You're Mine

You, The One Who Smiles

A half hour has passed and Hyejin fell asleep on Yongsun's shoulder, who had just enjoyed this very moment. She woke up the younger one gently by shaking her awake and whispering in her ear. "Please wake up sleepyhead..", Hyejin hit Yongsun's lap and talked back in a sleepy yet raspy voice. "Yah..I had such a nice dream..", Yongsun giggled at these words, why would she want to dream when she could have a dream in reality? "I promised you to show around, now get up.", Hyejin got up and walked towards Yongsun and leaned herself against her. "I am sleeeeeepy.", Yongsun rolled her eyes and hugged the girl from behind. "Do you have any jacket or warm shoes with you? It's really cold.", she nodded and wore them and came back to Yongsun, who looked totally cool in her opinion. Ripped jeans, a black leather jacket & that flawless beauty of hers compared to..Her baggy look with a jeans jacket and some converse. Yongsun smiled at the girl who looked at her phone and opened the door. "Hyejin, come on. I got a lot to show you."

They both walked outside and enjoyed the air, Hyejin was like a puppy who was excited about anything. She would always run somewhere else to check out what it is, she didn't care if she was being childish, she wanted to live life to the fullest, she wanted to capture every moment and remember it forever. Yongsun couldn't help but smile brightly at how playful and happy the girl was, she didn't think highly of Seoul as she always lived there, but she didn't think someone would be this amazed by it. She secretly made photos of her to keep them, she loved her so much already. "Yongsun!! Look!! A musician, let's walk over there!!", she ran back to Yongsun and held her by her wrist and dragged her fastly towards the musician. "So this is how she must have felt when I dragged her to my car.."

"nae songaeagui wichin..neoui sajin wie issji..", Hyejin looked at the musician with a lot of excitement. She always had a thing for hip hop music. She loved it so much. "...I feel that yeah, I feel that yeah", Hyejin clapped loudly due to excitement. "Thank you all for listening. My name is Loco. Check out my YouTube.", Loco has stared at Hyejin all the time while saying these words and winked at her multiple times, wheras Yongsun rolled her eyes and took Hyejin's hand and dragged her away from the place. "I have better things to show you than this boy.", Hyejin knew these kind of words already. Her friend's lovers would always say this, she bit her lip and had a small smirk on her face but followed Yongsun. She loved her, very much already. Their feeling is mutual.

It's been a 3 hours walk and Yongsun showed Hyejin every possible thing. They had a lot of laughs and revealed stuff about each other and kept finding out what they had in common. It was hard to resist to not kiss each other, the reason Yongsun didn't want to kiss her because she still didn't knew if Hyejin would have the same feeling, Hyejin didn't wanna kiss her because she doesn't know how to kiss and does not want to make Yongsun uncomfortable.

"I would still like to show you the beach over there, there are usually lots of treasures we can find even now. Would you like that?", she nodded and gave her a cute smile, which caused Yongsun to have 3755734573539 feelings inside of her. She clinged into Yongsun's arm and laid her head on her shoulder and walked like that towards the beach. "Yah..Can't we just sit on this bench and talk instead of looking for some treasures", Yongsun gave in. "So, what do you wanna talk about?", the younger girl was thinking for quite a while, she didn't have anything to talk about. She just wanted to sit there with Yongsun to look at her. Yongsun broke their silence by a very forward question. "How many girlfriends did you have already?", Hyejin looked on the ground and rubbed her neck, she decided if she should lie or if she should be honest, if she'd lie, it would be exposed in no minute. "I-I had no girlfriend at all..", Yongsun raised her eyebrows and didn't really want to believe that "How can such cute and beautiful girl not have a girlfriend yet?", Hyejin had to blush at these words. "My parents don't allow me to, also people think I am ugly, so like..", Yongsun rolled her eyes and starred at the girl for a long time. She took her hand in hers. The following words got Hyejin. "You know, we only know each other for 3 days now..But I have this strange feeling in me. Like love on first sight, you know? I just feel so well around you..And..your parents wouldn't have to know about us..", Hyejin squeezed her hand tighter in Yongsun's "I feel the same..", both stared at each other and giggled together, Yongsun pulled Hyejin by her jacket to get her closer. Their faces were only a few inches apart, Yongsun cupped Hyejin's left cheek and her other hand rested on her lap, while Hyejin slung her hands around Yongsun's neck. Both didn't care if they were watched, nor they listened to the harsh words they got told or even noticed the weird looks they got. Hyejin and Yongsun closed their eyes as they they kept coming near. Yongsun didn't want to wait any longer, she pulled the girl against her and their lips crashed together. Hyejin followed the movement and hugged her tighter. Yongsun pulled away with a bright smile on her face and looked at a Hyejin, who just had smiled the sweetest.

"I guess that makes you mine.", Yongsun held the younger one's hand and smiled sweetly. "Come on babe, we have to go home and take some time to sleep so I can bring you home tomorrow.", Hyejin nodded and clinged onto Yongsun. 

As they both arrived to Yongsun's home, Hyejin just let herself fall on the couch. She seems to not have realized that Yongsun is her girlfriend now and that she wouldn't have to lay on this couch at all. "Oh, are you not coming to bed with me, Hyejinnie?", Hyejin was really confused at first. She suddenly felt so tired that she forget most of the things that happened today. "Well okay then, sleep well, sweetheart.", she realized why Yongsun was upset at that moment only, she is not used to have a soulmate, she didn't know it would take this short to fall in love and be this clingy already. "Yongsun wait for me!! I'll come", Yongsun smiled hearing these words, one of her goals came true. To fall inlove at first sight and just being happy without anymore judging her. She felt hands hugging her from behind and opened her bedroom door, in which Haruki was sleeping on the floor already. "Just lay down."

"May I hug you..?", she asked the older one shyly, all she got as a response was a laughter from Yongsun, she turned around to face her. "Ofcourse pabo, you'll get used of having a girlfriend soon, you don't need to ask me if you are allowed to hug me.", she kissed the girl's nose and pulled her close. Hyejin laid her head on Yongsun's chest and rested her hand on Yongsun's tummy. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep in no time.

 

"I love you, Ahn Hye-jin.."