanwhile. All I got to look out for now is that Hani is safe and that Hyejin will be happy. Seeing my girl this sad is breaking my heart, I need to do something to make her happy again.

"Let's make the best out of those days, yeah?", I can feel Hyejin agreeing and decided to just walk towards my car and get them inside. I really wasn't expecting it to turn out like this. 


HYEJIN POV

I can feel that Yongsun is blaming herself, but really, she isn't even nearest at fault. She didn't do anything for anyone to be mad. But, I don't understand my dad..One day, he'd be very supportive and now he just yells at me and asks me if I found a man infront of my girlfriend. I don't even get to understand why he is this much against me loving women.


It's been 3 hours, the girls finally arrived in Seoul and Hyejin sticked on Yongsun as if they were a married couple. Yongsun took a look behind to see how Hani was doing, Hani seemed depressed, she let go of Hyejin who was just wondering what's wrong. Shew saw the older girl walking towards her sister and began to do the same. Yongsun slung an arm around Hani's shoulder and began to talk to her.

"Why are you this down, Heeyeon?", she looked at the older girl and pointed at the guy across the street who didn't notice her when she called his name. "That's my boyfriend, but he doesn't notices me..", Hyejin, being the great one she is didn't hesistate long and yelled his name very loudly. "KIM SEOKJIN YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS RIGHT HERE", as he heard that, he turned around and a big smile formed on his face as he saw his beautiful girl. That smile turned into a worried look as he saw how depressed she is, he ran over to the other street and surprised her by pulling her into a very tight hug, which made every depression of hers disappear. "Hello Hyejin and..Oh, aren't you Kim Yongsun?", Hyejin looked at Yongsun with wide eyes who looked at Seokjin with wide eyes and an 'O' expression. "I followed your art for the past 3 years, it's amazing!", Yongsun bowed down and thanked the boy who just wouldn't stop talking and ask her every possible question. "...So are you friends with Heeyeon and Hyejin? Cause that's cool!", the three girls exchanged some looks for 2 minutes and then bursted out into a huge laughter. "Paboo, That's Hyejin's girlfriend and my sister in law.", Seokjin had wide eyes hearing that. There was an awkward silence and Hyejin just made Yongsun hug her while Yongsun tried to break the silence. "Are you hungry, Seokjin? Hyejin and me will be cooking now.", Hyejin looked at Yongsun with surprise. "We will?", Yongsun nodded and gave her a peck on her forehead. 

 

 

"Follow me"